Someone/something nudged my shoulder this morning .

I thought it was my HB but when I opened my eyes he had his back to me so couldn't have. Was this someone wanting my attention? Immediatly tried to recall dream and it was just what is on my mind anyway. Nothing worth recording so tried to stay still and focus behind eyelids and silence mind.

My mind wandered but as I was thinking, suddenly 'GREENHOUSE ' popped up. This didnt make sense as I hadn't been thinking of anything to do with that, the word didn't fit in to the sentence.
Therefore I have to think what greenhouse means to me and over the years I've come to the understanding that for me it symbolises ..Growth... Nurturing new growth....

It's a very positive word for me and feel it has confirmed what I can benefit from right now as I was confused at my situation and sent out a wish to understand better.

Situation.
Retired at Christmas and am now living in a country where I can not even speak the local's language. There is no greenery that I love, fresh flowers growing are rare. I want to be here and in fact made it happen but I had no idea just how this move could benefit me, Even the noise in the appartment prevents me from having my special time.
One morning a few weeks ago prior to the move , I woke up to seeing a lovely image of a mother figure holding a small baby on her lap. This was a lovely image reminding me of pictures of Mary and Jesus , but the surprising thing here was it was the BABY that was wearing a HIJAB , not the woman.
I've never seen this before and it amused me.
A baby to me is learning , a new experience to learn, a new beginning in something, ( can be adapted a little) but the baby is me .( probs the mother is as well the way all this is unfolding)

So if I was to put the greenhouse and baby wearing the Hijab together then I'm here for the experience. To learn to live amongst these people that many in the world right now are against. By experiencing being right at the heart of this culture I can truly experience the warmth they give out.