[QUOTE=susan;140005]Picked up an image of Jesus standing infront of a high red brick wall. The wall was higher than him, and the words ' The red brick wall will lead you home'.

Why does everything have to come in a riddle?

Okay had time to think and I think could be more than one interpretation .

I saw an image of Jesus!
A red brick wall, home.

Previous day spent much time trying to work out a way I could retire before state pension kicks in. Pen and paper came out and the only option I could see would be to sell my father's house I rent out but my problem was this would not be a popular decision with others. I just cannt see any other way .

I had also spent a long time watching a guru on utube and dissapointed that in a very gentle manner he would make fun of the questions put to him and I was feeling gentle arrogance. I've thought this before that some who are looked upon as Enlightened have people hanging on to their every word which I feel is wrong. We need to find out for ourselves but somethings missing. I feel lost sometimes.

So could the image of Jesus be a little thought to follow the teachings from Jesus rather than enlightened gurus who know it all.

The red brick wall will lead me home. It was a wall not a road so I think whizzard of Ozz is out.
Or could it be multi meaning. Also I noted how high the wall was. It was much higher than Jesus.
Maybe that selling the house ( red bricks that would look high when standing infront of)will be the answer .
However just as a twist I've found tucked away in the I pad cover a leaflet I'd forgotten about.The whole front cover is a high red brick wall with someone standing infront of it with a sign of my house postcode on it. It's the post code lottery.
Riddle after riddle.
I should be so lucky, NOT! ( however no harm in trying but am 99% that the sale of the house is the direction this image was suggesting)