Page 52 of 69 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 LastLast

Thread: Nursing babies

Re: Nursing babies

Ah Tim , I always appreciate your opinions.
    I cannt play the links just now so I have to go by your words.
    The Dodo bird ......flightless...trustworthy....was only found in Mauritius ...now extinct.
    Do you think I'm going down the wrong path here about the human body? It's an interesting topic to explore. If I've got you right then I'll just stick to wikopedia facts and stay away from assumptions???
    For ever I'll remember.
    Dreams are the doorways to the heavens.
    Look into your eyes and I see mine.
    She is part of your deepest thoughts.
    The destination is not the importance, but the journey. What we do here leads us to our destination.
    ( my soul. )

No..no....I have no opinions about your path being right or wrong. :::smiling:::

I'll write more...later...

chi hi foe tsi si
    images (23).jpg
    ...Pure As The...
    redhead,-white-dress,-forest-206922.jpg
    ...Driven Snow...
    Last edited by Timothy; 23rd April 2016 at 04:39 PM.
    Of the end the beginning•In the beginning Our Self.

"I can tell you,when people cling to bitterness,there is nothing you can do about it,because it's how they define their power.If he [they] can learn to get power from joy, good-" ~ CFTraveler

"Kundalini is known by many names through different cultures, including The Cosmic Christ.
    I think there is only one mechanism built into all humans, but it has been given many names and interpretations." ~ Robert Bruce

Awesome! I've just been able to view and listen to the first one. Second says unavailable.
    Incredible, beautiful. Awesome
    .Just love this .
    For ever I'll remember.
    The destination is not the importance, but the journey. What we do here leads us to our destination.
    ( my soul. )

Ryand Dan Tears of an angel.
    OMG I want to cry to this it is so beautiful.
    For ever I'll remember.
    ( my soul. )

Once again I wish I could draw.
    Beautiful picture upon wakening of a black and white view of the sky and sea. Bang in the middle of the picture where the sky meets the sea was a man's head looking to the left and behind it was a woman's head looking out to the right .
    That's three pictures now I've seen that are so 'thought provoking' . I've made up a name for these.
    INFORMATIVE IMAGERY.

1) Jesus with the wings and white line vertical above head...

2) A circle made of a woman (doing the crab)connecting to the man making up the circle.....

3) Sea and sky with head of man and woman.

Will add more here if I get some to keep them together.

8.15 am woke to a burning flame vision in the brow. Very bright.

Having a short break now for 5 days. Off to ...paddle and kiss...( as I was advised to ) Will utilise the sun bed time to practice focus on third eye.
    For ever I'll remember.
    ( my soul. )

I kept getting drawn back to the last experience I had 12/04/16.
    None of the experience made sense but in the past I've always found almost all experiences have meant something. Something for me to take notice of so I put together the key points.

1) travelling at an incredible speed.
    2) pitch black.
    3) feeling I'd passed through..( BLASTED THROUGH?) something even blacker and solid.
    4) No movement....complete stillness.
    5) millions of lights perfectly still.

4 days prior to this 8/4/16 was the drawing of the Rocket and Atom and the Words picked up If you master the Red you can blast through people....Ion.

It often takes me a while to put meaning to events but I'm sure now that the first experience of the picture and words was directing me towards this area of reading.( Even then it took me a while to get the RED understood,) but because I didn't get it the actual exiting and travelling at speed followed as a second attempt.

Well I've got it now.Ive got a feeling I'm going to get lost in the maze but rather than just know what our body is made up of and how it is similar to Earth if I'm going to do this I have to do it properly or at least to the level of my ability to understanding .
    So I'm starting with ,
    The Big Bang Theory.
    For ever I'll remember.
    ( my soul. )

Thought tonight I'd be writing up my notes on the Big Bang theory but instead I need to record this.
    It seems I'm out of favour with myself again.

6.00am recalled a small short scene where it was a bit disturbing.

Dream.
    I'm watching a news reporter with a camera focused on a woman. He announces that the president wants her to go back home but she is saying NO.
    The camera focuses on the woman's mouth and goes closer as she says she won't and can't leave.Im left looking inside this woman's mouth which is injured inside on her left side and all her teeth on the left were missing.
    ( this was very ugly to look at and reminded me of the post when the woman's face turned ugly and she grew horns) On this occasion I was being reprimanded and the book I used at the time suggested not to judge people until I'd walked in their shoes. On that occasion I knew exactly what it was referring to.

I lay there wondering what this could have meant and had been wondering why the last few days on holiday I was having disturbing dreams. I was eating too much but that's what holidays are for.
    When my mind went silent ready to go back to sleep I picked up..

" YOU CANN'T JUDGE PEOPLE BY THEIR RELIGION".

Stayed mind silence when picked up

" JUDGE THEM BY THEIR AURA".

Felt very dissapointed here because I realy had been aware of my thoughts while away. I hadn't thought badly of anyone and in fact enjoyed watching groups of different coultures and religions dressed in their own coultural dresses and covering their bodies or not whilst swimming.
    Maybe my thoughts weren't as good as I thought they were.
    Or I'm being encouraged to see people as individuals.
    For ever I'll remember.
    ( my soul. )

I must must have the courage in future to record everything I pick up with the understanding that it may just be worthless but may just be relevant at a future date. It may appear a bit too convenient to add after the event but on this occasion I'm going to because I feel I have to.

Back to the hurdling through space experience.

1) As I approached the massive black area/ thing in space I felt it was solid like rock but because this was in non physical and I was experiencing this as it was happening I knew it couldn't be solid.
    2) when I went through it and everything was still , the thousands of white lights completely still had me for a quick second wonder if they were energy/ life, but I had nothing to suggest this ,it was just an idea ,so I didn't record.
    3) when the experience was finished I quickly thought " Stage 1"

So tonight I've spent time watching

Into the universe with Stephen Hawkins, episode 1 Aliens.

One theory on how life started on earth is the PANSPERMIA theory.
    Apparently this theory has been around for a while but 2015 it was reported that it is gaining more and more support from astrobiologists as a strong probability.
    Wikopedia writes of the hypothesis that life exists throughout the universe distributed by meteoroids, asteroids, comets, planetoids.

The video clip shows a massive black rock/asteroid hurdling through black space suggesting it could have been carrying frozen organisms( life) in them.

Universe needed 1-3 to exist.

1) Matter. = mass=. dust, ice, rock, gas

2) Energy

3) Space

Albert Einstein concluded that mass and energy are the same thing( 2 sides of a coin) ie atoms molecules)
    So now only 2 requirements for universe
    1) energy (1+2)
    2) space
    Spontaneously created by the Big Bang.

Was my experience a replica of this as I've already suggested just to spur me on to get me thinking .
    For ever I'll remember.
    ( my soul. )

Yesterday morning quickly picked up a view of the upper half of a human body but it was the inside .I could see the heart and a whole network of viens , arteries and valves.
    Didn't match up with dream and it had happened so quickly decided to analyse dream instead which was just nothing worth recording. Just starting to feel sleepy and mind went silent then picked up

"LOOK FOR THE HEART OF THE UNIVERSE". This was like a soft voice.

As the day went on I had been wondering why? ( I hadn't worked it out yet) After all I already had enough homework and had planned the order I would do this in when I had time.

( have planned out the order I'll read ,
    1)The Big Bang
    2) what our bodies are made up of.
    3) what plants are made of
    4) what soil is made of.
    5) finishing with more insight into this PANSPERMIA theory
    To some this will be very much kindergarten stuff but for me this is the stage I have to start.I must see it written down to understand then know.)

This morning recalled a very short sketch.
    I'm sitting at a table unwrapping small wooden beach huts and lining them up. They're only about 8inches tall each and they are facing the sea.
    Someone comes over to me very quickly and asks me

" have you noticed that the windows are facing inwards?"
    I pick one up and find a little window at the bottom and say yes they were facing inwards.

So this morning I googled key words .......Heart ..Universe .. And it all makes sense.
    Was this me being encouraged to look deeper within myself. To go inwards.
    I found a very informative piece of writing called
    THE PATH TO THE HEART OF THE UNIVERSE.
    Golden Precepts of Esptericism by G Purucker.

In it he/ she writes that the first step is to recognise that all comes from within.
    The inmost of the inmost of you is a god (higher self) a living divinity.
    In yourself lies all the mysteries of the universe. By going deeper into yourself you go deeper into the mysteries of universal nature.
    I've pasted it below as its a good read and is relevant.

( a note ...I promised myself I wouldn't miss any detail out so here goes. The other morning after learning about the Big Bang I woke up to a quick thought. ..BEFORE THE BIG BANG WAS A THOUGHT.

Will have to follow in second post as its long.
    For ever I'll remember.
    ( my soul. )

Something beautiful had just happened.
    The text was too long so I was taking out chunks and as I scrolled down there was a piece of writing about the heart and inbetween the words was a small red heart!
    I hadn't noticed this the first time of reading the chapter and thought it looked a bit out of place but was positioned well as it came after the word heart.
    Went to original site to see if it was there and there is no heart there. Came back to this site and it's gone. ( may just be the workings of the site picking up a word it didn't like but positioned it beautifully if it was that.)

Link to the writings.

http://www.theosociety.org/pasadena/goldprec/gp-1.htm

This goes on for 7 chapters and seems a realy good read.

1 — The Path to the Heart of the Universe (21K)

2 — Old Age, Disease, and Death (45K)

3 — The Inner God (20K)

4 — The Great Heresy of Separateness (16K)

5 — Love is the Cement of the Universe (14K)

6 — The Chela Path (30K)

7 — The Buddhas of Compassion (17K)
    For ever I'll remember.
    ( my soul. )

Page 52 of 69 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 LastLast