Thread: Nursing babies

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Nursing babies

3 different experiences within 1 hour. I'm trying to stay cool about this but so much in such a short time.

1) Remote viewing.
    2) OBE.
    3) Picture ( past life again I think)

Yesterday through day did just 45 mins meditation. During this time decided not to do any music , just silence mind and making my ratatouille. Hadn't done for a while but there is plenty of colour practice here.
    Slept till 4am . Back to sleep. No dream recall at this stage.

Picture.
    Woke up quite suddenly from a dream but before I had time to recall it a picture flashed up so quickly. This was a young man about 16-18 years old in black and white period costume with beautiful long curly,blonde hair falling onto the shoulders.This was like a picture as he was posing. I recognised him straight away as the same boy I wrote about ( page 4, 19/3/13) previously but back then he was only about 10-11 years old and previously I viewed this after leaving body and like a hologram looking down a long tunnel.
    I know this was him by the beautiful long curly hair. The difference here was that this looked like his own hair. I felt this looked a little thinner and softer and more natural but still long and curly. This was round the time I was getting past lives.
    Have just done a google search and around the 1780 time the younger men were starting to powder their own hair and do away with wigs.

Remote viewing.
    Checked clock. 6.30 am. After the thoughts about this settled to just stare into the brow and silence mind. After short period of time could see clouds swirling around tried to focus hard and saw an outline of my face. Focused and waited then suddenly colour.
    I was looking at the top of someone's head. Full colour. I saw little black bits and knew exactly what I was looking at.
    My son who lives abroad had had a hair transplant done about 5months ago as he lost his hair early in life and I'd seen what it looked like on Skype. I was able to view all around the head and see how the hair was slowly coming. I could see down as far as just above the eyebrows but couldn't go further down even though I tried. Ended abruptly. Awake.
    I had no feeling of having left body this time andI think this may be the first time I have Remote Viewed ( viewing but still being aware of being in physical body) unless I've forgotten a previous. I put no thought prior to this of visiting him. To be honest I feel a little uncomfortable that I have invaded his privacy. I think he was asleep in bed.

OBE.
    Settled really happy at what had happened, turned in bed and settled down. Tried to stare into brow and silence mind when very quickly I'm now floating above body. Knew I was out this time with no vibrations and no astral noise. Rose up slightly then to the right then downwards slowly. Everything was light but nothing to see. I'm still travelling sideways then realise now I'm floating sideways submerged in water. I could hear the ripple of water .I knew straight away this was testing my reaction. Everything was clean looking , and could see images of tiny bubbles( I know there wouldn't really be air ) I just went with the flow still travelling sideways. For a second I decided to play with this and just see what it would be like to try to breath under water. I pretended to breath and it worked. ( once again I know we don't breath in astral but I made a game of it. )
    Suddenly the water is gone and full colour sets in .
    I'm standing behind a very small aircraft with a door open. In front of this was a bright red double decker bus parked right at the end of a HARBOUR. I felt myself moving forwards. I was up for it but suddenly my time was up and back to body and awake.

I was really up for this and so disappointed it ended but so thrilled at everything within such a short period of time.
    Is the bus next? I don't know.
    So far I've had
    1) falling fast from the sky
    2) plummeting underground.
    3) submerged under water. ( had previous dreams recorded where I'm submerged under a puddle and friends pull me out but I was comfortable with this as I was under the mud).
    4) the giant spaceman with the giant drill.
    Am I going to be facing challenges of possible astral fears as well as astral challenges of physical life fears? Looks like it.

Last point I want to record is why is a spaceman ( space woman?) making appearances, wearing a space helmet ?

Recorded 3x.
    1) the time when I sensed the big round balls as young lads rolling out of the pub and then the spaceman comes out by himself hopping and felt I was being encouraged to join them in having fun.
    2) the more serious time when I felt I may have been viewing a library with statues coming alive as I entered because a spaceman had left the door unlocked.
    3) the giant spaceman with the giant drill .
    Could this be someone assisting me or maybe just representing something ?

Reflecting on this I wonder if I experienced all 3 different events because of the recent post that I hadn't wanted to write as it just seemed so crazy.
    Taking away any negative doubts which is important?

After thoughts.
    When I remote viewed I could only see as far as just above the eyebrows. Even though I felt afterwards a bit guilty that I had invaded his privacy and that he was asleep I think this was just an assumption due to the time factor .
    Last edited by susan; 5th August 2014 at 07:41 PM.