Dream.
This was after wakening up about 5am and doing little energy work then falling asleep

I am in a small plane as a passenger coming into land and can even feel the bumpy landing and swaying a little sideways as it tries to keep in a straight line on the runway.
When I look out the window it's lovely. Reminds me of having been on holiday with long sandy beaches. I'm with my husband and father when I decide to take some photos of the place with my phone.
My father and husband run ahead of me and enter a large building as if they know where they are going and I follow.
They want to go downstairs and go ahead of me very quickly down the stairs.
I go to follow them ,but this is the problem, the stairs.
I don't know how they managed because they are very steep and there is nothing to hold onto. I look at the steps and even they are too wide apart that even if I was to face the steps and hold onto each one I would have to drop down with nothing to hold onto each time. I was scared and just couldn't. I turn around and see many people waiting for me to move so they can go down.
With this I apologise and move away and sit down when a group of people come and sit around me. One young girl said I knew her. I told her I didn't think I did. Another girl agreed and said she didn't think she did either.
End of dream.
Now my father always used to come on holiday with us so I can understand why he was in my dream ( even though he looked super skinny) I think what stood out for me was how 2 times they darted ahead of me for me to follow.
If only this had been an OBE I would have just flown down the stairs .
Have just read a journal on Kurt Leylands site where he describes a visit to an area between astral and mental plane where people go to learn how to get around, when one of the trainers comes out of a gift shop.
Gift shop. Could be coincidence but previous post I visited a gift shop and it was the owners who wanted to adopt me and wanted me to knock on their door.
Food for thought.