Page 63 of 69 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 LastLast

Thread: Nursing babies

Re: Nursing babies

3.08 am,
    Woke up suddenly to hear, THE FLEECE OF HEAVEN.
    Back to sleep, liminal stage picked up . BIOLOGY DEPARTMENT. VISUAL EXPANSION.
    Recorded on I phone which was near so I didnt have to try to remember then back to sleep but I had a feeling this first one was an acknowledgement of my question I sent out before sleep.

Once again feeling so dis- connected. Stupid I know , been there so many times and I'm happy enough in physical life but I still feel this big dissapointment in the mornings when I wake up with nothing.
    Last night I put my thoughts together clearly and tried to work out just why I feel like this. Even thinking that it just wasnt fair to be so audibly active for periods then nothing. This was like being ABANDONED AND IGNORED. Stupid, stupid I know but I think to be honest I was testing the waters here to see if I could instigate a response. ( Ive come to the conclusion a while back that I receive when I need it not when I want it). Even if most of the time this is my consciousness it has a vocabulary and knowlege that is superior to me Susan, and communicates with me as if I am a seperate person but hints that we are the same.
    So with these thoughts being sorted out and made clear I finished with the question, " Just what is it I'msearching for? Experiences? What then?

So... " The Fleece of Heaven"
    My first analysis to this was the fleece my husband wears is so warm and cozy was this about me wanting to experience again the most wonderful dream where the sky was filled with white bird feathers and where there was a hole in the sky more feathers came and filled the gap and I just knew this was a secure safe loving place to be where no one can get harmed. Was this me searching for this again?

Recorded on 29/01/14 page 21.
    ........into what is like a cloakroom where you would collect your coat. ( this was the same area that started my Harry Potter type dream months ago, but this time I'm leaving through the door where as before I walked through it to a corridor) I recognised it in my dream.
    Someone behind the desk talks about "no contamination allowed beyond this point."
    Now I'm sitting in an aircraft with someone opposite me. I'm looking out of the window and the whole sky is covered in what looks like a net made of white feathers. In the dream I'm thinking they are Angel Feathers ( even though in physical I do not have the belief of feathered ,winged angels)
    There is a hole in the covering and as I watch I see a similar feather fly up and fill up the hole.
    In the dream I just knew that this completed the blanket of protection.
    Someone was saying good bye. I picked up
    "I leave you with wishes of happiness and caution."

Maybe and maybe there is a double meaning.
    I googled " The Fleece Of Heaven".
    Came up with,

http://freshwindministries.org/gifts...he_fleece.html

In this piece an example is given of a practice within the farming community where, when a ewe gives birth to twins it sometimes rejects the second twin. However sometimes a ewe will have a still born so the blood is taken from the dead lamb and it is skinned and the fleece is tied to the rejected lamb and blood from the dead lamb is smothered on the head of the rejected twin . Hopefully the mother of the still born will smell its own smell and mistakenly think it is its own and will accept it as its own to look after.
    He writes that each of us born into this world is that ABANDONED twin.He writes that what the FATHER wants is for us to see Ourselves in Christ.Apparantly Paul used that expression over 80 times.

...so because Jesus has been featured here a few times in the last year and I've received a Parable before in a humorous way I feel the need to take this on board and translate in a less biblical way and come to my own meaning.

'Christ Consciousness, 'Christ energy', 'Higher Self', 'more loving refined realms,'( heavens)
    I was feeling ABANDONED.
    We all should recognise that within us is the ability to connect to these energies. They are within us.Just as he says to see ourselves in Christ we must see Christ, ( the Christ energy, or the more advanced evolved , perfected us, )) within all of us.
    This search can only be done through us by us.( was told once when thinking of this that I was also the midwife)
    Is this just confirming my journey, what I'm searching for?
    Recorded a few days ago the face of Jesus then a finger turns to show black over the finger print.

BIOLOGY DEPT , VISUAL EXPANSION..will write up another time.
    For ever I'll remember.
    Dreams are the doorways to the heavens.
    Look into your eyes and I see mine.
    She is part of your deepest thoughts.
    The destination is not the importance, but the journey. What we do here leads us to our destination.
    ( my soul. )

A few things to catch up on.
    Picked this up a few days after the event just at the point of wakening.

"Biology Department. Visual Expansion".

I think I have to class this one as an optical illusion but still interesting for me to log because of the magnification and sparkling affect.

Had been on holiday in a lovely warm enviroment and sitting very relaxed on the balcony. My HB was washing the large balcony floor with a bucket of soapy water, brush and a hose.
    As he was talking to me I was listening to him but just gazing at the flow of the water with the soapy suds on top. I followed the direction it was moving in to the corner where it would run off the balcony down a drain pipe. I think he found doing this therapeutic just as I did watching the suds and water but we both carried on conversation.
    Suddenly I realised the water was flowing backwards but this wasnt possible so I blinked to re adjust my vision and it corrected to going forwards, but as I watched it started going backwards again.
    This was amusing and was thinking at the time that this was one of those things that when i look it up there will be a name for this, some kind of trick of the brain.
    Playing with this I kind of de-focused like when practicing seeing auras
    I now realise I'm looking under the suds and can see the thickness of the water which is sparkling.I could see this thick band of sparkling water moving over a very still tiled floor.This was so clean and sparkling.
    Blinked and that was it. Gone. Back to seeing the water as it should have been, soapy and full of sandy bits.

I've often found that experiences that I have are relevant to what is happening at the time or what I'm reading. Very often when starting out with Astral Dynamics when this all kicked off I would experience something and wonder how this could be , it wasnt possible, but days later as I worked my way through the pages --there it was -- in black and white , an explanation confirming my experience.
    As if my sub conscious or what/who ever was helping me at the time knew that I would be reading this so I would have the experience first . This prevented me thinking that I imagined this because I had read about it.

So when the water thing happened I had started reading 'The Ten Minute Moment' By Jurgen Ziewe.
    A week long adventure in consciousness where he takes himself into a log cabin in the heart of Scotland and spends the week as a recluse living amongst nature and meditating on his surroundings day and night.
    This idea of focusing on objects and realy thinking them through is similar to Kurt Leland's experiences with the Dragon Fly skimming the water when he suddenly experienced being the dragon fly. Or when he was focused intently on a large tree and thinking a lot about this when he suddenly saw a green tree spirit emerge from the top of the tree.( he later read of an author who wrote of seeing the same well before he experienced the vision)

2 days after the water experience on the balcony I had got near the end of the book and came to the conclusion that observation and contemplation is a must for me to start doing.
    For the past 2 years or so there have been so many hints at LOOKING, OBSERVING. I know that learning is important to me but the practical side has to be just as important.

When I was staring at myself in the mirror practicing seeing auras and realy wondered just who I was and this wave of love filled my whole body.

When I was looking at the viens running through the petal to the orchid and when questioning myself as to why was I doing this I was told this was to create a beautiful mind.

Being shown earth taken from the planet and ice from a lump floating in space by a spaceman and having it crumbled infront of me whilst floating out in deep space.

Clairvoyantly seeing people all looking to the ground and the sky with cameras in their hands.They were even taking pictures of puddles. I wondered why at the time.

http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/sho...-babies/page53
    05/2016. Page 53
    I'm entering a big school hall and its full of people sitting down. The headmistress is on stage and another woman goes up on stage. They both look in my direction and come off the stage and come right up to me right at the back.
    She's holding a big plant leaf. I see little specks in a group in the middle of the leaf. She tells me to look at it and holds it right in front of my eyes. " look! It's alive. It's living!"

It's not just seeing the beauty in everything but I think SEEING everything.Getting inside everything. Feeling it, understanding it and maybe for a short while Being it.( Thats interesting.I didn't hit the capital letter button for the word being.A nice emphasis there, unintentional.)

My experience I still think was just an optical illusion which I've read is a known physical reaction but it doesnt explain how I saw the water crystal clear and sparkling but it doesnt matter, it still helped me put things together.

Some pieces taken from 'The Ten Minute Moment" that I read after the event that helped me put my thoughts together.

......As I stared at the grass it was the same. The essential aspect of the grass was the light, and the physical blades were just an outcrop of light....

.....The grass vibrated in light. Around the edges of the patch of grass the light rose into the air as if forming a crown...

....it showed me that the world was made up of light.....
    For ever I'll remember.
    The destination is not the importance, but the journey. What we do here leads us to our destination.
    ( my soul. )

"Step By Step As We Merge Through The Wave Of Selfless Sea"

Just got to the liminal stage last night when I picked this thought up.This was prior to sleep. Want to keep it here to remind me . I love it. It conjours up a lovely image.
    Had been reading a piece on expansion of consciousness on someone's website and the piece I was reading was an article taken from a book.
    This had me think deeply about my consciousness and everything thats written and also what I've picked up.
    I've been back to the piece and those words aren't written anywhere so for now I'll claim them as my own.
    For ever I'll remember.
    ( my soul. )

"I Want To Tell You The Cameras Are On You Today"

Picked this up at the point of wakening up 2 weeks ago.

So camera
    From previous experiences this could only mean that I was going to say something today that I shouldn't, or do something that I shouldn't, or they want me to do something.

On the other hand it may have just been a warning to look out for speed camera as I've been warned before about them and once when I didnt get the riddle I got caught and fined.

So with this in mind I watched the roads for cameras, blocked out all unnecessary chatter from the mind and carried on my working day .All my contacts at work had been great with plenty of laughter then at 2.35 pm it happened.

Entered a lady's flat for the first time. She was elderly approx mid seventies. Very nice grandmother feel to her. Got chatting as I carried out my work and at that time I hadn't noticed a large bible on her coffee table.
    She started talking about Thailand where her son lives so because I've been there 4 times and adore the place and the culture the conversation was going great. I commented that there are so many young lads going around in their orange long robes but that I had been surprised to be told by a local that they do not necessarily commit for life and some just enter this for a short while for the experience and this brings honour to the family.
    I finished with, it doesnt matter what religion you follow as they all have the same message being taught.
    "OH YES IT DOES" she says. I was a bit surprised at the authorative tone she used and then saw the Bible, so not wanting to take this any further I had to say something .
    " Ah, do you belong to a specific faith?
    " YES I"M A JEHOVAS WITNESS, AND I CAN TELL YOU NOW IT DOES MATTER WHAT FAITH YOU FOLLOW. WE TRY TO SAVE PEOPLE".

( note)
    I have to make it quite clear at this stage to anyone reading this that I regularly have them knocking on my door as well as Mormons and we have lovely chats on the door step for 5-10 mins each time. Each time I make it quite clear that I dont want to follow any one religion but I greatly respect what they are doing but that I am in full control of my own destiny. I have only met lovely lovely soft gentle people.

I gave her a few moments to say what she wanted to and started to pack my things up as I had finished.
    Then she blurted out..."OH NO YOUR NOT A SPIRITUALIST ARE YOU?

"Well er... yes I suppose....well no, I dont realy label myself anything"

It was then that she sat up almost with horror or shock and I felt myself jump back at the same time.I dont know if it was her sudden movement that did it but without thinking I just visualised my whole body surrounded by a heavy white wall as if blocking her thoughts or words from me.

Well she made it quite clear that she knew a few and she held no regard for them so I had to say something other than just goodbye.

I told her that I have seen the most beautiful visions clairvoyantly (didn't dare tell her about all the other stuff)
    I just wanted her to open her mind to the fact that people outside her faith can be on the right path also.

That was it!!! SATAN!!!" DO YOU KNOW HOW SATAN GETS TO YOU? THAT IS SATAN".

That word Satan caused another reaction inside me. I felt this white wall dissolve away and all my muscles completely relax and a lovely peaceful calm feeling came over me. I felt such warmth towards this lady and also pity. I saw her again as I had when I entered her room as a mid seventyish grandmother, but now I just felt sorry for her.
    I suggested respectfully that we should both respectfully agree to dis-agree on this topic.
    I knew that it was the talk of Satan that dissolved that protective wall and that no one on this planet Earth will convince me that the beautiful communication and visions comes from Satan.
    ( Well not so far).
    For ever I'll remember.
    ( my soul. )

Quick projection this morning but only I think RTZ.
    I cannt work out any benefit from this experience but still pleased to be aware and out. Feels a bit like going back to basics.
    Woke up 7.30, too early to get up so drifted into a light sleep. Woke up and realised I had been dreaming of gently rocking from side to side. Drifted back to completely relaxed stage when was aware I was rocking again so I decided to rock the other direction. This was easy from head sinking into pillow then curving along the body till feet sink into mattress. As I put more effort into this my head was lifting off the pillow( NOT physical head!)
    Realised I had a good chance here to get out so more effort put in then pushed whole etheric body out and up as high as I could.
    Up to this stage there had been no sound, nor vision.
    Now as I'm feeling the sensation of moving, flying, I can hear a current news reporter's voice from the tv . I couldnt make out what he was saying but recognised his voice but I knew anyway this wasnt important. Just to ignore. All I could see infront of me were 2 very small spinning discs within the brow area. They were I think made up of more than one colour but they were spinning so fast it was hard to tell but I'm sure, not just one colour.
    Had no other vision, something faintly was coming through but couldnt make it out. Just deciding this was a waste of time then back to body but this was lovely because instead of a rush or heavy thud I've had sometimes in the past this was just like dissolving into thousands of pieces and floating gently back into body like sieving flour through a sieve.
    That was it , over. Not sure what to take from this but still pleased. Might try the rocking action again.
    A psychiatrist would have a field day with me. How they must laugh at our stories.
    For ever I'll remember.
    ( my soul. )

Physical life is taking over at the moment .
    So much planning that I'm feeling guilty at not doing my exercises. However you cannt stop dreaming every night so this is all I've had to go on.
    It makes sense that much will be acted out from the subconscious mind and my dream recalled this morning was very memorable and had me a little frightened.

DREAM

I'm looking out of the window and suddenly see a dark figure of a girl standing in the garden. She looked ghostly and was just standing looking. This frightened me and was convinced she was a deceased person. I crouched below the window , frightened, and called my husband over. He looks out at her and just recognises her as being someone he knows and goes out to her.
    The dream scene has just ended but then along comes a face of a young man with a tanned face wearing a cap. I recognised him as ANT from the TV.

Thoughts.

Ant is currently in Australia ( DOWN UNDER)? (SUB-CONSCIOUS)?or( LOWER REALMS)?

The program 'I'm a celebrity get me out of here', has contestants facing challenges that are fearsome.

Yesterday I had tried a little open eyed focus on a yellow leaf , then some flowers. The aura colours off them were beautiful to see and corresponded to the colour of the flower or green stems. I then tried to just focus in the air outside and this got me thinking about what I would be letting myself in for if I became proficient enough to realy SEE.Would I be letting myself in for some unwanted surprises.
    But I want to develop ALL the senses and I'm willing to take the risk because the water on the balcony, the auras of the flowers, I know I've been directed and encouraged to develop this but it seems my sub conscious is acting out and showing me this fear .
    I must be positive about this and over ride any anxieties. ( just as the contestants do in the jungle)
    For ever I'll remember.
    ( my soul. )

For ever I'll remember.
    ( my soul. )

I was told that the benefit of meditating on a particular object is,

"To Experience The Inner, From Rock To Heaven".

I suppose yes, we are here for experiences to learn and grow.

Also during a meditation session having difficulty I picked up that my problem was

" To Get Past The Psychotic Sub Level And Thoughts."

Liminal stage saw quickly a family picture in its frame when a finger appears over the middle of picture and a finger print starts to expand from under the finger until it expands and covers the whole of the picture.

This is second time a finger print has been used. Previously Jesus on a card then a finger appears and turns to show black on it that would form a finger print.

I think maybe this is once again suggesting that we are all one. All Of the same, all From the same.

This AM just wakening up and I am watching someone looking out of a plane window that is just coming in to land but the land seen from the window is barren uneven volcanic soil giving the appearance of another planet, Not Earth.
    Recalled dream and it had nothing at all to do with this.

Have had plane window scenes before over the years.

One was looking out to an ancient looking map whilst coming into land. This resulted in a period of past lives being shown.
    Also the feathered sky mentioned above.

Just remembered also looking out of a plane in deep space seeing the most beautiful star field and a giant head appear in space made up of stars and a suggestion that I was on a journey to meet God.
    ( I laughed at this message at the time but the view from the window was breathtaking)
    For ever I'll remember.
    ( my soul. )

Co-incidence?
    Yesterday I logged on here and chose a page at random from my journal.( this just helps keep me connected when everything and everyone around me is busy and noisy.) I didnt read anything as attention got diverted.
    Last night I had a concern (after offering to help someone financially ) that maybe I shouldn't have because yesterday was my official retirement day and I now have to be careful with money.
    I couldnt take back the offer and didnt want to but was still a little doubtful.
    This morning visited this website and the same page was up so had a sudden thought to only read the very last post on the page. Scrolled down and this is the reply Richard wrote over 3 years ago to a dream I had had.

Quote Originally Posted by eyeoneblack View Post
    Well, Susan, I dusted off my I-Ching and fell on this just by coincidence):

(I didn't throw the coins, was just getting ready to.)

#43 Kuai / Break-through
    When the water of a lake has risen up to heaven, there is reason to fear a cloudburst. Taking this as a warning, the superior man forestalls a violent collapse. If a man were to pile up riches for himself alone, without considering others, he would certainly experience a collapse. For all gathering is followed by dispersion. Therefore the superior man begins to distribute while he is accumulating. In the same way, in developing his character he takes care not to become hardened in obstinacy but to remain receptive to impressions by help of strict and continuous self-examination.

I don't know. Sounded relevant, perhaps.
    I feel better now.
    For ever I'll remember.
    ( my soul. )

Back to energy raising this morning whilst still in bed. Pleased with the results.
    This wasnt trying for a projection. Just feeling I want to work a lot more on the upper chakras.

Feet stirring to start, then moving upwards to knees. Tops of legs. Stirred all the chakras moving upwards but then decided I wanted to be focusing on the spinal column so stirred up the spinal column from the back of body, then imagined a feather touching and tickling my spine moving upwards slowly, then down.
    Did this a few times, I could feel my whole body tingle.then bounced ball over crown but quickly decided to be more gentle so changed to gently sponging top of head and within seconds of changing energy rose from base chakra up through body twice.
    Its been a few months since I last had this .
    Must work more on upper chakras and spine.
    For ever I'll remember.
    ( my soul. )

Page 63 of 69 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 LastLast