Another OBE and what a beautiful children's fantasy but I was aware from doing energy work , to sending out wishes to what I wanted to experience to looking into brow, and waiting, but it didn't turn out the way I expected.
Will record the event as it happened then put my interpretation on it.
What I want to say here, is that anyone who thinks that communication with the spirit world that relays a message is only real if it is a serious communication with either Angels or religious figures then I think your wrong. We have humour here, we pass on with humour.I have often recorded humour within my experiences, but also more serious tones where I think an important message was to be understood for my benefit.

OBE.
Woke up 4am , bathroom , tried little news, heart wasn't in it but had been going through much in physical where last 48 hours involved much loving care and compassion. Needing to think of one persons feelings and advising this person on the other persons feeling and giving advice so they could consider the self and look after the self but also consider how the other person was feeling and we had to go through different stages in the 48 hours.
Felt myself getting lighter and raising up, good, knew this was an early sign suggesting I was getting help here. Felt like wobbly jelly raise up but it seemed to take ages for any colour to set in , it was just the feeling of movement and seeing grey. Thought this then suddenly back to body and awake.
Dissapointed, alarm had been set for 7 am so plenty of time for sleep but after about an hour I realised I mustnt sleep in.
Little more energy with colour and all over and once again as I pass to the semi conscious stage I realise I feel that jelly wobbly feeling again. Thinking, this is my second chance, I've got to do it this time, there is something I have to see.
Focused on brow and the jelly wobbly feeling but focused on brow as much as I could.
Vision took a while to come in but it started with a small silver spark to the right, thought of previous silver Sparks and wondered if this would be an experience approaching a vortex that I am hoping to experience. ( I had sent out wishes to enter one and experience inside one)
It wasn't but this silver spark turned into a branch then a silver Christmas tree with decorations on with many colours still not seen realy clearly. Than a small gold spark but this added to part of another Christmas tree. This was all to right of me as I travelled backwards, looking behind me .
Now to the left was a green Christmas tree with wonderful decorations on and presents underneath it. As I was viewing what I had passed I saw this to be a department store with a beautiful lavish children's christmas scene and I recognised this department store as previous OBEs having taken place in. A while back where I was travelling backwards in water as if underground, this was the same place. Where I encountered the hairy ugly faced balls when I thought I was being tested for fear. As I'm travelling viewing behind me I'm aware I've been here before . Knew then this was a simulation taking place for my consideration/ attention.
I've now stopped and just looked, knowing what had just happened and that I was fully aware. I was in a department store filled with Christmas presents and trees. Took control and just for a second thought of this as a lucid dream and what to do next till I reminded myself that this wasn't a dream, I had been brought here.
Checked out the presents under the green tree to see what era they were. They were modern . Large children's train about 2 foot tall. Looked like a thomas the tank engine so knew this was our era now.
Next I see a small material looking male doll on the floor looking very stiff with its arms out like a scarecrow dressed in yellow and red. It suddenly jumps up into my arms and says " give me a kiss" . I feel silly but do but then need to take control of this situation and remember a previous encounter when a young boy spoke to me and I didn't exchange words, (during the OBE which left me feeling very humble.)
So I said "WHO ARE YOU"? It replied, " you chucked me for Jackson" .
I didn't reply but looked around me still holding ths doll, saw a lovely big log fire at the end of the room which appeared lit . I saw a big double bed to the right and there were two similar dolls appearing to be male and female sleeping on the bed as a couple. looked for an exit, window, door ,way out but there were none. I knew then as I stood holding this doll in ths magical children's christmas setting that I was not meant to find an exit out of here I to astral I was working out at the time of standing there that a real department store would not have a real log fire alight with no customers and no staff to attend. . This was for my attention. With that it faded and suddenly I was back in body . Looked at clock 5.25.
So my thoughts on thus.
Definite OBE.
This was not the crazy mixed up dream zone as I was fully aware and thinking as things were coming to my attention.
I did not create what I was wishing for ( to experience inside a vortex)
This was not real time zone due to the lit fire and the interaction with the doll.
I recognised the place as having been there before during simulations.
The doll was not a spirit disguising as a doll as I felt Nothing from it. This is important to me as a learning lesson on distinguishing a spirit in whatever form , to a dream character that I have created, to a character created for my benefit. I did not create this talking doll as it was not part of any dream. This was set up for me to consider and I think to enjoy and feel good about it.
I think this was just a way of saying " well done" ( presents) ( kiss) for what I'm currently working through in physical