For the journal I just want to note that having re-read previous post it may have come across as self centred. My only hope was that I could give some glimmer of hope of my husband seeing his mother again.
Everything has gone very quiet( 22nd October) was told of this . Still raising energy daily but when at that trance like stage I get " busy" this had me thinking of the disasters recently and felt very selfish so accepted this. Still did daily energy raising and round about 5 am after visit to the bathroom did more when I would get " Busy" . This am doing more when I heard . " your productive time is around 6 am" . So on this decided to just go to sleep and sleep. Woke up about 7 am when I heard " have you noticed your "Clair's..... are getting " and with this I saw a beautiful oblong colour of deep purple but more bluish..

All dreams recalled seem to be of a puzzle. With people I don't know but trying to do something. Not enjoying the dreams at the moment but the main note for me is nothing negative.