Page 50 of 69 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 LastLast

Thread: Nursing babies

Re: Nursing babies

Monday 4.28am.

"CHOOSING THE WILL TO LIVE IMAGERY SENSORS PROVIDE?"

Heard this as I woke up. It was a softly spoken voice.
    I had gone to bed with no intention of trying anything as had busy day ahead but I had sent out a request for some words of wisdom to help me improve my clairvoyance and clairaudience.
    Tried to make sense of this. On Sunday I had been practicing auras seeing with colourful flowers. Pleased with the merging of beautiful colours and that some were spreading 2 feet away against the white wall. Had been thinking that I realy wanted to step up the visuals and try to incorporate day time working life with exercises. Not just after work. Would love to see people's auras through the day.
    Last night took another look at the words. I think this could be aknowleging my wishes. It's just a strange way to put it but then that shouldn't surprise me.

Tuesday3.20am.

"YES I THINK YOU COULD BE RIGHT!".

I then see an I pad with the same looking pen drawing a long floaty line across the screen that I had seen and posted a few days ago.
    I think this was confirming my thoughts on the previous post on sacred geometry.

( back to edit this mistake. The previous iPad with the pen drawing a long floaty line was connected to ' Life in the 5th.')
    Back to sleep, not trying anything.

4.20am
    Woke up to same soft voice

"WAKE UP! AUMMMMMM SHAMPOO."

Didn't take long to decide that shampoo is massaged to the head so I see this as tactile action to stimulate the crown. The AUMMMM surprised me as this was something I had decided not to bother with even though Robert suggests this as posted in previous post. I'll read up more on this to find the benefits, after all I got this for a reason.

So to sum up from the last few days.

a) Sending out requests for advice before sleep brings results but it could be a day or two in coming.
    The voice could be said to be me but I've learnt the difference between a very strong sudden thought and hearing a voice. Sometimes the voice is very matter of fact tone but not the last two days.
    Mostly it comes as a riddle

b). Advice to make the choice of trying to develop seeing energies.
    When raising energy in the crown and meditating try tactile massaging actions and start using the AUMMMM sound.

C) learning.
    Ancient Geometry.
    Learn my Divinity.
    5th Dimension.
    For ever I'll remember.
    Dreams are the doorways to the heavens.
    Look into your eyes and I see mine.
    She is part of your deepest thoughts.
    The destination is not the importance, but the journey. What we do here leads us to our destination.
    ( my soul. )

My questions about sound/ vibration during meditation have been answered.
    Samwise very kindly linked a book by Samuel Sagan( in the meditation section) and it is just exactly what I need right now.)

He talks of throat friction describing how to breath using a sound coming from the larynx when practised properly. This sound produces vibrational energy. By focusing on both this and the third eye this quitens the mind leading to a tuned in state of consciousness .The simultaneous awareness leads to resonance then vibration between the two.
    There are claims that practicing seeing auras may be boosted when combining throat friction with vision.

So there you go....picked up to use the Aummmmm...... but also noted that advice comes in riddles .
    Intended to find out more info on this as I had decided previous to this not to bother with sound.

I posted this in psychic experience section a few days ago. Want to bring to journal as it's all part of the journey,

6/3/16
    This afternoon I had an experience I want to share here rather than the journal incase someone wants to try it.
    Having the day to myself I decided to practice auras and other spiritual related learning.
    After about an hour of this I got a mirror and placed it infront of me to check aura.
    Looked for a while seeing vaguely just the one colour needing to focus eyes each time because of blinking. Just when I decided that was enough I looked at face in the mirror. First thought was could do with a more flattering mirror, ah age is creeping up, could do with some eyeliner on.
    Then I got more inquisitive and looked seriously into my eyes. Just who am I ? I remembered the phrase I picked up one morning that I have on my signature and said it silently looking deeply into my eyes.
    " look into your eyes and I see mine".This person is seperate - but part of me.
    I felt the most profound love fill me just for 5-6 seconds. I did it again and the same thing happened.
    Whether this was a connection to spirit or a connection to my own spirit it certainly wasn't what I was thinking at the time.

So looking through Samuel's book if I had looked into my own eyes in a kind of meditative state and lingered there with no thoughts I may have been able to take this further.

Just need to note now that sometimes when I find myself in deep thought in any room of the house and seem to be coming to an understanding of something I get startled by big cracking sounds . It could be said that if in my bedroom I may be in that sleepy state and physical sound may be amplified. That's why I didn't record when it first started hapenning but today I was fully awake in my conservatory and reading part of Samuels book and as I was thinking something through and coming to a conclusion a loud crack sounded as if the frame. I'm hearing this more and more now and although it can make me jump it makes me laugh as well because it's becoming so predictable.
    For ever I'll remember.
    The destination is not the importance, but the journey. What we do here leads us to our destination.
    ( my soul. )

Just had a visit from my cat. ( I think)
    Awake, not ready to get up, thoughts everywhere. Planting more veg seeds today, try to pull out some weeds. Day planned. Then once again frustration setting in wishing I could just switch the vision on like a tv. Silenced mind and observed vision. No NEWS this time.

After about 10 mins Thoughts were creeping in producing vague pictures but they were related to my thoughts. I wondered if there was more I could be doing that I'm not. Saw an ariel view of planet earth but instead of the colours you would expect it was a beautiful deep rose/ purple with a pinky tone emanating away from it. Wondered why I made it this colour and just thought if resembled the expression 'seeing the world through rose tinted glasses.'This was as my own thought not like when I clearly pick it up. ( loud crack in conservatory again)

Stared more into the brow area when flickering started up . Focused and waited incase.....
    Then I hear something on the wooden floor boards coming near me. It sounded like cats claws. Next thing something has landed on the pillow above my head and is walking to the other side. I'm aware this is small and my husband is just next to me with his back to me.I could hear the purring now and gave out a thought that this was my deceased cat.She was close to the side of my face as if sniffing then walked over me a was lying at my side. I wanted to see her but I had no vision. I took my etheric arm and stroked her. She fell slightly fatter as she had always been a very thin cat but near the time I had her put down she had gone realy skinny. I wanted to see her but all I could see was grey blank nothing.
    As I stroked her I felt her paws touching my upper wrist drawing inwards as they do. She was still purring then it stopped and she was gone.

Opened eyes and although I was delighted I couldn't understand why I had no vision. Checked clock 8.20 am.

Thoughts.

If I had fallen into a lucid dream why the cat? She left us about 6 years ago. I've twice since had a visit from her but both occasions I could see her.
    I had not been thinking of her . She was not the friendliest of cats as we had got her as an adult and had her for about 14 years but she would never let us pick her up. My thoughts have not been on her.
    Also if this had been a dream then I would have produced a vision of her I'm sure.
    I knew it was her but couldn't see her. Or this was set up for me .

Not going any further with this one but delighted to have experienced it.
    It's recorded anyway.
    For ever I'll remember.
    ( my soul. )

This was January 2014.
    I want to bring this forward to be near the above post (10th March ) about looking into the mirror as there seems to be a connection here.

January 2014.

Lay in bed wondering just how many times I've had an experience thinking it was a guide helping me, taking me , showing me ,when in fact it was this other part of me. I'm still open to the idea of higher guidance assisting but I've had a hint before that I didn't realise who it was helping me.
    So while these thoughts were trying to make sense I felt energy travel right up my body 3 times.
    I then sent out a thought that if there is anyone listening, am I right? Am I connecting to ME.
    I then felt warmth and intense love travel through me. Not upwards but from inside as if building up with intensity then I felt heavier and heavier AND I FELL ASLEEP!
    I had had so many thoughts going on in my mind it didn't make sense to fall asleep.
    Woke up hearing myself say ' that was beautiful, can I see some more?"
    The reply was ' maybe , we'll C " .I even saw the reply in writing using C instead of see.
    The feeling of peace and harmony stayed with me for a few hours but I have absolutely no recall of anything between that time. ( bit like going into the white room in what I perceived as a space station when I had no memory of what was said, but I did recall coming back to body.)
    For ever I'll remember.
    ( my soul. )

Skin rash on chin has cropped up . I don't know if this is related to energy work but it has just come in the last few days after starting Samuel Sagan's 'Throat Friction ' technique.
    I've had this kind of rash before but a few years ago and I always knew what had caused it but this time I'm not using any different products on skin and I'm not stressed.
    Co- incidence or not but recently I started focusing on the crown more than in the past and a couple of weeks ago I developed a rash around the temples at the hairline and behind the ears and a bump at the top of the head. Lasted about 4-5 days then just went.
    I can find no alternative reason for this so will put it down as Energy related.
    Intend to continue with throat friction regardless.
    Yesterday morning as I'm waking from very light sleep saw a pair of hands in the prayer position then focus moved upwards to show a woman's face with a brown tanned looking face but it was covered in sparkling stars.
    Could not recall any dream. The brown tan of the skin reminds me of the lovely image of the boy I saw lit up by stars with what looked like a turban on or some kind of head gear from years ago. His face was very tanned like toffee.
    For ever I'll remember.
    ( my soul. )

I wish I could draw but have no artistic skills. Saw a lovely scene upon wakening but this was blurry .
    Everything was white as if within the sky. A very large image of Jesus in robes stood facing me but directly behind him were 2 massive white wings. The wings were not part of him but positioned on either side behind him stuck seperatly into the White ground so the tips of the wings were pointed upwards. They were positioned seperatly so from a distance they looked as if Jesus was the body of the wings.
    Above his head coming from the sky was a long white pole positioned verticaly.

I don't know if I could have seen this published, don't remember but is the kind of scene that stays with you.
    For ever I'll remember.
    ( my soul. )

3.20am.
    I've just seen a dark haired Highland Terrier dog floating in black space wearing a red tartan kilt, a red tartan hat holding a pair of bagpipes!
    It couldn't be any more opposite to the last post.
    Recalled dream but had nothing to do with this. Okay so this was amusing and strange. Visit to bathroom.Tried to stay awake looking into brow to see if I could pick anything up but fell asleep.

5.30am
    Woke up to the vision of seeing a fresh faced ginger freckled, ginger haired young man just grinning at me.
    No dream recalled. I've seen him a few times. I'm sure the ginger hair represents me. Always a boy.The face is similar to previously seen . I must look in the journal and see what circumstances are related to seeing this boy. Will add to this post when do the check.
    So awake thinking about this and found them both amusing I slipped back into a very light sleep just in that receptive state.
    The dream that followed has cleared my mind in something that I want to do in two years time but I was getting dreams suggesting I would be very brave to do this.
    I now completely understand. It isn't out of my reach but I I'm sure I understand now the implications.
    Thank you!
    If I have understood correctly then this topic will probably not be brought up again. It's my decision to make and I understand possible complications and stress that could follow.

Back now to the dog in space.
    I had hoped to be able to stay awake this week-end to try to have a projection but I've had such a grounding day gardening, planting strawberries, loved it. Two Robins following me around to get the insects where I'm digging. I just wanted to sleep. So, I saw the dog in space. All my side of the family originate from and still are living in Scotland.There is humour in both images. The boy with my colour hair was grinning at me.
    What followed after was some important information in a dream for me.

Will add to this later when I've done some searching on this red haired boy.
    For ever I'll remember.
    ( my soul. )

Searched the journal using key words and found the relevant posts but I realise I'm just going over old ground.
    I've already wondered the same thing but by doing this it has highlighted the fun I've had Since this all started. There was so much fun but recently since the cleaning up of body and mind I feel things have changed to a slightly more serious theme.
    So for my own indulgence I'm going to group what I found together here in the journal but first I want to write a reminder of Robert Munroe's words I wrote 22/5/2011.

" Every beam of light was one of me, one of my I There personalities complete with different life experiences."He talks of communicating with them. They had their own personalities that spoke to him at the time and discovering the times they had shone through him to help in tasks required if they had the necessary skills to help him.
    So our past personalities aid us through our life, communicating with us in our sleep, thoughts in our waking life.
    Robert Munroe was a pioneer in his time giving us access to his experiences and discoveries helping us to understand what is going on within our own spiritual experiences.

Where I say OBE these are consciously enduced without loss of awareness.
    I'll start with.

17/12/12
    Recorded page 11 . 15/8/13
    OBE delivered as a baby on to a veranda with child's furniture and asked.
    " Haven't you ever been to a boys Kindergarten before?"

9/02/13
    Very first post of journal the beautiful boy with my colour hair whom I loved from the bottom of my heart.He was recalled as shimmering/ translucent my colour hair.

19/03/2013
    OBE .Hologram 11 year old boy blonde curly long wig wearing period costume.( around time when I thought I was being shown past lives.)

Page 11. 13/08/2013
    Woke up to ringing of an old fashioned telephone . Awake, thought out Okay you've got my attention"
    Then a quick flash of a young boy about 11-15 yrs old . I'd seen him before- very innocent and gentle looking. Wondered at the time if be was me, should I know him?

Page 14. 03/10/13
    Dreampt of an OBE.
    A young man with red hair once again looks directly at me. Physical appearance. Choir music in the background, . I'm dancing with someone and an arm appears as if giving communion .

Page 31. 28/07/14
    Same young boy from 19/03/13 but about 16-18 yrs af age now. He had the long blonde curly shoulder length hair and in black and white period costume but this time the hair was natural not a wig.
    Around 1780s they did away with the wigs. Time period matches the period costumes.

And then finally the above post.
    It's nice for me to have a bit of humour back.
    Now if I was to search out the times I've had the theme Black and White....... .
    For ever I'll remember.
    ( my soul. )

Picked up an image of Jesus standing infront of a high red brick wall. The wall was higher than him, and the words ' The red brick wall will lead you home'.

Why does everything have to come in a riddle?

I need time to work on this as all I can think of is Elton's song Yellow Brick Road, and The wizard of Oz that the song was taken from, both being yellow.
    I need to think what red means to me and what's out there on the net.
    Will get back.
    For ever I'll remember.
    ( my soul. )

[QUOTE=susan;140005]Picked up an image of Jesus standing infront of a high red brick wall. The wall was higher than him, and the words ' The red brick wall will lead you home'.

Why does everything have to come in a riddle?

Okay had time to think and I think could be more than one interpretation .

I saw an image of Jesus!
    A red brick wall, home.

Previous day spent much time trying to work out a way I could retire before state pension kicks in. Pen and paper came out and the only option I could see would be to sell my father's house I rent out but my problem was this would not be a popular decision with others. I just cannt see any other way .

I had also spent a long time watching a guru on utube and dissapointed that in a very gentle manner he would make fun of the questions put to him and I was feeling gentle arrogance. I've thought this before that some who are looked upon as Enlightened have people hanging on to their every word which I feel is wrong. We need to find out for ourselves but somethings missing. I feel lost sometimes.

So could the image of Jesus be a little thought to follow the teachings from Jesus rather than enlightened gurus who know it all.

The red brick wall will lead me home. It was a wall not a road so I think whizzard of Ozz is out.
    Or could it be multi meaning. Also I noted how high the wall was. It was much higher than Jesus.
    Maybe that selling the house ( red bricks that would look high when standing infront of)will be the answer .
    However just as a twist I've found tucked away in the I pad cover a leaflet I'd forgotten about.The whole front cover is a high red brick wall with someone standing infront of it with a sign of my house postcode on it. It's the post code lottery.
    Riddle after riddle.
    I should be so lucky, NOT! ( however no harm in trying but am 99% that the sale of the house is the direction this image was suggesting)
    For ever I'll remember.
    ( my soul. )

Page 50 of 69 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 LastLast