Thread: Nursing babies

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Nursing babies

Was called by my name this morning and given some good advice , and missed an opportunity to exit.
    Liminal stage ( shall use this term in future) heard ,
    " Susan can I ask you a question? Do away with ........ ......... This was singing and was repeated again.
    Wasn't sure if I'd heard correctly as it was a surprise so sent out thoughts straight away that I was sorry but didn't quite catch that. Could you repeat this again please?
    The song was repeated twice again.
    I know this is good advice about a policy that is due for renewal and the papers came but I felt this was an expense I could be doing without. I was lazy and just put the papers in the drawer deciding not to bother cancelling . Will make the effort today to cancel as I know this is right. I like the idea of the singing which I've had before.
    Back to a very short light sleep when I woke up remembering seeing a bear in a bed sitting up and floating forwards like an OBE.
    I was awake now and amused as it had nothing to do with the recalled dream ( my own mixed up thoughts) .wondered if this was a chance for me to try something so only spent about 5 mins energy raising and then silenced mind. Very soon I feel myself raising up very very slowly but the problem was I was too awake. This took me by surprise as it started whilst still almost awake. ( this happens when I think I am taken to be shown something) . My thoughts went to this and it was over, back to body awake.
    Last edited by susan; 24th March 2015 at 02:31 PM.