Page 57 of 69 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 LastLast

Thread: Nursing babies

Re: Nursing babies

I need to put an interpretation to the last conscious projection to the arena and the horse and chariot. I need to take notice.in the past they all seem to have beeen important lessons to do with my physical life .
    Although interpretation of dreams and symbolism is very unique to the individual I wasn't sure although I had a hunch, so I've done some googling and many come up with the same theme .

Firstly,

Chariot....what was it used for?

Eastern Bible Dictionary. A vehicle generally used for war like purposes.( these were racing)

Wikopedia. Chariots were used in military as transport or mobile archery platform for hunting or racing. Fast way to travel.Horse chariots were used for ancient warfare, games ,races.

How do some interpret horse and chariot?

www.learntarot.com. A military image is appropriate for chariot, or card stands for strengths associated with combat, discipline ,grit, determination and assertiveness.

biddytarot.com. The chariot represents conquest, victory and overcoming opposition through your confidence and control.......you will be successful at pursuing your goals as long as you maintain focus, determination and confidence in your abilities.

I remember the horse was so strong and powerful and this was a race.

I realy feel that because this was experienced just after my decision about the fish that this is my battle within me to overcome the doubt and as it says above....' Maintain focus, determination and confidence.

IA, I don't find any interpretation suggesting 'show off'.This has never been my intention. I take my contact and guidance very seriously ( with humour also) and try to use this journal as open and honest as I can to help me understand. If I start to leave things out incase some may think this then it's not helping me.
    I hear what your saying about the diet and I will monitor my health but I realy cannt see why spirit/ sub conscious / whatever/ would push me into giving up these when I was reluctant in the first instance just to show me that I need them by causing me to develop bad health.
    I still remember the most beautiful colours like a peacocks feathers placed where a chickens heart would be. Emphasising that even chickens have souls.

Thank you for being honest IA because you have caused me to do a lot of thinking and recalling the times I have been directed in a beautiful gentle way but at the time I was obstinate.
    For ever I'll remember.
    Dreams are the doorways to the heavens.
    Look into your eyes and I see mine.
    She is part of your deepest thoughts.
    The destination is not the importance, but the journey. What we do here leads us to our destination.
    ( my soul. )

Quote Originally Posted by susan View Post
    I need to put an interpretation to the last experience of the arena and the horse and chariot. This was too important for me, I need to take notice.
    Although interpretation of dreams and symbolism is very unique to the individual I wasn't sure although I had a hunch, so I've done some googling and many come up with the same theme .

Firstly,

Chariot....what was it used for?

Eastern Bible Dictionary. A vehicle generally used for war like purposes.( these were racing)

Wikopedia. Chariots were used in military as transport or mobile archery platform for hunting or racing. Fast way to travel.Horse chariots were used for ancient warfare, games ,races.

How do some interpret horse and chariot?

www.learntarot.com. A military image is appropriate for chariot, or card stands for strengths associated with combat, discipline ,grit, determination and assertiveness.

biddytarot.com. The chariot represents conquest, victory and overcoming opposition through your confidence and control.......you will be successful at pursuing your goals as long as you maintain focus, determination and confidence in your abilities.

I remember the horse was so strong and powerful and this was a race.

I realy feel that because this was experienced just after my decision about the fish that this is my battle within me to overcome the doubt and as it says above....' Maintain focus, determination and confidence.

IA, I don't find any interpretation suggesting 'show off'.This has never been my intention. I take my contact and guidance very seriously ( with humour also) and try to use this journal as open and honest as I can to help me understand. If I start to leave things out incase some may think this then it's not helping me.
    I hear what your saying about the diet and I will monitor my health but I realy cannt see why spirit/ sub conscious / whatever/ would push me into giving up these when I was reluctant in the first instance just to show me that I need them by causing me to develop bad health.
    I still remember the most beautiful colours like a peacocks feathers placed where a chickens heart would be. Emphasising that even chickens have souls.

Thank you for being honest IA because you have caused me to do a lot of thinking and recalling the times I have been directed in a beautiful gentle way but at the time I was obstinate.
    Hi Susan,

How was the chariot...you said the horse was strong and powerful....how was the chariot looking??

Love
    ia
    Core Affirmation: I am loved and I am worthy,
    I am safe and I am free.
    I am powerfully protected.
    I am master of my body and ruler of my mind.
    By Robert Bruce

It had pink fluffy wheels with bunny rabbit ears.

( just kidding, couldn't resist )
    Just as portrayed in pictures, for one or maybe two people but to be honest I was more concerned about this powerful horse about to go through me. It's true what they say about detail when perceiving in these scenarios. I could see the strong muscles more than you would find in physical horses.
    For ever I'll remember.
    The destination is not the importance, but the journey. What we do here leads us to our destination.
    ( my soul. )

It had pink fluffy wheels with bunny rabbit ears.

( just kidding, couldn't resist )
    Just as portrayed in pictures, for one or maybe two people but to be honest I was more concerned about this powerful horse about to go through me. It's true what they say about detail when perceiving in these scenarios. I could see the strong muscles more than you would find in physical horses.
    Haha.....

Yes, I understand...like a show off...so strong and beautiful...I think the word...show off...does give wrong impression what I am trying to say....but the horse is your essence...the eternal essence...and the chariot did come to mind as your flesh body....When I did have my chariot and horse dream or vision...I was the horse and I did make the chariot to tumble over and fall into a ditch....because I did not want to participate in the "race" for money..as much is here on earth....I knew also that my flesh body does not be as strong as my essence...as it is not....so again Susan I lack to break through with what I want to say....lack of words with right essence ...sorry.

Love
    ia
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

No problem IA.
    I'm just pleased you didn't mean it the way I thought you meant.
    You are clever enough to be able to speak and write more than 1 language which is more than me and from time to time there may be a little misunderstanding. Do you remember the fun with the SNAILS a while back? No need for apology. Forgotten.

Yesterday morning 2 dreams from the same sleep cycle. I was in a lovely happy mood when I woke up and this stayed with me all day .

1) I'm with friends inside a cave. I don't think I know all of them. Ahead is the exit ( or entrance) to the cave and I can see a load of people swimming in water. I'm invited to go outside and swim with them and do. What I notice is that this is a long river with loads of cave entrances all leading onto the same river with other people swimming but just outside the entrance to their own cave.

2) I'm inside looking outside a window with someone. They are pointing to far in the distance where there are many trees. This is like the start of a forest. There is frost on the ground.
    This person points to a dark bear standing upright over in the distance amongst the trees.We feel lucky to see this . It is rare.
    But behind him there is fog and I am excited because hiding in the fog I can see more bears standing upright.I count them and there are 7 . In the dream I feel lucky to have seen them.

3) someone opens a door and I watch a female enter.( I'm watching the characters here) someone shows her a music centre on the shelf and says they hope she enjoys the soft music for her to listen to. I notice she has shades over her eyes. They aren't sunglasses but just two dark lenses covering her eyes but they are tilted so I look underneath the shades and see that her eyes are wide open.

This morning dream, well just short scene upon wakening.
    I'm watching again.
    A female is sitting on a chair and she is given a hand mirror to hold. This Is like an antique with elaborate coloured detail painted on it. She is told to study this carefully.
    For ever I'll remember.
    ( my soul. )

No problem IA.
    I'm just pleased you didn't mean it the way I thought you meant.
    You are clever enough to be able to speak and write more than 1 language which is more than me and from time to time there may be a little misunderstanding. Do you remember the fun with the SNAILS a while back? No need for apology. Forgotten.

Hi Susan,
    I am happy that you seam to understand me, thank you .
    I am laughing here already...I feel the misunderstanding and fun about the snails....but I do not remember it....do you have more info to make me remember?

Love
    ia
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/sho...ghlight=Snails

Quote Originally Posted by IA56 View Post
    Now I am laughing, becasue the word snail I thought it to be a worm...haha....did my misstake help you at all?? but snail now when I know what it is...the worms who live in soil...they do not mate...it was that what made me to look up the word...sorry.

Snail mating...making more deley??...are you??

Love
    ia

IA, you've got me creased up with laughter. Cann't remember when I laughed so much. We have to solve this . Does anyone out there know if snails mate, oh frig what does it matter it wasn't a dream.

Susan, laughter is good, always....haha

Love
    IA
    For ever I'll remember.
    ( my soul. )

http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/sho...ghlight=Snails

IA, you've got me creased up with laughter. Cann't remember when I laughed so much. We have to solve this . Does anyone out there know if snails mate, oh frig what does it matter it wasn't a dream.

Susan, laughter is good, always....haha

Love
    IA

OHYeah that one....It did go very fast and then I lost the energy and of course the explanation too....It is those one´s what do give highned eyebrows afterwards as now ....
    I am too laughing....so to be me is not any walk in the park...haha.....
    You are so kind always Susan, and I love your for that.

Love
    ia
    I am safe and I am free.
    By Robert Bruce

I've just completed 45 minutes energy raising and meditation . Picked up I pad before going downstairs and decided it's been a while since I tried any writing.

Logged onto notes.. asked a question in my mind.." Is there a name of any one main guide who is assisting me that I could know?"

Closed eyes and this is what I wrote.

kgvdytg Let God.

(Even the capital letters.)
    I started off quick but then decided to slow down at the end. This slowing down and pausing between letters seems to work best.
    For ever I'll remember.
    ( my soul. )

I have some thoughts on the last post .... "Let God" ( guide me)

1) Predictive Text ? .... possible but doesn't do a capital G for god and also the space between the two words. Also I've had success with this type of writing before.

2) Slight Humour?
    The previous day I had felt a little saddened watching a short video of a young girl who described the moment she was ' Enlightened'. Some expert in energy had done something to her energy body and she met GOD! This was obviously a wonderful experience for her but it had me recalling all the times I've heard of people's accounts of them hearing GOD speak to them.I was wishing people could be more open minded about the beautiful energy they have felt or the spoken words they have heard.
    Was this a bit of humour because of these thoughts I had had on this subject?

3)I remember 3 years ago recording in the journal

I'm in black space with someone. In the distance I can see what I would just call a hub (container,room,) We both enter it.I know that outside in space there is no oxygen so I ask what happens if the door to this place opens? He's talking on a mobile phone.
    I ask if ( whilst awake) my guide is with me. I got a flash of a folded white handkerchief. I'ts unfolding and it's black on the other side.
    ( had a person before that was black on one side and white on the other posted somewhere else)
    I'm in a craft of some kind sitting looking out of the window.I seem to be leaning forward as if resting my head on a table sleeping but KNOW that I am looking out and can see clearly.
    THIS IS THE BEAUTIFUL BIT.
    In a distance the most beautiful sparkling stars.I tell the person next to me to look. This was an awesome sight as they were so silvery and sparkling and an area in the distance seemed to have a collection together forming a group. Inside the group were more stars closer together and they looked as if they formed a shape. Almost like the shape of a fish,bit I remember thinking that I couldn't make it out if it was a fish or not.
    NEXT BEAUTIFUL BIT.
    I'm told I'm on a journey to meet God.
    Then right in front of the window, out in black space, a GIANT SPARKLING HEAD WITH A MAN'S FACE. This stayed just for a second but it was made of stars.
    At the time I knew that this wasn't GOD but the head had flashed up for me to witness. I laughed it off at the time.
    So currently my thoughts of God go in the direction of God's presence being an infinite power embedded within all of creation, within all of us, to be found but has to be searched for.
    All I know is I'm being directed in learning as much as possible from Atoms to consciousness, to evolution.
    Mixing the concept of God with Science and Biology is currently my preferred route.

Oh ...missed one out which I think is the most important.
    To look inwards, to search deep within ( look for the heart of the universe)
    To know my divinity.

Previously taken from The Path to the Heart Of The Universe

In it he/ she writes that the first step is to recognise that all comes from within.
    The inmost of the inmost of you is a god (higher self) a living divinity.
    In yourself lies all the mysteries of the universe. By going deeper into yourself you go deeper into the mysteries of universal nature.
    For ever I'll remember.
    ( my soul. )

Page 57 of 69 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 LastLast