Page 51 of 69 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 LastLast

Thread: Nursing babies

Re: Nursing babies

Think one of four short dreams just may have been some kind of teaching dream.
    I'm sitting in the aisle seat of an airplane and someone ( teacher) is standing infront of everybody facing us and tells us all to look ahead.
    The cockpit door is open and we can see the clouds through the cockpit window from where we are. As the instruction is to look others get up in the aisle to look but I stay seated. I had thought we were coming into land and they should have kept their seatbelt on but the teacher just encouraged them to look ahead.
    We weren't landing and the sight was amazing to see the nose of the aircraft cut through the white puffy clouds outside. I still felt the amazement as I woke.

This may be my problem currently of focusing in the brow. I'm not still enough and keep changing my mind after a few minutes to start trying to visualise something.
    I wonder if this was related to the scene where someone was axing through a blackboard making geometric patterns at the same time. He was cutting through to the other side of a blackboard?.
    For ever I'll remember.
    Dreams are the doorways to the heavens.
    Look into your eyes and I see mine.
    She is part of your deepest thoughts.
    The destination is not the importance, but the journey. What we do here leads us to our destination.
    ( my soul. )

Just want to note here for reference.
    Just slowly wakening from a dream and going through the process of recalling this which was just to do with daily life when....
    Image of news flash on top of I pad as it pops up across the top and thought

" Jesus around 200 killed".

There was no image with this other than I pad.
    Also just noting the thought word Jesus was not thought as we may say in astonishment to something. Just 4 words thought out with no emotion involved.

Also previously early morning heard myself say " Have you met the light?" "I am the light."
    ( probe just self talk within a dream)
    For ever I'll remember.
    The destination is not the importance, but the journey. What we do here leads us to our destination.
    ( my soul. )

Yesterday had been a day from hell. It had started with me picking up as soon as I woke

" Today is going to be a very special day ."

Then I analysed a dream which had involved me with a child crossings a road to watch a parade passing. They were the Queen's men infront of the carriage in the distance.They had a long line like a rope that extended to the carriage and it was their job to keep it straight. A piece infront of me got bent. The young boy with me put his head underneath the rope and commented that his head was upside down.The rope was straightened with their rod and the procession carried on. End of dream.

So my thoughts were that the queen has been used 2-3 times and reference always seems to be someone high up very important and I link it to higher self. Could be wrong but that's how I think of a queen.
    Couldn't understand the rope but message from higher self or someone that today was going to be a very special day.
    My day was in one of the care homes. Full of my lovely adorable cuddly elderly people.

Within 10 mins of arriving I had an elderly gentleman shouting at me because I wouldn't do something . Then he wanted me to fasten his slipper that was a slip on slipper. I was useless, selfish and uncaring.
    Rescued by a carer who attended to him.

But hey, it didn't matter because today was going to be a special day!
    ( could I be going to see someone's aura, hear clairaudiently while working?)

An hour later a lady who was being held by two carers got angry with me because I must have hurt her. She screamed, lashed out and threw all my instruments on the floor.

But it didn't matter because today was going to be a special day!

I walked a lady slowly back to the lounge. So slow almost stop. She held onto the handrail for support all the way back. We stopped at a teddy bear that had been placed on the rail but it was upside down so the face was under the rail. I had to wait and wait and wait whilst she tried to turn it back the right way. ( this reminded me of the above piece about the young boy I was with who put his head under the rope and was upside down) But I quickly dismissed this thought because this was nothing about patience and understanding and everything that comes with compassion and all the things we try to achieve. No !

Because today was going to be a special day and I had expectations of my own.

By the end of the day I was exhausted, frustrated, fed up, hadn't had a single hug or smile. Everyone was so high dependency and in a mood. I was pleased that I hadn't just packed up and gone home , pleased that I hadn't shown my annoyance but dissapointed that all day my thoughts had been that I wanted to pack up and no body appreciated what I was doing for them. Even one lady turned round and smiled and thanked the carer. I was the bad guy .I hadn't had any nice surprise that could be classed as special.

I should have remembered that things come in riddles. I feel I was tested to the limit here and on the outside I held my composure and showed all the patience and compassion but failed miserably with my thoughts.

Found this on the site posted 8 years ago. Published by Robert.
    I think it is an excellent article to keep on hand and be reminded of.

More from Koala on the enlightenment process*

The process of enlightenment started at an early age for me.* I was fortunate to have a mother who nurtured the habit of self-reflection as apposed to blame and self-justification and deflection.* If I was in a tough situation, I needed to ask how I contributed to it, or even why I had attracted it into my life.

At first, it is annoying.** You want to come home and vent about a bully at school, but then your mother starts talking about the household conditions that create bullies and how lucky I am not to have to live in the horrible conditions in which they often live.

If I would argue that they did not have it so bad, she would take another route, asking why I would take to heart what a wounded person would say to me.* She forced me to think at every turn and never allowed me to cheap out or blame. I say blame is cheap because it requires no insight, no strength of character.* It is the way of anger and resentment, which is cheap in that it avoids all responsibility and self growth, and is hence costly.* Anger consumes valuable life energy.

Initiation is a process whereby one is challenged and tested by life, and by spirit. This can provide a new spiritual beginning. It is like being reborn to a new spiritual life.

All roads lead to this. The wowness that permeates the New Age movement is often derided as something distasteful and unspiritual and naïve. But these things all eventually lead to spiritual paths of growth. This is impossible to avoid.

Enlightenment is a process where you reclaim your energies.* Many people are unaware of the energy they waste on judgment, criticism of self and others, anger and resentment, and other negative stuff.* Significant shifts in your energy body occur during enlightenment.* These shifts in energy signal you are ready for Initiation.* These things can be said to ‘trigger’ initiation.

My mother did me a great service, preventing me from being hard on others, but she could not hear how hard I was on my self, and thus could not correct this.* That was my job. But first I had to become aware of how hard I was being on myself, and how I was allowing others to use this flaw to manipulate me. This continued to shape my life for many years to come.

For me, the process of enlightenment started in earnest with the clock exercise.* This is a Hermetic training exercise, from Franz Bardon’s classic book ‘Initiation Into Hermetics’. I would sit and stare at the tip of a second hand on a clock.* As long as my eyes remained sharply focused on the tip I had a clear mind, but the moment thoughts entered my mind my vision blurred.* Our thoughts do that....they blur our ability to see and perceive clearly. They get in the way.

After a year of doing this exercise three times a day, every day I was able to reach ten minutes with no thoughts entering my mind.* But this process also made me keenly aware of all my thoughts when I was not doing the exercise.* I realized that while I prided myself on not being judgmental, I was EXTREMELY judgmental of my self.** This allowed people to continue to manipulate me and control me, sometimes in very unhealthy ways.* In time, as this realization of self grew, and suffering did its work, I started breaking free and regaining my energies. When I reached a tipping point, this triggered my initiation.

There is so much people do not understand about initiation:

1) It is just a start - as in the key word initial...beginning

2) It will occur whether there is a teacher or not. Remember, life is the great teacher. And, there is always suffering…the default teacher of all.

3) A positive initiation that moves you towards a higher state, as opposed to a lower state (the dark path) requires much housecleaning. You must be willing to face and process many of your fears, shame, guilt, imperfections, mistakes and other baggage.* Without this initial work, initiation could cause instability. You cannot fool your higher self into thinking that you are ready if you are not. And your higher self is the one in charge of creating an initiation process.* This may or may not attract a spiritual teacher or outside help in any form.

4) There are many levels of initiation, and many ways it can unfold.* Each initiation occurs when the time is right for the person involved.*** But the first level has a common thread.* Facing your fears.* This initiation will depend on what your worst fears are.* Fear devours vast amounts of energy.* Facing them starts to dissolve blockages, freeing up energy for higher purposes.

5) Initiation can be short: from hours to weeks - rarely longer. Much longer than this and the intensity of initiation could leave the psyche crushed.* The duration seems to depend on how much baggage needs to be processed, and what level of spiritual growth is involved. The visions, illusions and dream tests we might face during initiation need to be clearly understood as illusions. These things will involve facing fears and highlighting areas that need attention.

The best approach is to learn from each part and then let it go – wring the truth and the learning from experiences, then let it go.* They are often abstract, metaphorical, requiring some interpretation and thought.

Dreams convey messages and teachings.* It is the mind that wants a type written literal letter. The mind often misinterprets these things.

It is your intuition and gut instinct that will get you through these things. You need to start trusting more than just your mind. You need to trust your authentic feelings.

6) You will never be the same energetically after an initiation. Significant energy blockages and attachments break up during initiation.* Over the months that follow, more blockages break up and more attachments drop away. This can be uncomfortable at times.

7) Your associations will likely shift.* If you went through an initiation at the fear based level....sometimes called the Trial by Fire...and by far the scariest initiation, you will move away from fear based people.* Partly because you will no longer allow your self to be manipulated by people who use fear to control.

You can be initiated through several levels at once. Initiation is hugely variable.

During my experience, I was initiated through the first three levels at once. This lasted an agonizing 14 days.* The problem with going through so much in one shot is that you undergo such a dramatic shift that it can leave those around you disoriented, not to mention yourself.* Suddenly, people that were manipulating you with fear, guilt, lack, ego, and self esteem, are shocked that you no longer react in the same way.** Or, if you were the type that was a controller, you stop manipulating and using these methods. This results in the same confusion, as you are different and other people have trouble coping with and understanding the new you.

Controlling types usually end up with people with low self esteem who want or subconsciously need to be controlled.* They will feel a void that they may or may not be able to deal with.* The larger the shift, the less likely a bridge will occur to enable current relationships to continue.

Koala.
    For ever I'll remember.
    ( my soul. )

This morning as I woke I saw a drawing of a rocket placed upright.
    The drawing was made up of short straight lines but non of the lines touched each other, all vertical.
    At the side of the rocket was the word ATOM.

Recalled dream straight away and I was in a room watching two people. The person I was watching was having to change classrooms and the other person I think was a teacher . The teacher asks her if she knows where to go? She told her she was going to have a change of subject and she would be studying Maths.
    Just as I finish recalling the dream I pick up ,

"IF YOU CAN MASTER THE RED(READ?) YOU CAN BLAST THROUGH PEOPLE!......ION."

Although I don't get the blasting through people thing I'm pretty sure the rest is self explanatory.
    How I wish I had paid more attention in school. I haven't a foggy about atoms ions all the rest so today I've found a BBC website as a starter covering key points for GCSE level.
    On reflection the folder I've compiled when learning about Platonic solids, Fractals, Phi the golden spiral,golden ratio comes together with easier understanding when written down and filed all together.
    A reminder of famous sayings.

'Reality is mathematical in nature'.

' All is number'.

Plato considered PHi as the key to the understanding of the cosmos.

Pleased with what I picked up yesterday morning.

Just a quick flash of two small red postal vans. One is parked in the drive of a neighbour who lives 4 doors down from me. The second postal van pulls up onto the drive of my next door neighbour. As his van pulls up the other van 4 doors down pulls away off his drive and drives away.

I didn't know what this was about. Went to work. At about 3pm just nipped home for a quick snack before going back out again to find the post had been. A letter addressed to my son which he was waiting for with very good news in for him that should have been delivered to his other address but came here instead.

I realise now that fairly obviously the red postal van suggests some mail worth noting and the two neighbours both retired ,job share delivering prescriptions ( their van is white) and because they live close to work and are out delivering they are always popping home in between deliveries.( I popped home)
    For ever I'll remember.
    ( my soul. )

Things were coming so fast this morning it had me surprised. Yesterday had been so grounding with no meditation practice. An enjoyable day. All I thought prior to sleep was that I still didn't understand the blasting through people thing.

This am upon wakening I just heard one word, " merging"

Drifting back to sleep I was wishing I could just experience how it has been in the past with frequent conscious OBEs when I see a little girl run onto a railway track infront of a moving train trying to stop it.
    I suppose this is me trying to halt the journey . I have to continue on the route it's meant to go on.

Also I wondered why everything I pick up now visually is instruction of a kind.( meaning I don't visualise anything suggesting being in astral realm)
    Instantly I see a woman who is also the Statue of Liberty. She is standing with one hand in front of her eyes so she cannt see and is holding up the other arm in the air holding a torch.
    I had to google to get a better understanding of the Statue of Liberty and came up with,

The torch is a symbol of enlightenment. The torch lights the way to freedom showing us the path to Liberty.
    Liberty enlightening the world.
    Universal symbol of freedom.
    OMG I couldn't make this up if I tried. Lol, there is definately good humour here. It's a good thing I don't take myself too seriously and can laugh at myself.
    Just love it.
    For ever I'll remember.
    ( my soul. )

Lovely image this morning of a circle made up of a woman on top arching her back making up the top half of a circle and the man making up the bottom half to complete.

Woke to seeing the corner of a house with the street name reading.....' Connect '...
    Dream... Last train home, packed full of people, just two carriages standing at the platform.
    For ever I'll remember.
    ( my soul. )

Finally got out again this morning but haven't a clue what this was.
    Only 2 days ago I wrote of frustration not experiencing any type of exit so I don't know if this was because I wished for this but I know this was not me as Susan instigating this, but I've been on cloud nine all day. It always leaves me exited.

3.48 am dream suggesting loosing energy. It was quite gruesome but it works and gets my attention and I understand the meaning so got stuck into raising energy all over. Brushing, circling feet, legs, spine, front , hands ,crown, brow. Realy going for it then settled and focused. Remembered from last time ( too Much..too little....) Must leave enough time to stay awake long enough.

Then this was like a jolt inside the head like when you are woken up quickly . Everything changed but still black. I feel myself moving forwards but from inside the head , not my body. Went sideways, still black then moving forwards but going faster and faster and faster forwards.This seemed an incredible speed and I could see something even blacker, denser I was heading for. I knew I was going to go through whatever it was and quickly had to remind myself that nothing is solid, nothing will hurt.
    There was no resistance .
    Sometimes in RTZ there can be slight resistance when going through a wall or ceiling or roof like pressing against a balloon but I suppose the speed of entry would eliminate any.

Suddenly I'm through to the other side and I've stopped.
    This was amazing to look at( maybe just because I don't get out enough) Still everything is black but covered in millions of white tiny lights but there was no movement.I cant call them stars because when I've seen similar they've been sparkling and in clusters and spaced out in deep black. I've seen silver sparkly bits moving towards me but these were so still and not sparkling and so many they made the black background almost look grey instead of black. Not even the crackle you get when vision is tuning in to the vision screen.

Absolute stillness.Then everything is gone.

Stayed awake quite a while going over all of this for memory for recording in morning and eventually got back to sleep.

Woke up to the sound of Cher singing.....'.WHEN I LOOK DOWN SHE'S LOOKING UP AT ME'
    ....' JUST PADDLE AND KISS'. ( we've just booked a short break to
    Dubai.)
    ......PLEASE PAY NO ATTENTION TO WHAT ***** MAY SAY' ( I'd been
    wondering how I'd feel if someone was to say this was all in
    my head)

That was it.
    There are no secrets from the spirit world.
    This has me wondering the time I saw the beautiful image of Jesus in white fluffy clouds and the two wings and the white line above his head. The previous day I'd just heard of the death of a wonderful 75year old man who I was very fond of. We could throw cheeky insults at each other and laugh a lot. He was a devout Catholic and I had just been told that he was terrified of dying.
    I went to sleep hoping he had arrived in the other side safetly and was being looked after in the way he deserved.
    Was the image of Jesus letting me know he was safe and loved in the spirit world?

If anyone reading this has experienced these black/ grey still white lights or any insight into this I would appreciate advice.
    For ever I'll remember.
    ( my soul. )

Picked up a lovely phrase this morning whilst awake and silent.

" WELCOME TO THE SUNSET OF THE LIVES THAT WE HAVE SHARED."

Last night before sleep I had asked if I could be given some words worth remembering upon wakening up. I didn't feel right asking for advice because I think I'm getting plenty of advice on direction of learning and how my day will go. I wanted something important for me to remember.

When I woke I didn't pick anything up ( in fact I'd forgotten I'd asked), but I recalled a dream.

Dream.

I'm watching a group of people pass me pushing a cart with a white sheet covering it and a young child lying down on it. She was dead. Next I'm in the distance watching two people pick up the dead body by the sheet and lower it into an open coffin. I remember thinking ' oh, they may bang her head'.

That was all to the dream and I don't see this as a bad thing. Some may but I've had this before and I see it as death of the old and re birth of the new.
    I had gone to bed thinking of Robert Munroe's excursions and how he was taken to where he had originated from before embarking upon a human life. Learning of atoms, molecules, energy etc is so much to take in
    but does get the brain bursting with all questions going back and back and back. Just where did we begin?
    Not how many lives have I had or who have I been but the big question.
    I think the death scene , the fact that it was a child, maybe has to do with my thoughts.

So awake after going over this my mind started thinking back to the times in my life with my husband of nearly 40 years when suddenly in a moment of no thoughts I picked up the ,
    Welcome to the sunset of the lives that we have shared.

I see sunset as the end of the day. Is this referring to our planning for retirement, the final stage?
    Was this once again coming from my husband's higher self , or as written of before this shared consciousness?
    I suppose there's more than one way to interpret this but I've had words before suggesting it was my husband talking but in a vocabulary he doesn't use, words he doesn't use.
    So I got my words I asked for.

Also, Thursday morning vision of speed camera.
    Took care driving to work and found one just waiting to catch people. It was positioned in area I saw.
    Thank you.

Also saw my mobile phone with the mail app coloured in black.
    My internet started playing up in the evening . I couldn't get into my mail for 2 days. However I had internet on my phone but for some reason I had been signed out of gmail and couldn't even get it on the phone. Only just sorted now.
    Thank you.
    For ever I'll remember.
    ( my soul. )

I think I've got it.
    Posted 8th April...."IF YOU CAN MASTER THE RED YOU CAN BLAST THROUGH PEOPLE.....ION."

The word was definately pronounced as RED and not READ but I just took this to be suggesting past tense when read and understood but I've had other thoughts on this even though it doesn't change anything.

I googled Atom / Red / IONS. and came up with ,

Wikopedia.
    According to the creation myth of the Abrahamic religions ADAM was the first human.
    ADAM literally means 'RED'.and there is an etymological connection between ADAM and ADAMAH ( RED CLAY or RED GROUND.)
    Prevailing hypothesis is that both words originate from the verbal stem 'Adam' ( to be red) being chosen from the author of Genesis to convey the relationship between man and the ADAMAH ( ground or earth) from the book of GENESIS.

From Gnosticwarrier.com

This Gnostic website puts the question....was Adam from the bible the first ATOM to be changed to form the RED MAN?
    By relating bible passages such as the story of ADAM to Science and Alchemy of the Atom may truly be an Alchemical, Spiritual and Biological Scientific story of how humans were formed.

There is no doubt what I heard and the rocket drawing that I saw with word Atom and Ions.
    I knew nothing of the rest that I've found relating to red and Adam.
    This doesn't change the order I'm covering atoms molecules and elements but this is a big read.
    For ever I'll remember.
    ( my soul. )

The DoDo bird ReVe•als it's Mi•gh•Ti FaLa Sol...when crash landing.

Pieces - http://youtu.be/8Uw8mIcQJn8

Tears of an Angel - http://youtu.be/gg4zxY1vF1w

In the Hand fear naught for falling apart too far.
    Last edited by Timothy; 21st April 2016 at 07:01 PM.
    Of the end the beginning•In the beginning Our Self.

"I can tell you,when people cling to bitterness,there is nothing you can do about it,because it's how they define their power.If he [they] can learn to get power from joy, good-" ~ CFTraveler

"Kundalini is known by many names through different cultures, including The Cosmic Christ.
    I think there is only one mechanism built into all humans, but it has been given many names and interpretations." ~ Robert Bruce

Page 51 of 69 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 LastLast