Dream.
First I woke up to a tinny kind of voice speaking but I wasn't lucid enough to take in what was said. I only remembered the last bit where it said " I'm sure you can handle it" .So will forget that bit.

Short dream,
I'm bathing a baby with a sponge and soap and water lying on it's back with its legs and arms splayed out as they do.
Next thing I'm feeding it pieces of chicken. Not much chicken left just a small leg but as I go to feed it the baby has turned into a small chicken but I'm not surprised at this and as I put the raw piece of chicken to the baby chicken's mouth I realise the chicken's shape has turned into the same shape of the piece of leg I'm feeding it. In the dream I stop to think about this.I am feeding it one of its own species.

Thoughts
This is connected with my reluctance to give up eating chicken. Not ready for this yet.

Dream.
I'm sitting on a chair in an empty room. All the furniture has been taken away. Someone speaks and once again I wake up just when the speaking is going on and it was something like. " as the body is emptied the house is cleared and moves on."
Another short dream.
I'm in a hotel where a really handsome man in a suit is standing behind a counter leading to the ladies toilet. I decide he's a boss of some sort and is waiting for someone to come and assist him with something so take it upon myself to go over to him to assist. He wants to inspect the toilets. I suggest I check to see there are no women in first. There aren't so as we go in he looks around and seems satisfied so I follow him out where he talks about changes to be made over the corridor.by now I'm listening to what he's saying and he's pointing to the rest area and the canteen. He's talking about plans to take the canteen away. This surprised me and he rushes ahead of me to leave and changes into a short frumpy old woman. Still in the dream this has surprised me , his change in appearance, and tell my friends what had just happened and that they were going to loose the canteen.

Thoughts.
I really seem to be having an internal battle starting with chicken now, but in physical I'm NOT ready yet and have no intention of giving this up.

Final dream.
I'm standing around a circular table in a hotel again with friends around. The table has just one box in the middle of the table. Someone opens the box and an announcement comes from it and it seems to be loud and heard by everyone .
My full name Susan ... ...... is announced and I am formerly invited to a weekend retreat to a FARM! ( I felt my friends had clubbed together to send me away for a surprise birthday present) . The announcement continued as the full list of christian and surnames were read out. At this point I woke up still listening to the list of names.
Then as I am aware I've woken up and listening to names I see a symbol of a burning flame.

Thoughts.
1) Am I causing my own internal battle with eating chicken because in physical I don't currently have a probelm with it but in the dream state I seem to ?
2) the names that just reeled off. I wish I could remember even one of them. ( over the last year or so I have been feeling the need to know Who Am I.? The many episodes with the heavily painted witch type face that came to a conclusion of AKEO. Since that conclusion there have been no more episodes with the witch. Message understood- move on?
Since then I've now been wishing I could remember just something from the past . Were these names of importance? If so I've forgotten all.
3) There seems to be a subtle Invitation being suggested.
25/7/14. Being asked if I wanted to join the rest of the family in the park.
The sheet of paper signed with 'Your always welcome'
Or just wishful thinking.