IA, I wish I could give you a big hug right now as ive just read what you wrote on the 'If I had cancer forum'.
Sometimes people have something going on deeper within themselves so when they respond they maybe dont realise the other person is being hurt by their words.You must continue with your journal as this is for your own benefit and reflection.Your own thoughts within yourself are more important to you than strangers words.
Its 18.43 right now, New Years Eve and in bed. Gave myself mild food poisoning yesterday from a boiled egg that had a damaged shell. Should have known better.
Must work on intuition more closely. I knew it was damaged but dismissed the quick thought that it could hold bacteria.
Anyway back to normal now but found this.
http://zoharstargatetv.com/video/video/342

EDWARD CAYCE READINGS ON SACRED GEOMETRY.

Want to store this here.

Covers much in short time .
48.30 mins in it covers

DNA
The fabric of ourselves.
A computer graphic of our human DNA shown as a twisted ladder but then turned to look longways down the centre you see what looks like a 6 pointed star. Could be interpreted as The Star of David. Also known as The Star of Creation.
He describes as bringing heaven and earth together. The infinite within the finite. The sharing of the fabric of the universe found within the universe and found within ourselves.