Last two weeks work has tired me so very grounded but a few things.
I'm going to start with the bad so I can forget and end on a positive note.

1) John Lennon the Beatles.
For three nights John Lennon appeared in dreams but it was always the same short recall of him putting his arm around my shoulders and talking to me. This was in a comforting friendly way. Could never remember what was discussed.
All I could come up with at the time was the fact that he was taken by surprise and shot on the street outside his apartment .
Was this because my holiday is getting closer and my daytime thoughts were of possible events that could happen. After all I'm staying with family in a country where terrorists have already targeted Brits. What I was thinking as possible could be linked with John Lennons way of attack.
Yesterday I found on the internet that a group of these misguided attackers were nicknamed "The Beatles" and 'John' being one of them so this has convinced me the dreams were to do with this.
Well, nothing will take away the slight concern but I feel this was re-assurance for me that I have nothing to fear.

Now onto better.....

Woke up to young children's voices singing. Saw a screen with writing on it with the word 'SYMBOLISM'
Recalled dream immediatly,
Standing at the back of a classroom filled with young children and the teacher is trying to get all the children settled to watch the screen at the front. They start singing about feeding the birds ( which I do) and they finish with ..BUT THERE ARE OTHER ANIMALS THAT NEED FEEDING.
Then sub titles start to scroll up on the screen where it finishes with big bold capital letters ' SYMBOLISM'.
At one time I would have got my head into symbols but I'm coming to the conclusion that it's the learning process that is important. Just being encouraged to learn as much as possible.
Maybe I'm missing something her .
Back to edit.
Maybe the feeding of other animals is symbolic for the GIVING? ( mentioned below)

Hubby came in with a Spanish vegetable I hadn't seen before from the supermarket called Romancial( I think) This was the most beautiful example of Fractals held in my hand. Yet again a reminder that we are part of some great and wonderful self similar design of the universe.

Yesterday
Had asked for some good advice that would help me when I feel disconnected. Woke from a dream.
Standing in a room at the back of an orchestra. I can hear the room is filled with the sound of violins playing. Very high notes.. No dream story recalled with this.
( listen to uplifting music)

Back to sleep, woke up again and just as I was wondering if I should try raising energy or not when my mind went silent I picked up very quickly
"TRY TO BE MORE GIVING".

This morning , upon wakening, thought I saw a giant face of Sathya Sai Baba as if formed within the clouds.Black and white.Cannt recall any thoughts or dream of him prior to this. Googled his name to check spelling and found two lovely Quotes of his ,

Love Alone Conquers Lasting Happiness and Peace.
Sharing can Alone Reduce Grief and Bring Multiple Joy.
People are Born to Share, to Serve, to GIVE and Not to Grab. Baba.

Love this one.

In Every Moment Of My Life,
Please Be With Me.
When I Slip, When I Fall,Lend Me a Hand.
When I Stray Far Away,
Bring Me Back