I feel like a child again starting back at the beginning trying to dissect these multiple bodies .Kurt suggests as many as eight. Makes sence, but when achieving a higher body, at the time, does that consciousness (during an excursion out ) have more knowledge of everything? I suppose it must because there's often someone with me who I'm talking with, but only fragments are remembered.

Dream other day and a friend brings us both a small egg to eat. She tells me they have just been laid.

Another dream where I am in my late father's house talking to someone. Behind him is a plastic bag where a loud buzzing sound is heard. Multiple buzzing like bees,this is different to the buzzing I've associated with OBEs. The buzzing gets so loud I think they are going to burst out of the bag and run frightened out of the room.
Yesterday morning woke up to loud buzzing in left ear. Recalled dream and a bee had flown into my left ear and I didn't know how to get it out.

REFLECTION TIME.
Recently dreams have involved
Pregnancy
Babies
OBE ( being carried in what was perceived as a sling ,as if I was a baby,)
A stalk lays an egg.
I'm told another egg is about to be laid
Given a newly laid egg to eat.
Loud buzzing of bees in a bag.
Loud buzzing of bee in my ear.
Now shortly after this started Aunt Clair posted a very detailed wonderful description of events prior to clairvoyance .
This was on 5th Jan under "process configuration"
Could I have taken this on board and wishfully encouraged dreams of this type ? (Although having a wasp in the ear is not good.)
This business of eggs being laid and the hatching sounding like a swarm of bees could just be my brain making up nice little stories
How do I know? I don't, but only time will tell.
On the other hand someone is talking to me calling me by my name .
I may put myself to the test tonight and deliberately imagine honey being poured on my forehead before going to sleep.