Two mornings ago early am just lay wondering with a lot of thoughts going on in my head.
The usual needing to know more and even feeling I'm expecting too much too often. It's not as if My purpose in life is to write a book and educate people on this topic so maybe I am expecting too much. My husband will also have a ' higher self', is it possible I communicate with this part of him when in astral ?
Back to sleep.
Woke up to a quick Flash of a scene. Very showbiz . 3 people sitting on the back of a big car waving, dressed in theatrical showbiz clothes, black suites with top hats and the woman in similar. Sky scrapers behind them with lights everywhere.
This was a showbiz scene with the actors on parade.
It had nothing to do with the dream I recalled which was very gruesome ending with something flying off saying ' I hear you have a new Vicar.
I wasn't going to bother recording this but have just read Leyla's reply on a thread suggesting life as a play.
Also read a suggestion here that it is possible that when we experience something not nice in a dream it may be our subconscious trying to wake us up in the dream, to gain lucidity. This is something I have not been able to do so far, except once. I've only experienced from leaving body.
I have a new vicar. ......A vicar represents a parish of people who he/ she will be there for and advise and listen and Guide.