Dream.
Just a short recall of dream. Couldn't be bothered to do energy work this am but it's an interesting change in direction to my reading.
Dream pt I was with a good friend ( maybe even part of the show from yesterday)
We came upon a book stall and she found a small book by Satya Sai Baba. It was a miniature book the shape of a foot.she wanted me to have it and was delighted when she found another . We could both have the book .we walked away but hadn't paid for it . Felt I was stealing it so went back to pay for it. Found it was more than I had so walked away with it.

That's all but it had me thinking that the books I started reading years ago were of this type-- how to be the best --- how to be thoughtful, considerate. The way we should live.
Then as experiences started my reading went to how to --raise energy---recall dreams--- project----get around in the astral. Everything I was reading was focused on how to get to astral and further.
All the wonderful authors. Robert Bruce , Kurt Leyland, William Bullman, Bruce Moen, Jurgen Ziewe.
( all male ????. )
Just a thought to put out to others as well as myself.
I don't just need to read about " how to " but " what we can do here and what to do here to raise our vibration. It isn't just about how to experience astral.
Just ,my own non private thought.