Page 12 of 69 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 LastLast

Thread: Nursing babies

Re: Nursing babies

Woke up to remembering a lovely ending to a dream this morning.
    The first bit was to do with slowing down a little with work. This was the way I was thinking in physical so not worth remembering but the last bit had nothing to do with that .
    I'm in a large room sitting with a lot of people at a very very long wooden table. we are all sitting on the same side on a long bench.
    Only one person is standing on the other side and she takes the form of a previous female boss I used to have and she was wearing a business suite. We are all a bit too crowded so I have to move to the end of the table where she comes and sits opposite me.
    Already she has put decks of playing cards in front of all of us.The people at the other end know what do but I didn't hear what she said.
    I pick up my deck but now the have changed into miniature cards folded over with beautiful water colours on one side and when I turn them over they are wonderful. Each one has a water colour painting of different but very spiritual faces,men with long hair. I felt they resembled the way disciples may be portrayed,that era. I felt they were very spiritual from a long time ago.The cards had thread through them and I just knew They were Christmas gift tags that we all had to send out to people.
    I was now waking up when I got a quick flash of a thick silver necklace around a neck but I could see the inside part of the necklace and it looked like snake. A half silver and half snake necklace.
    Now to be honest if I could replicate these tags and produce them for retail market I would make a bomb. Their face and eyes were full of love.

Now yesterday was my second day of working in a dementia care home which I visit every so many weeks. The emotions that I experience every time are always the same. Physical tiredness, frustration at times, but much much love and lots of cuddles.The most rewarding but exhausting way to spend a day.
    Some examples.
    Large framed lady moving so slowly in a lot of distress being brought to me. She isn't encouraged to use a wheel chair,mobility has to be encouraged but it's too much for her and a chair is brought for her. She starts crying. why? Because she feels she is a nuisance because we have to attend to her. Tears in her eyes. I just put my arms around her and gave her a big cuddle and a kiss and got a big tight cuddle back and a kiss.

Another lady,aggressive all day walking around looking at her reflection in the brass finger plates on the door being angry with the reflection she saw. Someone gives her a doll to hold. She changes and thinks this baby is her son. She spends the rest of the day cuddling this baby and talking to it with much love.I admire the doll( didn't call it either a baby or a doll to her ) she beams and holds my hand and walks with me smiling and happy.

Another lady who walks around being very very angry with someone. She approaches me . I know I'm in for it. I open my arms to her as she approached, beamed at her and gave her a cuddle. She changed and smiled and patted me on my back,talked about something but we were having a conversation and she smiled as she walked away.
    Someone else not in too good a mood is shown a beautiful small puppy that has been brought in. Adorable. She smiles and strokes the dog showing affection.

Another lady sitting in her chair saying nothing just looking around. Then she smiles and starts to talk and laugh to someone in the chair next to her. The chair was empty.
    These people yesterday have so much love inside them but it needs coaxing out
    Wonderful day.

10th August post have just re-read. Quote upon wakening --- One eyed glass ball" ......
    This was an interpretation by me at the time that I need to do more visual exercises and I believe this to have been true as I was having poor vision during OBE.
    Now I remember Butterfly Woman once commenting that sometimes the messages we get can have more than one meaning.
    I have just gone through a phase of pyramids and one eye appearing a couple of times which left me very excited.
    A recent experience recorded during this time had a pyramid approach with a large glass ball on top ( with the head of Elizabeth Taylor which I felt was suggesting Cleopatra.)
    One Eyed Glass Ball..........
    At what stage do we stop trying to be clever and look into connections when they seem to come forward ?
    Maybe the world is flat!
    Please please I AM NOT SUGGESTING FOR MINUTE SECOND CLEOPATRA. EGYPT is the message.!!!!!
    Last edited by susan; 5th September 2013 at 09:20 PM. Reason: Understanding

Blog Entries

I'm suggesting the 'eye' is an invitation to the 'Mysteries'. Hang on, might be only the beginning.
    Matter is only mind in an opaque condition; and all beauty is but a symbol of spirit.
    - E Hubbard

Ooooooooooohhhhh Richard I hope so . I have been getting a lot of singing in my recent dreams.
    Eg . In a church the congregation are singing " merry Christmas"
    A mother figure with a long white apron on to the floor ( seen her when I met the beautiful boy in the most magical settings and he had my colour hair,) this morning I see me in front of the mother figure and she has her hands clenched together and she s singing
    " She is mine she is mine"
    This is becoming so hard to dismiss what I get because it is so lovely, but the brain may just dream up .?????????

I agree with Richard. Susan, with exuberant anticipation, "hang on" and wait upon...
    I Don't Ever Give Up: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktpTyT1Wj_I

"I'm no fighter, but I'm fighting, this whole world seems uninviting..."

Making Love Out of Nothing @ ALL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyFsyC4LqK4

Az for Me, of my Self, I am Home

Taijitu

a song for you Susan and your beautiful boy, you two that are one...

Nobody's Business: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYftJLL4Yfo

note on use of word in above song lyrics: Lexus is a boy's name, meaning "law", as in "lexicon"; also a hookup of two words, "luxury and ellegance".

Thanks,lyrics are lovely.

OBE.
    Feeling the need to work harder on NEWS as I always feel I need to re-charge my batteries after a while. I want to consciously induce my own OBE s because I know that sometimes I Have been helped out. So it worked this morning.
    4am did some NEWS and a little visualisation exercise with the fruit. Really hard silencing the mind and staying still.Every so often I would get restless so do more NEWS. 5 am , 5-30 then totally relaxed,body and mind when I heard the ( plane engine) astral noise.
    Not very loud this time but knew this was the opportunity.
    Focused hard on the noise,as if trying to get inside the noise.This also stops mind wandering. Only slight vibrations. Tried to push myself up and finally I'm out raising slowly. this was the chance to shoot up quickly but I couldn't go fast. I rose slower than I wanted and then started to travel sideways. Now I know we don't have eyes in astral body but I felt my physical eyes were open ( they weren't) but I tried to close them. I had vision regardless but it was dark.
    Travelling backwards in darkness but dark shapes around me. I didn't feel frightened and I didn't expect any ugly faced spiky haired balls to come flying to me this time. This did not feel like a test,just I was there.
    The best way I can describe it is if I was deep down at the bottom of the ocean and floating backwards in a big deserted ship that had sunk.It was like metal framework all along the right of me. I'm not suggesting it was a ship just that that's the best way of describing it.
    Just at point of wakening behind closed eyelids thought I could see like sketching of a face twirling round and moving .very fine sketching like the man and woman falling from the sky but this was just black sketching.
    Opened eyes,awake. 5-45am.
    Tried again and slowly rose up again with slight astral noise but didn't get anywhere.

Smile Re: Nursing babies

This morning I woke up to a wonderful Harry Potter type dream.
    Have had all day to think about this as I couldn't get it out of my mind , it was so entertaining.
    Woke up 4am to go to bathroom so settled down to some NEWS. I must have gone to sleep and woke up to the dream.

I'm in a really crowded locker room and people are pushing past me. I don't like it,I'm getting squashed.This is a school but it's new to me. People were getting their coats to leave and I tell a woman that I don't like it here. Two other people come up to me because of what I had said. They say I had better not tell the teacher.I walk along a corridor and now the hallway is square and I have a choose of doors to go through. I choose a door and a woman is in her room with a coffee table full of party like foods.She tells me her room has been taken over for a party.
    We both go to another part of the room where some friends are.As we talk around the table with party food on it I look forward and notice that the wall to the room that we are facing is all made of glass.

THIS IS WHEN THE FUN STARTED.
    I can see water outside moving fast all around.We are sitting in the middle of a flowing river.I feel amazed and get up to have a look at the scene when I can see below tops of buildings very far below and I thought they were under water when it dawned on me that they were at the edge of the water and untouched.It was us.Our room was sitting on the top of a massive waterfall.We were right plonk in the middle on the edge as the water goes over falling thousands of feet to the ground.This wasn't frightening ,it was awesome to witness. I looked up at the roof to see the roof was a cave. We were sitting in a cave.
    Now the show started.
    Flying high in the sky men dressed a bit like jokers all flying towards us.we are all standing at the glass watching the show.The men approach high up above us and line up, facing us and point what looks like guns at us. I'm the only one who ducks but then realise nothing can harm us here so I stand up and face them and we all get shot with coloured paint.This was fun.
    The next show was awesome to watch.
    Two massive BLUE figures approach. They fill up the sky. One is a man ,the other is a woman.he is behind the woman holding her on the waist.They fly right up in front of us and gently kiss and fly away. All of us loved that. This was a show we were all watching. This was the party. We fly down to the bottom where all the others are and a flying trailer of some kind has ribbons trailing behind and shouts to the children " come and catch me . " The children run and try to catch the end of a ribbon and they are taken for a ride.
    They loved it. this was such fun I wondered why we didn't have something like that where I was.

Now this was all I can remember.
    I know Richard and Tutor have both suggested that I the EYE might have just been the beginning so my dream may have started out with me just making up the first part ,but the rest I wonder if I did wander into the astral with help because I don't think I could have made something like that up. It was fun and awesome.
    Who would have plonked a cave in the middle of a strong current bang on the edge of a waterfall thousands of feet high. ??
    Last edited by susan; 9th September 2013 at 09:44 PM.

who made you, that you would make up? true enough, we are given to imagine, yet we are given to the unimaginable first. i mean, i could never have imagined my life as it has been for these 53 years, yet within those years i've imagined plenty that i would surely have changed along the way. sometimes life is like having stepped in dog poop, and the rest is about cleaning that dog poop off your shoes. i'd always felt blessed just to have a pair of shoes. now, i've shoes to give away.

old greek saying: "a shoeless person cannot give away shoes"

what you got here in your baby steppin thread is shoes. be blessed

Eldorado Overture: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9YIJbxtlz0U

Dream.
    Just a short recall of dream. Couldn't be bothered to do energy work this am but it's an interesting change in direction to my reading.
    Dream pt I was with a good friend ( maybe even part of the show from yesterday)
    We came upon a book stall and she found a small book by Satya Sai Baba. It was a miniature book the shape of a foot.she wanted me to have it and was delighted when she found another . We could both have the book .we walked away but hadn't paid for it . Felt I was stealing it so went back to pay for it. Found it was more than I had so walked away with it.

That's all but it had me thinking that the books I started reading years ago were of this type-- how to be the best --- how to be thoughtful, considerate. The way we should live.
    Then as experiences started my reading went to how to --raise energy---recall dreams--- project----get around in the astral. Everything I was reading was focused on how to get to astral and further.
    All the wonderful authors. Robert Bruce , Kurt Leyland, William Bullman, Bruce Moen, Jurgen Ziewe.
    ( all male ????. )
    Just a thought to put out to others as well as myself.
    I don't just need to read about " how to " but " what we can do here and what to do here to raise our vibration. It isn't just about how to experience astral.
    Just ,my own non private thought.

Page 12 of 69 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 LastLast