Thread: Nursing babies

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Nursing babies

Thank you AI56, you have given me so much hope.

I just want to note that since I was early 20 s and nursing, for someone of my age I was attracted to the " geriatric ward " as we called it in those days. I was sensing the appreciation you got from them.
    Now in my late 50s this is more so. When people wonder if they are on the right path meant for them , I have no doubt .
    When people ask if I feel the energy ball created within the hands for bouncing back and forth I used to feel they had something that I wasn't able to do yet.
    In my posts I have often said that when energy raising I have no urge to use the hands.I just know my path is not for reaching the young, working in that field of employment. ( I don't mean that I feel I shouldn't, just that I never felt I wanted to.)

I have just had three beautiful experiences today during work .
    1st, a lady who is so demanding and I would have described as a little odd and can be blunt which because of this I take my time.
    When she heard of my concern over family matters ( my son who has a medical problem but is abroad ) she very quietly without looking at me made it quite clear that if I needed any money she had plenty and I only needed to ask.
    ( I don't but she , at the time , didn't know this. )
    How beautiful was this, she comes across as a miserable complaining complicated old woman , and then shows her compassionate side to someone who is not even a member of the family.
    2nd . A lady in her 80s tells of the problems she has with neighbours and she seems to be taken advantage of because of her age, paying for services, ie window cleaning, refuge bins cleaning . Paying for neighbours services as well. ( why does age turn them into easy targets)
    But this 3rd experience did it for me .
    Mother in her 80s lost her husband of 50 years or more last year.
    Daughter very busy with much family commitment
    Mother talks of her memories of husband . Daughter comes in talking of everyday issues and putting decorations up.
    Mother talks of card on mantelpiece and how it reminds her of events during married life with late husband.
    Daughter talks of every day matters.
    I mention that I'm waiting for a call from a psychic artist who is printing Xmas cards for me with the most beautiful scenes. I told her of a little of experience.
    Her eyes light up.
    Daughters eyes roll and a remark is passed about people with dementia .
    My time to say goodbye but I could see in the mothers face that she had enjoyed that slight contact of hope .

I know in my heart that I am in the job meant for me and for the elderly who are so vulnerable just being able to talk of the slightest experience I have had gives them a little more hope that they may have something to look forwards to.

Forgot to mention, this am remembered dream where someone is telling me with conviction that I MUST bring ....... ( my son) back to Britain.
    Well I knew that he was coming back for Christmas so dismissed this as just imagination.
    Later today he sent me a text that he couldn't afford to come home as well as the news that he had a diagnosed medical condition.
    Things are sorted.
    Last edited by susan; 9th December 2013 at 10:20 PM.

Re: Nursing babies

Quote Originally Posted by susan View Post
    Thank you AI56, you have given me so much hope.

I just want to note that since I was early 20 s and nursing, for someone of my age I was attracted to the " geriatric ward " as we called it in those days. I was sensing the appreciation you got from them.
    Now in my late 50s this is more so. When people wonder if they are on the right path meant for them , I have no doubt .
    When people ask if I feel the energy ball created within the hands for bouncing back and forth I used to feel they had something that I wasn't able to do yet.
    In my posts I have often said that when energy raising I have no urge to use the hands.I just know my path is not for reaching the young, working in that field of employment. ( I don't mean that I feel I shouldn't, just that I never felt I wanted to.)

I have just had three beautiful experiences today during work .
    1st, a lady who is so demanding and I would have described as a little odd and can be blunt which because of this I take my time.
    When she heard of my concern over family matters ( my son who has a medical problem but is abroad ) she very quietly without looking at me made it quite clear that if I needed any money she had plenty and I only needed to ask.
    ( I don't but she , at the time , didn't know this. )
    How beautiful was this, she comes across as a miserable complaining complicated old woman , and then shows her compassionate side to someone who is not even a member of the family.
    2nd . A lady in her 80s tells of the problems she has with neighbours and she seems to be taken advantage of because of her age, paying for services, ie window cleaning, refuge bins cleaning . Paying for neighbours services as well. ( why does age turn them into easy targets)
    But this 3rd experience did it for me .
    Mother in her 80s lost her husband of 50 years or more last year.
    Daughter very busy with much family commitment
    Mother talks of her memories of husband . Daughter comes in talking of everyday issues and putting decorations up.
    Mother talks of card on mantelpiece and how it reminds her of events during married life with late husband.
    Daughter talks of every day matters.
    I mention that I'm waiting for a call from a psychic artist who is printing Xmas cards for me with the most beautiful scenes. I told her of a little of experience.
    Her eyes light up.
    Daughters eyes roll and a remark is passed about people with dementia .
    My time to say goodbye but I could see in the mothers face that she had enjoyed that slight contact of hope .

I know in my heart that I am in the job meant for me and for the elderly who are so vulnerable just being able to talk of the slightest experience I have had gives them a little more hope that they may have something to look forwards to.

Forgot to mention, this am remembered dream where someone is telling me with conviction that I MUST bring ....... ( my son) back to Britain.
    Well I knew that he was coming back for Christmas so dismissed this as just imagination.
    Later today he sent me a text that he couldn't afford to come home as well as the news that he had a diagnosed medical condition.
    Things are sorted.
    Hi ussan

Love
    ia
    Core Affirmation: I am loved and I am worthy,
    I am safe and I am free.
    I am powerfully protected.
    I am master of my body and ruler of my mind.
    By Robert Bruce