Thread: Nursing babies

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Nursing babies

2 x dreams this morning.
    First was after main sleep and going back to sleep again.

Dream1 )
    I'm with my old nursing tutor from the past in physical. She is asking me why I haven't done what I said I would. This helped me recall a previous dream just recently about slowing down . This is obviously what I'm trying to do and have written about, and work has been either really quiet or too much like this week and next week. . I cann't seem to get a happy balance .
    Thoughts.
    This is what I know I need to sort out so nothing out of the ordinary for a dream . Because I already know this.

Dream 2)
    This was quite a funny one and I was the observer.
    I had tried a little energy work for a short time but now I get no energy sensations. This makes me feel I'm wasting my time. I know I'm not , and I know energy sensations can diminish but when you feel energy surges up your body you just know that you've activated something.
    Decided to just go to sleep. Needed to be up sharp.
    Woke up 30 minutes later than planned but recalled the whole dream.

I'm watching someone on a big boat being chased by another big boat. The guy looked like Hulk Hogan . He steers the boat in time onto the beach weaving amongst the sun worshippers lying down. The boat by now has turned into a sand bearing hovercraft.
    He takes it up to a building just off the beach and runs in for safety.
    This was like watching Miami Vice. This was a modern police station.
    He's safe now. The people from the other boat ran in . They were police also and wanted to talk to him but he was safe now as the chasing police were out of their designated area.
    This is the interesting bit.
    He's sitting at the end of a long table being interviewed by the new police. He explains. ( Once again I'm the observer within this dream)
    He says. " They've got it wrong. It wasn't me. It's like this . You know when you just take a pen and paper and draw squiggles like this.." )
    His left side of his moustache now slips. He sorts it.
    He now picks up a piece of paper and pen and starts to draw lines.
    He continues. " I just do this and this happens"
    At this stage I see his face change to a fatter face ( face changing) and I hear .
    " I just want to take over your life" .
    End of dream .
    ***** forgot to write that whilst talking his forehead had a large red circle throbbing as if he'd been hit with something .
    ( third eye)

Thoughts.
    Right throughout my experiences I find memorable experiences may come across quite strong to stay ' MEMORABLE'.
    They have to be strong to get your attention. Once again I have no reason to believe this was anything menacing.In fact it was quite funny like watching an old TV series.
    I wondered about this after dream recall and wondered if this was anything to do with automatic writing.however now that I've written about it I'll probably be proved wrong but still an interesting dream.
    ( also I picked up ... I'll tell you when ....
    Also just to not I've noticed a pattern forming .
    I play on line scrabble with my sister and so often after coming in from doing something I have really enjoyed and feel happy about I sit down switch the scrabble on with a cup of tea and think of a word immediately that very often has been between 50-60 points. 4 times I didn't even know the words existed.
    Last edited by susan; 27th June 2014 at 08:05 AM.