This was written 7 years ago on this site by Aunt Claire and I posted it in journal 2 years ago to motivate me as I was wondering if all this was worth the effort.

I'm bringing it forward again for motivation because its too good a piece to get lost.

AUNT CLAIR.
She writes,
Once a human enters a metaphysical path to have a " whatever happens, happens, come ci come ca" does not make sense. It is like giving up or " sour grapes".
It is the purpose of life and why would one that is aware ignore this?
To grow physically requires no thought or effort but to grow magically, metaphysically and spiritually requires much effort.
It will not occur without discipline and dedication.
........do not accept complacency and give up.....
.....none of us are nothing. None of us are without a legacy of spirituality. If you reach into your soul and connect with your Monad, you will find that you had unlimited potential.
The spiritual evolution that has been affected by Kundalini has caused humanity to slowly raise its consciousness to fly universally, to hear and see the eternal teaching spirits.to think globally and to feel with greater compassion.
One can contemplate, but without Clairvoyance, Clairaudience and Projection, the magician can not access the divine curriculum and attain Union
Aunt Claire writes some seriously good stuff and this has been just what I needed to read.

Best piece of motivational writing I've read .