Back to school.
The best way to learn for me is to write it down so I can go back to it and digest again.So have started a folder drawing as I learn.
Every time I come to the meaning of a symbol I get drawn back to first address this from the beginning.
Pythagoras, Plato, Aristotle.

Pythagoras " Reality is mathematical in nature"
All is Number.
The Golden Ratio".
PHI.

Plato considered PHI as the key to the understanding of the Cosmos.
So out comes the compass again, retractor, pencils and a very much cleaned up chopped up rubber.A lot of rubbing out even just drawing the 5 pointed star.
It's hard to stay away from the easier stuff , just learning the meanings but I need a thorough understanding first of the background. To learn the connection to shapes in nature, the musical note, vibration, formation,or at least as far as the capability of my brain.

This is fascinating and challenging but if I have the occasional symbol thrown my way , and if ancient geometrics is known as a form of communication I want to know immediatly what it means .
( of course this goes hand in hand with the theory ' energy flows where attention goes.'
I want to see those black and white cubes and vortexes again.

https://ancientexplorers.com/wp-cont...moto-water.jpg

Is this true? I don't know how reputable this site is but the thank you and prayer and I love you they are exquisite.
If anyone knows this to be fake please let me know so I can delete and be more careful infuture.