Page 15 of 69 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 LastLast

Thread: Nursing babies

Blog Entries

Re: Nursing babies

I get animals in dreams frequently. Recently it was gorillas, namely a raging male gorilla - run for your life! Most frequently they are lions. Anyway I try to think what an animal represents to me.

Like Tim noted, horses are a beast of burden (Tim knows horses well, intimately I s'pose). But I got to thinking 'what is a horse's nature'? and my thoughts turned to the Mustangs that are a bit of problem in the US Southwest. These are wild horses, not domesticated, so you get the natural beast of the animal observing them.

They will fight for their lives when there is any attempt to capture them. They cannot stand being fettered at all. The men with the horse heads were small, you say. Mustangs are smaller than your typical domesticated horse. Come to think, the horses of Mongolia are small as well.

That you have to 'remember' they are your friends speaks to a inclination to think otherwise. If the men had had bovine heads we could have a field day with that symbolism. Not the case.

(I always enjoy reading your journal).
    Matter is only mind in an opaque condition; and all beauty is but a symbol of spirit.
    - E Hubbard

Thanks TIM and Richard.
    How I wish I could GOOGLE the answer.
    If you were to meet me you would know there was no wildness in me . if anything " I go with the flow " just to keep harmony within .
    Each day when I meditate I try to think if I have said anything to offend anyone, what my actions today have resulted in .
    If I have failed In some small way. But to be honest it's easy because I have a job which allows me to cuddle and talk to so many elderly people that have so much love to give out.
    HOWEVER!!!!
    I remind myself of the dead body on the floor that The girl had to get out of the way before she could go out and the person waiting at the door for her.
    Something I'm doing or saying or thinking , that I maybe need to address.
    My only vice I can think of is Wine. 7pm +.
    Something I want to ask .
    When I read about interpreting dreams it seems the authors have a higher level of ( intelligence?? Interpretation) than I do.
    Therefore can we hope that any spirit communicating knows the level we are able to interpret . Therefore any dreams are adapted.
    Imagine a beautiful loving physical person with mental disabilities . How would they interpret dreams if they were difficult to work out. There can be no bias in the spirit world.
    Last edited by susan; 13th October 2013 at 07:42 PM. Reason: Posted before finished

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by I1B
    These are wild horses, not domesticated, so you get the natural beast of the animal observing them.
    Re-reading my post I was a little startled with that sentence. It can be read in two very different ways. My overt intention was that a human can observe the 'beast' of the wild horse. But then, it can be turned around so that 'the beast of the animal observing them' is the object of the sentence. The human is the beast.

Just an afterthought, Sue. (My ex and best friend is Susan).
    Matter is only mind in an opaque condition; and all beauty is but a symbol of spirit.
    - E Hubbard

Your welcome Susan.

and right on Richard, great turn of words, yep, man is the beast.

Richard is right, a horse will hurt ya quick, Henry [the horse in my avatar that I am riding] ran right over me just this past Thursday, seems I had him cornered and he wasn't having it. I've been riding him since, well this coming Tuesday will be two weeks. They said he couldn't be ridden, guess they were wrong. They were going to put him down, they won't now, because they gave him to Me as mine, and with me he is free to be as he is. we've had a time with him, he was found starved in a stall, abandonesd by his owners who walked away from a farm foreclosure, and he's been badly physically abused. At every turn we have to de-sensitize him from something, be it a rasp that files his hooves, be it a water hose that washes him down, be it any fast movements on and around him. I've got him down to a startle, and I just gently tell him...it's ok Henry. I rode him today, walked up put a hackamore bridle [bitless] on him, blanket and saddle, just as easy as pie. so we're coming along faster than we had hoped. we haven't forced one step, he up and volunteered every step of the way, and we took what we got, no more no less. I am the only one who has ridden him, he likes me alright, even if i am a human/beast.

but Susan, they are such a spiritual creature. that Tuesday that Henry let me ride him, was because about an hour before that he was feeling some bad stuff, I was hugging him around the neck and feeling my bad stuff, and then I cried. I cried for him and for me, and suddenly he lay into me with his neck into my chest, my heart was pounding, and we together we sighed these big healing breaths, and for the first time he gave me his face, and I run my left hand down his face from his ears down to his nose, just so softly, he turned into me and i layed a big ole kiss right on him. after that moment, we was buds. My friend Bill went and got the bridle, I slipped it on so slowly, then we tryed a blanket, was good. then after a little bit I getly placed a saddle on him, uncinched for a while. then I slowly cinched it up, tightend about three times, then I stepped up in the stirrup, put my weight on it a few times. then I lay over the saddle for a while, and then finally i mounted him, sitting in the saddle, just sat there all relaxed, no pressure. then i slowly dismounted, led him out to the round pen. walked/led him around a bit, then got on him and rode. we was flying around that pen at full lope, and my god the anguish of sighing coming out of him [and tears were running down my face too], and then he smoothed out and i put him through his paces, different turning moves and what not. he knows a lot of stuff, somewhere in his early life someone taught him some good stuff. Henry is 7 years old. so we got a baseline so to speak, have to fill in the gaps.

that's enough, sorry to fill up your thread Susan. Just been a lot of healing these past few days. wanted to share with yuns. really though, my wife is Henry's best friend thus far, she feeds him lots of carrots. lol

But this is testament to the spirit of the horse, and i guess to a few humans who have thought enough of Henry to work with him.

Tim
    Last edited by Tutor; 14th October 2013 at 01:47 AM.
    I Don't Ever Give Up: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktpTyT1Wj_I

"I'm no fighter, but I'm fighting, this whole world seems uninviting..."

Making Love Out of Nothing @ ALL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyFsyC4LqK4

Az for Me, of my Self, I am Home

Firstly my thoughts go to the question I was wondering about level of interpretation from spirit to physical. We all interpret at different levels.
    I see a hearse and coffin and feel this may be a good sign spiritually.
    However my mother was very psychic through her lifetime.
    When she was in her last month of life ( On chemo and all the drugs to beat Leukaemia) she was very upset because she had seen a vision of a hearse with a coffin inside and undertakers walking.
    She KNEW this meant she was dying. This had her very upset as if a final confirmation that she was loosing the battle and she did.
    This has me wondering if she was THINKING THIS DID SHE CREATE THE IMMAGE ? very likely.Even though it was TRUTH ( but she was a fighter and her bloods were showing a slight improvement and she was DEFINATLY fighting this ) .

But it was the truth!

Blog Entries

A hearse and a coffin. Four men with horseheads. JFK in a hearse being led by four(?) horses down Penn Ave. Every death is a rebirth to be celebrated. Optimism, anticipation.
    Seems this is going well, Susan!
    At the end of the road is a gate through which we must pass. And pass we will, but only under the most strident condition - death. "Except that we be reborn" can the Kingdom be claimed.
    Your chariot is ready, my queen.

(Sometimes I allow myself the freedom to 'stream' my thoughts and once done, will not undertake to defend them. The thoughts click or they don't. Meh.)
    - E Hubbard

Richard, stream your thoughts all you wish .

Tim , Have just re- read your post here with time to digest content.Wow!
    You must feel such connection.

OBE.
    This has to be the most boring OBE ever, but a dream was recalled before it I want to record here.
    But first the OBE.
    Raised energy about 5 am, not really tired enough to sleep so spent quite a while stirring feet,up legs up through body,hands and up arms. Tried the bouncing ball through the head and down to the base chakra.decided I'd done enough so tried to silence mind.
    Fell asleep. Woke up FLIP. No energy raising but tried again to settle when after about 10 minutes I feel my feet raising. Good it had worked. Body came out next but there were no vibrations nor astral noise.Vision was black with small white dots far away but to be honest I didn't think they were stars.( thinking this at the time) So decided to focus on one of the small white dots when it got bigger and bigger and just looked like a white rat or mouse and it's legs were moving as if running and I could feel myself moving in the same direction. I think this was RTZ because still on my back I'm heading for my bedroom wardrobes,go through them then as if putting the foot down on a car accelerator I just shot away really fast but felt I woke up immediately .

However the dream I had before doing any energy work.
    Someone hands me a baby to hold . The baby is asleep but still has little booties and socks on.( could have been a doll)
    I undo the shoe laces but between the sock and shoe is a small white snake.The person I'm with puts his finger forward to get the snake out and has his finger behind the head. Snake now out. The snake head is now turned and is facing the finger ( same size) and in the dream I'm thinking the snake will bite but, the finger now turns into a snake and the two heads are now just facing each other.
    I wish I could remember but I can't remember if they had a separate body or if it was one snake with two heads.

Okay this was just. Dream but I still want to record it because of a slight point to note.

Dream
    Was walking along a long straight road by myself with no one insight ahead when I became aware of a large truck behind heading in my direction. Knew I needed to get to the side of the road so not to get in the way so moved to the edge but it wasn't the widest edge I could have taken. The truck pulls up at my side and tilts towards me. I don't feel physically threatened but I am powerless.
    It wants me to enter .
    This is the bit.
    This was supposed to be a truck leaning on me wanting me to come inside but I visualised a smoky grey cloud instead of the truck and the feeling I got was as if you were to squash a full balloon between your two hands.
    This had me entering by a door a little apprehensive when I noticed two people inside entering from a different door into the room and taking no notice of me. I felt at ease as this wasn't an abduction in a sense as there were other people around so I felt safe.
    I'm sitting facing someone where he tells me that things are a bit quiet just now because there is a change of scenery. This felt like a movie set where they change the scenery. But he points out that there is someone behind me that is famous and I could ask him for his autograph.( I'm going through a phase at the moment of feeling I'm failing just at the point of making conversation with spirit whilst in the trance stage.) I decide I don't want to ( obstinate) and pull up my socks but they are too big on the feet for me they are men's socks
    Now this seems just like a dream to do with what is on my mind but what stands out is the thought of a truck leaning towards you but how I perceived the truck as a bundle of energy and how it felt.

Blog Entries

Just at first glance; you're walking the 'straight and narrow', but when an obstruction looms you are determined to stay your course as much as possible because to alter it makes you feel powerless.

Might be a Control thing?

More, later. I think. Maybe.
    Last edited by eyeoneblack; 23rd October 2013 at 03:41 PM.
    - E Hubbard

Page 15 of 69 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 LastLast