Thread: Nursing babies

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Nursing babies

Where do I start? I,m not sure.No. OBEs since last quick one .Will have to leave a lot out,will try to summarise but first I want to record that I am completely Grounded and have done no energy work on the brow or top of head.
    Came back from work at 4.03 pm and had my first bite of the day to eat.Had felt disorientated all day ( not weak) As if my brain was wanting to wander somewhere else.Felt sick and went to bed at 8.30.
    Next morning in bed decided I must look after my body better and eat regular so decided for a week I'll eat regular,no red meat, no bread, no alcohol, In fact nothing will enter my body unless it's healthy.
    Thinking this over I thought the words " that sounds a good thing to do"
    Okay..so then deciding how this will really benefit my body I thought the words " Not enough people think that Susan"
    I was being answered back and being called by my name. I started to wonder if I should record this here when I thought " your very brave I 'm not sure I could."
    Now remembering 'My Encounter with Myself ' She( the other me) had independent thoughts that I ( this me ) was thinking as I remember the excitement FROM both of us at this contact.
    So my puzzle is was this someone else from the spirit world communicating to me by thought? Or was this the ( other me)? Talking to ( this me)? Is this (other ) me what we refer to as the subconscious mind in astral form? Is she privy to loads more info about my evolution or does that belong to even another (ME) from a higher plane.
    At what stage do we think of ( higher self) ?????? Confused dot com. I need to re-read Kurt's " The Multidimensional Human"
    Will have to finish rest of journal tomorrow. Eggs and bees the topic.

Re: Nursing babies

I feel like a child again starting back at the beginning trying to dissect these multiple bodies .Kurt suggests as many as eight. Makes sence, but when achieving a higher body, at the time, does that consciousness (during an excursion out ) have more knowledge of everything? I suppose it must because there's often someone with me who I'm talking with, but only fragments are remembered.

Dream other day and a friend brings us both a small egg to eat. She tells me they have just been laid.

Another dream where I am in my late father's house talking to someone. Behind him is a plastic bag where a loud buzzing sound is heard. Multiple buzzing like bees,this is different to the buzzing I've associated with OBEs. The buzzing gets so loud I think they are going to burst out of the bag and run frightened out of the room.
    Yesterday morning woke up to loud buzzing in left ear. Recalled dream and a bee had flown into my left ear and I didn't know how to get it out.

REFLECTION TIME.
    Recently dreams have involved
    Pregnancy
    Babies
    OBE ( being carried in what was perceived as a sling ,as if I was a baby,)
    A stalk lays an egg.
    I'm told another egg is about to be laid
    Given a newly laid egg to eat.
    Loud buzzing of bees in a bag.
    Loud buzzing of bee in my ear.
    Now shortly after this started Aunt Clair posted a very detailed wonderful description of events prior to clairvoyance .
    This was on 5th Jan under "process configuration"
    Could I have taken this on board and wishfully encouraged dreams of this type ? (Although having a wasp in the ear is not good.)
    This business of eggs being laid and the hatching sounding like a swarm of bees could just be my brain making up nice little stories
    How do I know? I don't, but only time will tell.
    On the other hand someone is talking to me calling me by my name .
    I may put myself to the test tonight and deliberately imagine honey being poured on my forehead before going to sleep.