Thread: Nursing babies

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Nursing babies

OBE
    28/10/13

Hadn't been doing any energy work or meditation,was sleeping well when I was wondering when I would succeed with the next OBE when I thought " It isn't tomorrow yet" ( this was the previous day)
    Next day woke up at 2.30 am watching a spinning disk in the brow area for a few seconds. ( had this before) Recalled dream about lovely black and white dog. It was adorable .
    Decided to raise energy in feet only,just circular movements.( I think I do this because this is where I get the most sensation so you feel your actually stimulating the nerve endings) I had no time frame,just decided to do this as long as needed when I start thinking my legs were floating.Thought that maybe I was just kicking off the bed sheet so looked down and sheet was over feet so carried on for a few minutes when it started again.I realised that my knee joints couldn't physically rotate this way so this was my energy body loosening legs first. Carried on with circular movements when with no effort at all I just floated up and forward this time.No astral noise, no vibrations, no jelly feeling.
    Scenery was just like grey cloud around but I knew I was moving.
    Passed square photographs. One had me on sitting at a table when I was younger with my eldest son when he was a toddler.
    Another with just me on, same table. Another with me sitting again but a side profile of someone sitting with me but it wasn't my husband. It looked like me again but I wasn't sure about this because it disappeared so quickly.
    Decided to bin the pictures because I couldn't see any relevance for them.
    This next was the best bit that had more meaning.

I'm floating down to the floor. People are moving around in the distance. Activities were going on. I was thinking " this isn't astral landscape, no walls, no hills, no buildings just white all around" . I got excited a little because I realised I was thinking this out as it was happening. I wanted to take control of this one this time.
    In the distance I could see men and women on a bicycle, someone walked past me fast then disappeared . I started to move forwards when I thought " no, I need to go back and work this bicycle thing out now, not when I wake up."
    Roughly 50/60 /70 men and women all balancing on one single bicycle. Was like a balancing display. they all had black leather outfits on. I thought " well at least they have clothes on this time, that's a relief".( had been having a few dreams involving nudity which even now I have no idea what that was about or why but no big deal, have recorded it above incase need it for future reference) Half way up the display men and women formed what was like a giant water wheel lying on its side.they even formed the spokes between the two edges. This was impressive to look at.
    I stood there watching males/ females balancing perfectly on one single bicycle.Decided it didn't need much working out so was really pleased .( not so much because of what it meant but I was standing there knowing I had OBE'd and aware of more thought going on within me)
    I float to the right where a large screen has coloured cartoon characters on. I pass it by then once again decide " No I want to go back to look. " This was a screen like a computer or telly with no frame, about knee high tilted slightly just floating. The characters were moving like watching a cartoon. Decided I'd seen enough. Feeling great floated over to another screen . It just had writing on but I couldn't make out any words. They seemed clear enough but they seemed to be changing. Saw a child's plastic toy, but not one I recognise.( I just knew it was)
    Looked around and the people had gone, no doors, no windows, no mirrors. Decided I'd seen enough and thought back to body.
    Back to body and awake thinking this all through again to retain memory when I sent out a thought that if any beautiful spirit was actually helping me then thank you so much, when I felt the energy in my base chakra and the energy moved slowly upwards appearing to stop at the throat.
    Few comments.

Delighted that all thoughts were taking place at the time and clearly working out the meaning at the time, even recalling the previous dreams with nudity, whilst viewing. There seemed to be no vagueness at all.
    I took control of where I was going ( once I got there)
    Only 180 degree vision again.have had 360 many times but don't know why sometimes just 180.
    My one big aim for future events is to go up to someone and speak to someone when experiencing similar clarity

Next day had another one where 180 vision was a blessing.
    Last edited by susan; 16th November 2013 at 08:13 PM. Reason: Correct mistake