Very short OBE this morning but failed to stay awake during it.
Yesterday morning woke up to .
" EXIT FROM THE COAL BOX ITS EASIER"
So my take on this is
COAL is fuel/ energy.
The BOX contains the coal therefore is the body.
So activate the energy body and do what 99% of the time I've always done. Loosen body and lift or sink. ( exit)
Because of what I'd seen previously I'd started to come to the idea that I should be concentrating on the brow and just expect to view but frustration was setting in.
5 am , enough sleep, brought energy in through crown down to base chakra few times till bored. Bouncing all over body, took each chakra from lower upwards circling a few times. Felt tingle of energy travelling up legs. Settled.
My left arm felt lighter and floating. Thought of this so the feeling came back to body. Settled.
Soon slowly just rose up. Vision wasn't good. It felt I had my physical eyes open( but I know they weren't)
Now I was heading towards pink. It was quite vague in the distance but definitely pink.( heading towards an astral realm?)
I knew I was loosing focus and couldn't keep my awareness, about to fall asleep when it was as if someone was holding my ankles (although I couldn't feel any grip ) and my legs were being shaken. My view changed direction now to just black space with stars in the distance far away and that was it . I must have fallen asleep.
If only I had kept my awareness and continued through the pink energy field.