Thread: Nursing babies

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Nursing babies

Woke up this morning feeling so sad,as if I could cry,and Elvis Presley singing a song .His voice was as you would expect very deep and emotional and he was singing about " Going Home". I loved the tune, it was catchy and kept singing it over in my mind.I've forgotten it now but have just googled Elvis to find he did bring a record out about " Going Home" and I've been trying to click on a site to listen to see if it's the same tune but cann't get any site to play the tune.
    now the sadness didn't last long but I immediately recalled a dream where I was lying in the back of a car and I was dead but I was awake and knew I was going home.
    I don't see this as anything frightening to dream as I may have made this into a dream after picking up the music so the only interesting point for me to note is the sadness felt and a song I didn't even know Elvis made.

Other morning had two dreams.I think they were connected ,but the change in how I was viewing the environment was interesting.
    First one was black and white and vague.
    I was watching someone who was down a large ditch that had been neatly dug.This person was on their knees with a little brush.I could see something metal like a ring for opening something when in the dream I felt this was an excavation site and she was looking for old remnants.
    A break in the dream now to go to bathroom . Just did a little fruit cutting exercise then went back to sleep.
    This next dream was beautiful bold colours just as I can see now in physical.
    I see this woman with a deep red cloak on sneaking along a corridor. The building was like an old church or castle. She was trying not to be seen by someone. I felt she was looking to retrieve ( not steal) something that did not belong to this place.
    Someone is walking in the opposite direction and he has a red outfit on to the ground and it looks like someone belonging to a church.
    She gets what she wants and risks walking across the corridor to get to the opposite side to get out but this is the funny bit.
    She turns around to face me and smiles .I could see her face and it was as if she wanted me to see her.she leaves just as the man hears something and gets suspicious.He turns and heads in her direction but goes out through a door where I now see the edging to a wall that they would do with castles and a massive wolf standing on top with it's teeth showing ready to attack. the colouring of everything was so clear compared to the first part. I knew this meant that the girl was safe.
    So I've had a mixture of black and white and hazy, and bold and colourful in one nights sleep.
    Last edited by susan; 27th September 2013 at 06:51 PM.