Singing again as I woke up this morning. Was like a lullaby, " The sun and moon are shining on you".
I just feel yet again that I'm on a quiet period if it works like that. It does for me anyway. So last night before sleep I did so much energy raising then tried to stay awake but fell asleep till 4.30. Next short dream was nothing worth noting except for two little points that seemed out of place.

1) my friend ( seems like a companion) is helping me get dressed. He helps me button up my top button to my blouse then respectfully leaves the middle buttons around the bust for me to do, which I fasten.
I'm now fastening my trouser buttons but two of them have been sewn on with the thread going over the buttons so the button hole wouldn't fit over them. Thing is this gets me looking and thinking and notice that these are mens trousers.
2) my friend is lying in bed and suddenly changes the subject and says, " It's a shame about what's happening in the world right now, China takes Russia."

Then woke up to the singing.
I take very little interest in politics or current affairs. Depresses me but I just skim the surface of main topics. Had to google China and Russia this morning to see what this was about. I expect anything meaningful to come in riddles but just wanted to log.
I'm missing the voices.