Great thing about a journal is going back and finding things that can match up with others.
I'm absolutely not going to let all this noise and disturbance and lack of privacy and ME Time spoil this communication but I'm struggling. Husband must need hearing aids. Got the music full blast . I turn it down, he turns it up. I'll think of something but till then found this.

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/i...ppgjm4emobcmT0

"Verily, when a person departs from this world
he goes to the wind.
It opens out therefor him like
the hole of a chariot wheel.
Through it he mounts higher.
He goes to the sun.
It opens out therefor him like the hole of a drum...
He goes to the moon-
He goes to the world that is without sorrow..."

— Brihad-Aranyaka Upanishad

Brihadaranyaka Upanishad -

The Brihadaranyaka Upanishad (Sanskrit: बृहदारण्यक उपनिषद्, Bṛhadāraṇyaka Upaniṣad) is one of the Principal Upanishads and one of the oldest Upanishadic scriptures of Hinduism. A key scripture to various schools of Hinduism, the Brihadaranyaka Upanisad is tenth in the Muktikā or "canon of 108 Upanishads".
Wikipedia.

"It Opens Out Therefor Him Like
The Hole Of A Chariot Wheel"

?? Hub of a wheel??

" It Opens Out Therefor Him Like The Hole Of A Drum"

?? Tunnel?? Corridor?

Posted 27/03/15 ( but experience well before this)
Dream
what looks like an airport terminal with all the shops. Someone is with me but no words are spoken. Over in the distance I can see some people looking distressed sitting on a bench .But we are concentrating on the side we are on and there is a girl whose attention we have to get and make her follow us. She sees us and follows us round the corner. It's then we hold her . She is distressed. We tell her to lie down and go to sleep. A bed suddenly appears below her and she lays down.

Next thing tunnels/ corridors seem to open up all around us and the shopping mall has dissapeared.
These beautiful, gentle, semi transparent people just floated from the tunnel. 4 came over to us and put their arms round the girl speaking to her softly and told her to come with them . I watched as she was as if sleep walking with them down the tunnel they came from, and dissapeared. As I looked around I could see similar figures had come from different tunnels and we're taking some of the other people who were at the other side away.
End of dream.

Michael Newton writes of souls arriving at a central port he called a staging area. This was for the assembly and transfer of souls in mass to their final destination.
Two phases. Brought in and collected then projected to final destination. His accounts all seemed to suggest walking with large numbers of travellers through a central terminal of a metropolitan airport .
One client described the staging area as resembling the hub of a great wagon wheel where we are transported from a centre along the spokes to our designated space moving in and out of the hub in an efficient manner with no congestion.
Wish I could experience this again even if just a dream. I know I dreampt this well before downloading the book to read.