Page 17 of 69 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 LastLast

Thread: Nursing babies

Blog Entries

Re: Nursing babies

Recalled event and still feeling really happy at the event ( Nothing can harm me) this had been fun.
    Yay! You are really starting to 'get it'
    Matter is only mind in an opaque condition; and all beauty is but a symbol of spirit.
    - E Hubbard

Just want to record here
    Haven't watched the program " Dr. Who" since I was in my teenage years.
    When I used to watch it , it was all fantasy. Make believe.
    Tonight watched a special edition for the first time.( 30 years or more) when I got it!!!!!
    To do with connecting to different lives in our own evolution.
    I am so pleased I haven't followed the series or I may have felt I was influenced by the story line.
    It isn't just authors of books that are out there to teach .

Not sure if I've just seen my own expanded/ projected double again.
    Early am did small token effort of energy raising but for the last couple of days have been wanting to work more on the brow area.
    Wonderful to have the OBE experiences but I also miss the vision screen images so did some bouncing ,brushing,sponging exercises on the brow and top of head. Still having problems stilling the mind.
    Must have gone to sleep and woke up at 8am. Another hour in bed so tried to silence mind when I was still awake but on the verge of sleep when I felt myself sinking and sinking and sinking. This seemed to go on for ages and I was thinking this at the time but tried hard not to spoil the experience so decided to focus on eyelids.Nothing. Still sinking . Concentrated more on the brow area when a face took shape in front of me. There was no colour. I couldn't work out at the time if this was me, but it looked a bit like my sister,but then it could have been me. She smiled at me, pulled a funny face , blew a kiss and disappeared.

Now the post on page 3 , 2nd March where I saw my own projectable double had me feel her excitement also at the contact but she had independant moves and thoughts because she told me to go to sleep.

The post on page 3 , 24th Feb, where I was watching the mist rise from my body in bed from ceiling height at the bedroom door. I then became this rising mist and moved towards the other mist and merged and just flew off through the window.
    The difference with this experience this morning is I didn't feel anything,there wasn't any mind split.
    Think I'll just have to leave this with no conclusion.

Since this have read Kurt Leland explanation that you can be aware in more than one energy body simultaneously.
    His experience was being aware of himself in the dream state ( astral body) , physical body in bed and etheric body separated from physical and was standing by the side of his bed looking at the physical body. He could switch his awareness to each of these perspectives. One would click on and become dominant , the others would be present in the background.
    Last edited by susan; 31st May 2014 at 01:52 PM. Reason: More info

I started this journal noting that I had seen a train stationary in front of sets of tracks going in different directions with a green light showing. The other morning I saw a quick vision of a massive stone train at the end of a line in the station. ( could I have come to the end of a particular learning experience or journey?

Dream, this morning.
    I'm with my mother in her old house. We have gone to visit the house and it is shabby and falling to pieces. I am trying to salvage things from it but everything I pick up is damp ,musty. Even a pair of shoes belonging to me are only fit for the bin.
    A man comes from next door's garden into the house. I like him. he seems nice .( no face remembered, just that I liked him)
    He convinces us that it is for the best , as it is falling to pieces. We are better off without it.
    I look out of a window and see it is on the edge of a cliff so we both decided this was for the best.
    He now comes into a room where I am sitting with a big round colourful fish holding it up I front of me. When I ask him why he is showing me this he just says he wondered if I had seen one like that before. ( For me fish means more meditation required)
    There is an old house phone on the wall and he says he's waiting for a call to say when we can leave.he'll stay with us while he waits.
    I look up to the sky and my sister is sitting next to me. There are thousands of stars high up and they are all moving as clouds would, but what stood out was stars forming tube like shapes and pointing upwards as if reaching much higher than the level of the other stars.I point this out because it's very unusual to look at. Woke up.
    Just getting in a light trance like stage when saw someone hold mobile phone in front of me with colourful different shapes on.( I think this is similar to my fruit cutting exercises I do and I had fallen behind a bit with this exercise) I saw a lighted match and the flame got brighter and bigger then I just thought I heard said" we'll leave the rest for another time" when my mobile phone alarm went off. It was time to get up.
    Thoughts.
    I do want to try meditating more and get more visuals.
    In this life my late mothers house We inherited was taken from us when a greedy landowner ( a Duke) saw my mothers death as an opportunity to re-claim his land the house was built on. But this dream surprises me if it was about this because it happened years ago and I know we were best without it. We were compensated. I never even think about it now.
    If the house represents my body then yes I know I've mentioned I want to loose weight and to Kinshi the wine but my body is certainly not old ,and falling to pieces.

Blog Entries

Alright, I'll try to roll with this one.

A massive train, turned to stone, at the end of the tracks. Your mother, a dilapidated house of your nascentcy. Shoes of old that are useless. A look back, but forward is the way. A mobile phone with attractive colorful shapes/options on it. Yes, ma'am, seems clear to me.

The fish is interesting for me because in one of my 'school lessons' fish in a tank were the object of attention. They would swim to the end of the tank and then morph into another wildly beautiful fish, swim to the other end and morph again. It was all very fantastic, and, for me, and indication of possible transformation through the skills I was developing spiritually.

Keep it up Susan

Richard
    Last edited by eyeoneblack; 30th November 2013 at 05:43 AM.
    Matter is only mind in an opaque condition; and all beauty is but a symbol of spirit.
    - E Hubbard

Blog Entries

Been thinking about this. I am reluctant to add this anecdote, but it may serve.

One of my Kriya teachers told of a dream in which a salmon was the object. The salmon.

I queried that the salmon swims upstream to procreate and die. She didn't quite get it.

6 months later, her husband died of acute and sudden pneumonia.

Pay attention to the fish
    - E Hubbard

You've had me thinking on this one Eyeoneblack. The only member of my family who occasionally visits this site is my oldest son ( who appears often in my dreams ,and who is himself developing his psychic side )
    My husband is now having a medical condition that is taking time to get under control. This has often been on my mind when one morning at the slight trance stage I saw a newspaper torn in two suggesting to forget it,( but you've been proven right in the past)
    In the past I worked on a fish as meditation needed .
    I also work on loosing blood from the body as loosing energy and needing to do more.
    Last night had many parts of a dream to do with my mothers house which again surprised me but the next was a bit gruesome to watch which got my attention, but it involved me loosing blood from my body. It gets my attention in a dream.
    In the past dreams involving loosing blood ( even gruesome but gets my attention) have had very positive results when increasing the energy practice.
    I would like to go with my meaning of fish (for obviousness reasons, love him to bits , don't want to spend the rest of my life alone)
    But "My friend" your comments are in storage for reference.

Flip, just realised.? Could it mean me.?? ( I would be so lucky, lucky , lucky, lucky) .sorry to anyone reading this but when you realise that we are just experiencing a part of what is to come next then I have no fear for the future whatever,

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by susan View Post
    Flip, just realised.? Could it mean me.?? ( I would be so lucky, lucky , lucky, lucky) .sorry to anyone reading this but when you realise that we are just experiencing a part of what is to come next then I have no fear for the future whatever,
    Yay and God Bless You Dear!
    - E Hubbard

A few short dreams which I'm sure were in connection to the previous conversation above, so they could be a load of mixed up rubbish meaning nothing but the fact that one involved a school and another a dog( again) will log here.

1) I'm reversing my car in a short space.My mother is in a car behind mine and she is concerned I haven't seen the other one coming to the side of me and might crash into it. But I stop in time and no damage done.
    ( Although I am in the driving seat I interpret reversing as going backwards, the wrong way.)

2) I'm in the hall to my old school. We are setting it up for some kind of play followed by a presentation.
    The play is being rehearsed in front of me and others and someone whispers in my ear that the story to the play doesn't make sense.
    The hall is half full with chairs for watching the play and now we are to put tables at the front half for the presentation and meal.
    The headmistress directs me which table to put my chair at. I carry my chair to the table , bit close to the front row but that's all I remember.

3) I'm being chased and climb up a very steep slippery hill. I get to the top just in time , away from the chasing people but two massive dogs make it up as well. For a second I thought they were after me but they just lie down looking at me friendly. I felt they were protecting me. ( they were massive almost the size of a donkey)
    ( page 8 , 17th June, in a garage with cockroaches when two big dogs come running in and the cockroaches run out,they come up to me for a stroke,I felt they were protecting me)
    Strange that's twice I've had two dogs looking after me.

The slippery hill may have been me remembering the salmon going up hill.? Oh bring back real OBEs
    Last edited by susan; 1st December 2013 at 03:46 PM. Reason: After thought.

Page 17 of 69 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 LastLast