Clairvoyant vision this am.
But before that ....

Woke up at 5.35am remembering seeing a man pointing to his temple as if looking at me and I think he had a symbol of sorts on his forehead.
This got me wondering of the different meanings ( to think? Allow thoughts to come through?) After all this is used by some to reference to ' think about it'.

Settled, no energy work, just looking into the brow then very quickly things changed.

Vision got brighter and something was swirling around ( no colours just black and white the whole time)
From a distance an eye comes closer moving all the time. This wasn't a drawing like 'The eye of Horus'.This was a single human looking eye. Lasted about 3-4 seconds then disapeared to the right.Stayed focused. It felt I had my physical eyes open but I wouldn't have .
Next a young boy came closer . He was still a baby but I could see he was a boy. I was viewing this as a hologram.He was see through and movement was fluid, never still, constant gentle swirling movements.
He was being held by a young man who appeared the same holographic way. Baby disappears to the side and face of young man is infront of me again. This is so different to dream images of characters. He swirls away to the right and everything is gone.

Thoughts.

I've had the same human looking eye before. Must look up in journal to see what followed each time if anything.
Although the man and baby were facing my vision I didn't get the feeling they were looking at me.
I'm almost certain this has been me in the past as I've seen past lives in the same way. Always young boys .Always viewing consciously within the brow.The young man also got plenty of air time so was I both the baby and the young man?

Need to get back here to list when I've seen this eye before.

Back to edit.
3 times previously seen the human looking eye.

Pg 4 18:3/13
Single human eye at end of tunnel. Very next day I was shown the young boy with the silver white wig I believed to be a past life. Prior to this had been advised to take notice of any trips.

Pg 10 27/7/13
OBE Single eye stays for a few seconds.Flying high over 3 pyramids, later came across what I thought were gatekeepers but this was something that was to be worked out . I ( eye) was above pyramids.Symbol on dollar bills . Eye of providence.

P24. 7/3/14
Seen just after failed attempt of two astral arms and hands tuck underneath my waist trying to raise me up.

I cannt come up with any conclusion as to when they crop up or why but each time something exiting happens.
( but then again I get exited over all the experiences. )
Will spend no more time trying to work this out.

Back to edit.
I'm now thinking this may have been the eye of providence each time.
I think I'm being too particular expecting descriptions to be exactly as described in books. After all this symbol has been seen in different ways.
Within a triangle,
Surrounded by a blaze of light,
Within clouds.