Things were coming so fast this morning it had me surprised. Yesterday had been so grounding with no meditation practice. An enjoyable day. All I thought prior to sleep was that I still didn't understand the blasting through people thing.

This am upon wakening I just heard one word, " merging"

Drifting back to sleep I was wishing I could just experience how it has been in the past with frequent conscious OBEs when I see a little girl run onto a railway track infront of a moving train trying to stop it.
I suppose this is me trying to halt the journey . I have to continue on the route it's meant to go on.

Also I wondered why everything I pick up now visually is instruction of a kind.( meaning I don't visualise anything suggesting being in astral realm)
Instantly I see a woman who is also the Statue of Liberty. She is standing with one hand in front of her eyes so she cannt see and is holding up the other arm in the air holding a torch.
I had to google to get a better understanding of the Statue of Liberty and came up with,

The torch is a symbol of enlightenment. The torch lights the way to freedom showing us the path to Liberty.
Liberty enlightening the world.
Universal symbol of freedom.
OMG I couldn't make this up if I tried. Lol, there is definately good humour here. It's a good thing I don't take myself too seriously and can laugh at myself.
Just love it.