Once again something strange has happened.
After work early afternoon I read a chapter of ultimate journey again byRobert Munroe.
This is the chapter where he is communicating and finding out about his other lives that have lead up to his ( at the time) current life as Bob.
He describes his realisation as ' every beam of light was one of me, one of my I There personalities complete with a different life experience ' . He talks of communicating with them . They had their own personalities that spoke to him at that time ,and discovering the times they had shone through him to help in the tasks required if they had the skills on his then current lifetime.

So this is where my thoughts are.

The communication I have been getting sometimes appearing to be male personality sometimes female personality but mostly showing the same sense of humour I would have may be parts of me from previous lives.
I know there is a difference on the fun communication to the more serious communication that comes from what I have decided to call Teachers.. Then there is what I would call the ' higher uppers ' that I feel the words are more chosen and loving but short communication. I feel quite privileged to receive this. Higher self or should it be called Higher Selves.
So , to my confusion....... Tonight after reading Robert's chapter described above I went for 1 hour of the Hemi sync and energy raising with some thoughts and requests thrown in amongst trying to silence the mind.
I asked if I could throw out a wish that I would really like to
have more communication through the day which makes everything more convincing , ( not to impress anyone other than myself to feel closer to them) and this would be great if it could be the writing as has happened three times now recently. As I settled I thought I picked up ' a hope' . Maybe this was just me acknowledging my request, I don't know, maybe imagination.
What isn't my imagination though is 1 hour later wondering just who if any may be the main character prominent in helping me in spirit, I decided to do a little writing again with the I Pad.
Closed eyes , had my right hand cupped tightly against the edge of it and went with it just for a few seconds expecting rubbish.

This is what I wrote with the same spaces and full stops .( I'm aware that when you spell a name the computer automatically corrects this to a capital. )

HHmmmm. BEN. BEN. Mmmm.

I ended with a full stop. This is my husbands name that I have been married to for 37 years.( holiday romance, had been with him 4 days when we decided to get married) Both the E and N both times were capital letters with a full stop and a gap and repeated.
The puzzle here is I didn't move my writing hand from where it was positioned. There is no way my finger could have reached the capital letter arrow.
So.... I was asking who was prominent on the other side helping me and my husbands name came up ( who doesn't follow any of this)
I have to think this one out. If We belong to the same soul group, then do we both have the same past personalities therefore the same future personalities ( selves?) I can see for my own mind I've opened a whole new can of questions.

I have to add a thought here.
The other day I posted how much I regretted opening up to my husband because he thought it was in my mind. The only reason I did was because I recalled a very memorable scene where I am being begged by him to open up to him! ( just upon wakening)
Maybe I was meant to , to wake him up a little, to plant the seed??

Edit.
A year on and have since read the ' michael's teachings', where an explanation is given that a group of entities( spirits, fragments) who belong together coming to learn at the same time all agree to share the same higher consciousness.