Eckhart Tolle

Eckhart Tolle: The Awakening of Consciousness - SuperSoul.tv
http://www.supersoul.tv/supersoul-se...-consciousness
Love listening to him.
22 mins into it he talks of connecting deeply with what is around you.
He explains that there is the FORM identity of you that performs in physical.The other half of you is the FORM- LESS you, timeless essence of which you are.Your Ultimate Self.

A good quote from him,

What a liberation to realise that "the voice in my head" is not who I am.

Who am I then?

The one who sees that.

He quotes an ancient saying.
Consciousness sleeps in the stone..
Consciousness dreams in the plant.
Consciousness AWAKENS in the animal.
Consciousness AWAKENS to itself in the human.

Quote Originally Posted by susan View Post
..... It is unselfish, kind, gentle and wise. This aspect of mind nurtures a high order of moral thought and spirituality.
....All religions and schools of spiritual discipline promote the ideal that one has to conquer all desires (to become desire-less) and to develop all virtues, in order to attain enlightenment.
Unselfish. Kind. Gentle. Wise.
This advice from Roberts priest all those years ago clinches it for me.
Could someone with all those qualities bang the head of a fish when caught in the hook of a fishing line to finish it off? When I was 14 I was the one who caught 2 river trout when fishing for the first time with my family. I pulled it in, mum and dad put it in the basket but it was still wriggling, alive. I cannt remember if it was me or not who killed it.
So easy to open a can of tuna...........

I will try but may fail. 2 days now without fish. My dreaming mind is very positive.
This morning half awake / asleep saw a large room with hundreds of exercise bikes as if in a gym and all the seats were bright colours. Red, green,yellow ,orange etc..
For the clairvoyance practicing colour is a good idea but the exercise bikes..Absolutly No Way!
Or maybe the colours were the colours of the chakras and this was a riddle. Work on the chakras.

Been reading a lot on magnetised water.Have sent away for a place mat.