I need to add a reminder for myself at this point of the journal.
As clairaudience seems to be slowly progressing its natural to be wondering who is talking to me, advising me. I've written recently of sometimes funny, sometimes loving, sometimes the words are chosen carefully . Sometimes the words spoken were of quite an old fashioned language, words also I didn't know the meaning to, the time I picked up KINSHI. Japanese for to forbid, not allow. ( was deciding to do this concerning the wine whilst on holiday and drank a lot.)
The other day I picked up about leaving London during the plague.
So this is a reminder for me .

It's not always a higher self or teacher or guide.........

Robert Munroe describes in Ultimate Journey where he is communicating with and finding out about his other lives that have lead up to his then current life as Bob.
He describes his realisation as ' every beam of light was one of me, one of my I There personalities complete with a different life experience. ' He talks of communicating with them. They had their own personalities that spoke to him at that time and discovering the times they had shone through him to help in tasks required if they had the skills to help him.
So our past personalities aid us through our life, I suppose talking to us as well , in our sleep, thoughts in our waking life.
Just a reminder.

I've come back to add a thought.
Past personalities all having their own personalities separate from himself. But his higher self is made up I thought of all of these last lives.
So his higher self IS all these separate personalities.
Or is his higher self made up of his separate personality Bob plus the next life and the next?