Page 53 of 69 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 LastLast

Thread: Nursing babies

Re: Nursing babies

Clairvoyant vision this am.
    But before that ....

Woke up at 5.35am remembering seeing a man pointing to his temple as if looking at me and I think he had a symbol of sorts on his forehead.
    This got me wondering of the different meanings ( to think? Allow thoughts to come through?) After all this is used by some to reference to ' think about it'.

Settled, no energy work, just looking into the brow then very quickly things changed.

Vision got brighter and something was swirling around ( no colours just black and white the whole time)
    From a distance an eye comes closer moving all the time. This wasn't a drawing like 'The eye of Horus'.This was a single human looking eye. Lasted about 3-4 seconds then disapeared to the right.Stayed focused. It felt I had my physical eyes open but I wouldn't have .
    Next a young boy came closer . He was still a baby but I could see he was a boy. I was viewing this as a hologram.He was see through and movement was fluid, never still, constant gentle swirling movements.
    He was being held by a young man who appeared the same holographic way. Baby disappears to the side and face of young man is infront of me again. This is so different to dream images of characters. He swirls away to the right and everything is gone.

Thoughts.

I've had the same human looking eye before. Must look up in journal to see what followed each time if anything.
    Although the man and baby were facing my vision I didn't get the feeling they were looking at me.
    I'm almost certain this has been me in the past as I've seen past lives in the same way. Always young boys .Always viewing consciously within the brow.The young man also got plenty of air time so was I both the baby and the young man?

Need to get back here to list when I've seen this eye before.

Back to edit.
    3 times previously seen the human looking eye.

Pg 4 18:3/13
    Single human eye at end of tunnel. Very next day I was shown the young boy with the silver white wig I believed to be a past life. Prior to this had been advised to take notice of any trips.

Pg 10 27/7/13
    OBE Single eye stays for a few seconds.Flying high over 3 pyramids, later came across what I thought were gatekeepers but this was something that was to be worked out . I ( eye) was above pyramids.Symbol on dollar bills . Eye of providence.

P24. 7/3/14
    Seen just after failed attempt of two astral arms and hands tuck underneath my waist trying to raise me up.

I cannt come up with any conclusion as to when they crop up or why but each time something exiting happens.
    ( but then again I get exited over all the experiences. )
    Will spend no more time trying to work this out.

Back to edit.
    I'm now thinking this may have been the eye of providence each time.
    I think I'm being too particular expecting descriptions to be exactly as described in books. After all this symbol has been seen in different ways.
    Within a triangle,
    Surrounded by a blaze of light,
    Within clouds.
    For ever I'll remember.
    Dreams are the doorways to the heavens.
    Look into your eyes and I see mine.
    She is part of your deepest thoughts.
    The destination is not the importance, but the journey. What we do here leads us to our destination.
    ( my soul. )

I've had to change my mind about man and baby from past life.
    Reason being that all previous have involved period costume, or objects.

1) metal long pointed hats with 2 people carrier horse driven chariot type battle vehicles.( I was a young man dead on the ground on a battle field.)

2) shabby wooden house on stilts in river , hills in distance, men coming out of river with what looked like lobster pots, father and son in river still, bad weather ahead, got the impression of some storm drowning both father and son.

3) young boy with silver / white Curly wig , red velvet jacket with high collar.

4) same boy few years older , same long blonde hair but had got rid of wig.Black and white clothing wearing breeches. ( later discovered that the men started doing away with wigs and wore their hair
    long. )

These were not dreams but shown but the last experience there was no hint of anything suggesting a time period.
    I may never work this one out but the last light nap this morning I felt I was being urged to work out. This may have just been me myself trying to work out.
    I picked up

An apple cut in half looking at the seeds.
    Check the DNA.
    I saw my signature at the bottom of posts on this forum highlighted.( but then again I have been practicing the bubble quote from instructions DC very kindly posted for me. )
    Maybe eventually I'll work it out .
    For ever I'll remember.
    The destination is not the importance, but the journey. What we do here leads us to our destination.
    ( my soul. )

Dream this morning.

I'm high in the sky in the back of a small craft like a helicopter. I seem to remember people out floating a distance away. Only 3 or 4. They keep flying up closer, getting closer to the craft but I'm a little scared.
    Eventually the pilot flys away from them and turns the small craft upside down. I'm scared because I feel I want to hang onto something incase I drop out but now we have landed .

Thoughts.
    I've tried to think how this could relate to anything in physical life but nothing's coming up. I didn't watch tv last night so no program could have influenced me.

Key points.

In a vehicle
    Not the driver
    Being approached
    Fear ( I didn't wake up feeling fear, )

I wonder if this could be what is happening whilst I'm asleep, but being translated in a dream as info.

Could I be coming closer to spirits/people trying to help me but something is frightening me? My vehicle ( energy body/ the helicopter) I'm safe but didn't feel safe within when it turned upside down.

That's all I can come up with at moment . May change mind if something else comes up.

Dream from other night)

I'm entering a big school hall and its full of people sitting down. The headmistress is on stage and another woman goes up on stage. They both look in my direction and come off the stage and come right up to me right at the back.
    She's holding a big plant leaf. I see little specks in a group in the middle of the leaf. She tells me to look at it and holds it right in front of my eyes. " look! It's alive. It's living!"
    For ever I'll remember.
    ( my soul. )

need to log new thoughts on last one. I think I know what the flight was meaning.
    Could this be the slight worry in the back of my mind about our trip coming up to Tunisia which is still a high risk area for terrorists.Because of the shooting on the beach of British tourists our last trip got cancelled and we missed the engagement. This August is the wedding and we are going. Life is too short and we are going to enjoy ourselves with family out there .
    However my mind has been playing over possible things that could happen.
    I cannt believe that I didn't even think of this at the time I was trying to work out why I dreampt this.
    Also, I think the Egypt Air plane to Egypt that had a tragic ending I think this was just a co- incidence that the timing was the same. The reason for this is I felt safe in the end. When I had what I now believe to have been a warning about the beach tragedy this was because it involved my plans for the holiday and I woke up feeling the worst possible thing that could happen had just happened. I was shocked when I woke up .
    I need to remind myself that feeling has to be taken into account when working out.
    ( then again I may change my mind again!)

Also maybe the eye was the eye of providence as its depicted as sometimes seen in a burst of cloud or light.
    For ever I'll remember.
    ( my soul. )

A link to a talk by Deepak Chopra at the Aspen Institute on
    SELF DIRECTED BIOLOGICAL TRANSFORMATION.

http://www.aspeninstitute.org/video/...-deepak-chopra

Good listening with good thoughts.
    One he says is.
    The Self of the Individual is the Self of the Universe.
    You are not your body
    You are not your mind
    You are not your genes
    You are not your brain
    You are not yourself.
    At the core of your being that self is the self of the whole universe.

Last few mornings plenty going on .Dreams which seem to point out where I can improve.
    Woke up yesterday to listening to a group of people singing the Happy Birthday song. I won't record the dreams here but they were very meaningful but I do want to note 4 wise pieces I picked up.

1) " there are many more beautiful houses but the self restrictions will be your choice."
    2) " come with love in your heart"
    3) " build on the heart"
    4) this last one came when I had been thinking of how this cannot be ignored or passed off as imagination which many will think and may say. If I was just reading books about this topic and watching u tube clips I may choose to believe because I want to. But I've had constant experiences . This is real, and because of that I want to get it right.I listen to what I think is advice and do my utmost to take it.

Just at that point I saw an image flash up of an elderly looking man walking along the waters edge wearing a long white tunic to the ground and a long tatty looking beard and picked up
    "The Road Can Be A Lonely One".
    So I start analysing how he looked , poor, unkept, when I picked up
    " This is meant as a Parable ".

Oh I just love this. I had a feeling I knew what a parable was but this came so quick.
    My higher consciousness/ guidance/ whatever got in so quickly probably incase I thought this was directing me to packing in everything and go wandering round the world leaving all my family and living like a tramp.
    ( my self is known better than I know myself)
    For ever I'll remember.
    ( my soul. )

More clairvoyance in the brow whilst awake again and once again just prior to this I wake up from a dream that gets my attention.

Dream.

Woke up and recalled dream straight away. It was a lovely one, very short.
    Some small bunnies were running up and down the length of a table I was standing at the end of. One of them had big cute ears and was sitting like a dog begging for a biscuit. It fell to the ground but as I pick it up it has turned into a toy plastic soldier. I'm amazed at this and wake as I look at it .
    Recalled dream and wondered about this wondering if this was to get my attention so quickly looked at clock. 4.35.

Clairvoyance.

Settled just looked into brow and very soon clouds started swirling around again.everything was very faint. Lines swirling in the clouds. Another single eye but much fainter.eye dissapeared . A face was forming , moving all the time, all very faint, then it all dissapeared and I pick up ,
    " Susan, your thoughts on George and God, quick, thoughts thoughts thoughts.
    So I quickly tried to think out my opinion but I wasn't sure how I thought about this so got a bit confused and stopped.

Well that was it and why the heck did I look at the clock to see the time? I'm sure this spoilt the energy flow but just to note that once again I get prior hints that something is coming and to look.
    Also George? That's an interesting one.
    I had just had a conversation with him last week . An elderly gentleman With absolutely no belief in any form of afterlife but very knowledgable in energy and nature.
    For ever I'll remember.
    ( my soul. )

I feel so lucky to be picking up good advice as I wake. Often the dream recalled has nothing to do with what I pick up. It's as if ..' Get in there quick'..in fact I've noticed that very often someone will enter my dream right at the end with important words.

I'd been thinking that the job I'm in I love and is in the health profession but I get paid for this.( even though I got clouted over the head the other day by a dimentia patient who had spent her life in the Salvation Army. Didn't hurt she was very frail)
    I have no spare time or energy to do voluntary work.
    Is there something I'm not thinking of?

Clairvoyance/ clairaudience.

***. Quick flash of a monkey with a human hand feeding mashed banana into its mouth.
    Picked up ' This is disgraceful'.

Thoughts.

The monkey was being fed so was being looked after. This had me remember a program I saw a few months ago about the Orangutans in Borneo and how they are loosing their lives and home due to human demand for Palm oil. Orphaned young ones being rescued and cared for. So so sad to watch them.
    So since picking this up I've adopted a young Orangutan. Beryl, only five years old. It isn't much but I'll get an update every 6 months on her progress. This will be a constant reminder to me just what is happening out there.

clairvoyance

***. Quick flash of a green council bin for recycling tins, cardboard, plastic. There was a black cat at the side that quickly ran away as the lid opened

Thoughts

Didn't get it. I do recycle stuff. Also the cat? I used to think a black cat was lucky but most that I've read suggests bad luck. The next night a dream followed.
    Dream.
    I go to the house next door to pick up my baby I've asked my neighbours to look after.the house looks poorly decorated.( I didn't know the characters being used) I come back home but the husband next door comes to my door and is angry with me.He says they are not as well off as me and have enough to do.Its them that should be helped.
    End of dream.
    This reminded me that only two weeks ago I had taken one of the many charity bags from the cupboard to put rubbish in and felt a little guilty that I have things that could be put in and taken to a charity shop but am always too lazy. I think this was a reminder that there are some people who would benefit and appreciate these unwanted things.
    Haven't yet done a bag but will soon. I'm thinking Salvation Army.

Clairvoyance./Clairaudience

****. Quick flash of a woman's face with a frown and a puzzled look on face with finger up to forehead.
    Picked up " Oh my career needs help"
    Then immediatly after saw the soil on the ground with a large whole dug out with a plant planted deep just showing the upper leaves.

Thoughts
    This was a funny one because I have a career but if only I could retire early I would want to spend every moment in the garden and greenhouse growing from seed.
    So other day Husband comments I've wasted money on strawberries I bought. They're dead. ( their not he's exaggerating) but 6 were doing nothing.
    Went to water them same day I picked this up and got thinking so bent down to have a better look and the water had washed away the soil and exposed a lot of their roots. I hadn't noticed this before.
    This must have been to dig deeper into the soil. Have potted up, tucked soil up right to the neck and brought into greenhouse for a little TLC.

So to sum up, no earth shattering revelations coming through, no wild adventures in astral but something I find more rewarding and comforting, continual good advice to help me in my daily life.
    For ever I'll remember.
    ( my soul. )

Clairvoyantly viewed within the brow whilst awake an unborn baby inside the womb.
    I could see the little legs, arms, head everything.It was moving. This was like being inside the womb with the baby.Lasted about 5 seconds but couldn't hold it any longer. Maybe I got too excited but it was over.
    Beautiful.

This happened just after analysing the third short dream. ( my bladder is useless so I get up a couple of times in the early morning for the bathroom . One good thing that comes out of this is the light naps.

All three dreams seem to be connected as they involved a department store similar to the one I worked in years ago . The last 2 involved my old boss who I used to be a little anxious about. She was always very serious and spoke bluntly as it was . She took her job seriously and no room for error. Always okay with me but I was always on guard incase.

Dream 1)
    I'm working in store and someone comes to fetch me to see two people. ( this didn't have the boss) A realy nice lady stands up and opens a drawer. Inside are clothes. I'm told to pick up the jumper on top. As I hold it up its leapard print and she says " Have you forgotten what you were going to do?"
    She's very gentle in the question and I wake up to this but can hear a song with a nice tune. The words were suggesting I'm not doing what I said I would do.

Analysed this and the fact that this was leapard print I think it's referring to me having taken on board the need to stop spending unless necessary, but I saw a nice long leapard print day dress that would be ideal for my holidays and journey on plane. Out of stock so store us e mailing me when back in. I don't Neeeeeed it but would be nice. Of course there is also the charity bag I haven't got round to filling yet.
    Before going back to sleep I was feeling a little dissapointed in myself. Was like failing in what I know I should be doing.
    Back to sleep.

Dream 2.
    I'm with my old boss now in store and we approach the counter to find loads of people waiting for attention. A strange looking woman says to me " I know Robert you know!"
    Awake now.

Tried to analyse this one but difficult. All I can think of is the fact that because of my work I feel I don't have enough time to read and do my energy raising and Meditation. Not sure about this one but the last one was the best.
    Back to sleep.

Dream 3.
    Christmas lunch at work. Thought I was late but it wasn't my sitting yet. In same department store but looking for my locker to put handbag in. As I approach the counter I'm late. My boss is looking serious at me. My 2 colleagues had tidied up but they ignored me. I thought they were on the huff with me. Everything is sparse but there is a mirror and seat out in front. Two colleagues go behind a curtain . I think I'm going to get the sack. They come out from the curtain smiling at me holding a big white cotton looking bag and give it to my boss. She starts smiling at me ( was I going to get promoted for something went through my mind but I couldn't because the only way up would be her job)
    I'm told to open the bag and its full of tissue paper.
    Boss tells me my Trinkets are inside the bag.
    Awake and this is where I'm analysing the dream when now awake but realise it's still dark behind the eyelids and I may have a chance of seeing something and I saw the baby. Wonderful, seemed so real.

Analysis.
    This boss was a stickler for getting results. And Doing what you say you will do!
    The mirror and table outside the counter represented I think something I never liked doing. Something I didn't want to do. ( never felt comfortable doing make up demonstrations outside counter. Too shy but had to do sometimes.)
    I think the trinket was a well done for doing something I didn't want to do but knew it was the right thing and overcoming the problem .( I'm sure I know what it was)
    The baby followed.

I thought I would be writing up on a different topic today. Spent all last night reading about plants and putting a lot of ideas through my head.
    Will do tomorrow.
    For ever I'll remember.
    ( my soul. )

How to use your intuition( inner voice) by Teal Swan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eiiJBfIVmJo
    For ever I'll remember.
    ( my soul. )

Quote Originally Posted by susan View Post

Then this was like a jolt inside the head like when you are woken up quickly . Everything changed but still black. I feel myself moving forwards but from inside the head , not my body. Went sideways, still black then moving forwards but going faster and faster and faster forwards.This seemed an incredible speed and I could see something even blacker, denser I was heading for. I knew I was going to go through whatever it was and quickly had to remind myself that nothing is solid, nothing will hurt.
    There was no resistance .
    Sometimes in RTZ there can be slight resistance when going through a wall or ceiling or roof like pressing against a balloon but I suppose the speed of entry would eliminate any.

Suddenly I'm through to the other side and I've stopped.
    This was amazing to look at( maybe just because I don't get out enough) Still everything is black but covered in millions of white tiny lights but there was no movement.I cant call them stars because when I've seen similar they've been sparkling and in clusters and spaced out in deep black. I've seen silver sparkly bits moving towards me but these were so still and not sparkling and so many they made the black background almost look grey instead of black. Not even the crackle you get when vision is tuning in to the vision screen.

Absolute stillness.Then everything is gone .
    Just bought Teal Swan's e book ' THE SCULPTOR IN THE SKY' and she starts with...

"In the beginning, there was light.
    The immeasurable, unsurpassed cosmos
    was a blank fabric of space-time
    ready to be woven full of meaning. "

I don't mean to get hung up on that experience but as soon as I saw those words I just felt I had to go back and log this.
    Done.
    For ever I'll remember.
    ( my soul. )

Page 53 of 69 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 LastLast