Quote Originally Posted by susan View Post
Woke abruptly this morning with what was like an explosion in the head.
Recalled seeing a greenhouse floating in deep black space and the roof explodes and shatters into pieces with coloured fireworks flying out of the top.

No dream recalled.

Thoughts.
I haven't had a headache but for the last few weeks have been getting sudden quick sharp pains in head.
I wonder if this was one of them and my mind created an explosion scene.

Don't think was a brow centre strobe simply because all energy work has been halted for xmas. Too busy.

Greenhouse, well it certainly isn't on my mind at this time of year but I love my greenhouse, and this is where I love nurturing new growth from a seed to a beautiful flower.
"Investment in the Evolution of consciousness" was posted previously as clairaudience when thinking of the growth of a seed to a flower.
Ive had a greenhouse in deep space before posted somewhere in the journal during an obe. May add later when found.

Yesterday, Prior to this, finally house to myself I had spent 3 hours on u tube watching sacred geometry clips and going over the five Platonic solids.
Hi Susan,
WoW so clear symbol.....blowing the roof of....to be able to grow and develop...congrats

Love
ia