Still holiday. No meditation nor energy work .
12 months ago I would never have dreamt that I would go on an all inclusive holiday and miss out the alcohol. I came with every intention to drink wine.After all this is a holiday. I usually tolerate any cheap wine hotels give us but after a few sips I feel my senses changing. I'm not so alert and don't like it so stop. Tried piña colada with alcohol and prefer the taste without.
So there we have it 12+ months on and vegetarian with no tolerance to alcohol.

Dreams.
I'm in a swimming pool to a large house I'm looking after for a couple when someone is at the side of me. We both look in the same direction and this was the bit I liked.
I see a group of people fly up into the air and get closer till they seemed to form a shape and dived into the water.
Then this big whale leapt out of the water looking so powerful and I'm saying to the other person,' look, isn't that clever, they've even formed the White of the whale showing on the underside as well as the black colour'.
Then as it was in the air the whale fragmented into all the individual people that had formed the whale and they just flew away in different directions.
Just as this happened the person next to me said ' I'm pleased 'and I see a half empty glass of red wine in her hand and throws it away.
Woke up.
So yes , this was me and how I was pleased with my self about the wine but it was the formation and break up of the whale that has stayed with me and got me thinking more on the merging of energies of the individual fragments (me, us.) that formed the Cadre, that Michael refers to in his teachings.

All remain their own individual being but can group together to form one mighty big group energy.
Just imagine how powerful this could be if ( God, total consciousness, the whole, Tao or whatever people wish to call IT) all came together as one having finished its work , plan ,game )on earth.