Projection this morning sometime between 6.30-7.15 and just when I wasn't even trying. I have no idea what this one was about.

Around 5.00am awake so little stimulation of chakras but heart wasn't in it. Back to sleep.Woke up 6.20. Recalled dream, hot in bed so kicked off duvet and lay on back just cooling off and cozy.
Within minutes the loud roaring noise in the head like a plane waiting to take off right next to me. Recognised as pre- projection noise.
No vibrations but sensed moving upwards and backwards.No awareness of loosening of body . Think this was through the brow as I was not aware of body parts the whole experience.
As I was moving backwards first , to the right of me I saw a child's leg wearing white ankle socks , floating.
This didn't make sense at the time so decided to ignore and to forget it. Let it go.
Now I'm travelling forwards very fast still with loud noise. Everything black. Ahead in the distance I could see something. A few things then quickly they are in font of me.
These were like many different shaped Windows with coloured glass with different figures engraved in each. These were just like Windows you would find in old churches. They were rotating round and round.
Couldn't get long enough to stare at any one in particular to see who was depicted when suddenly they re to the right if me then behind.Gone.

Now sense of moving forwards in black again but it clears and gets brighter and I'm coming into what looks like an arena in the distance.Seemed massive, only saw the area to the left for spectators and far ahead near the other end a load of chariots driven by horses. OMG! This was like going back in time.
I still wasn't standing on the ground as if I had feet but hovering at a low enough height .
I couldn't work this out. What was it about ? The chariots then started heading towards me. Got little anxious but stilled mind. Nothing is solid. Nothing can harm. The horse was heading straight for ne and looked so strong and powerful. Just as the two front legs are over me it's gone. Everything dissapeared. All is black, fully awake in body. Slight feeling of vibration . Checked clock. 7.15am.

So, I have no idea what this was all about but delighted just to have experienced it.

1) coloured church Windows engraved with people, ? Religious figures.? Rotating suggesting energy movement.( I wonder if anyone else has come across these?)

2) the arena? Was this a simulation for consideration? If so why? Fear tests are long gone.I don't expect there to be an astral plane where this is still going on. Inhabitants of that era would probably be well advanced by now. ( could be any of us)
Could this have been some kind of history stored like in the Akashic records?

I'll have to wait to see if anything is added to this in the future.

( 1/10/16... page 57 concludes this was a simulation for my attention)

Well, once again I'm writing of an event happening after (with little effort from me ) I've done something positive. Whether it's a good deed for someone, good thoughts. This time ..THE FISH decision.
Like being given a treat as an incentive .
Ready for the next.

Need to add a thought here. Why didn't I just move out of the way.?I had thoughts rolling through my head as it was happening but I just decided to stay. Maybe this is an automatic reaction from previous times when I felt I was being tested for fear . A kind of 'bring it on'. When in RTZ in the past sometimes I felt I was in complete control, sometimes not . Astral often this other part of me is in control. Like when I just rolled out of the train window during the "Gratitude " experience.

Edited 30/05/17

Mystery of windows in space solved.
Taken from. http://astral-institute.com/mysticis...he-paranormal/

..... As you travel mystically towards the Galactic Heavens you will find that you must go through a corridor which has stained glass windows of Christ and all of His apostles floating in the ethereal winds on each side. Why would this be? Because other worlds know Christ as Messiah just as we do. He has incarnated into many worlds for the same function.