Page 2 of 69 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 LastLast

Thread: Nursing babies

Blog Entries

Re: Nursing babies

Quote Originally Posted by susan View Post
    This morning dozing on and off I got a brilliant flash of white light in my brow area twice about 30 mins apart. Probably about an hour later I can only describe it like an explosion in my head. Not the rest of the body just the head. Felt my whole body jumped but I don't know if it did or not.Bit of a headache today, just slight.
    Sounds like a brow center strobe. If you got a headache, you need to lay off the head chakra energy work. If you're not doing energy work, I suggest you start, everywhere but the head area.
    A brow center strobe with pain is an indication of an overactive brow chakra, and may indicate imbalance- not enough "grounding" (i.e. lower chakra) work or activity.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Red face Re: Nursing babies

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler View Post
    Sounds like a brow center strobe. If you got a headache, you need to lay off the head chakra energy work. If you're not doing energy work, I suggest you start, everywhere but the head area.
    A brow center strobe with pain is an indication of an overactive brow chakra, and may indicate imbalance- not enough "grounding" (i.e. lower chakra) work or activity.
    Thanks for the advice.
    I am doing NEW and always start at the feet working upwards but I'll take your advice and lay off the head chakra for a few sessions.

Quote Originally Posted by susan View Post
    Thanks for the advice.
    I am doing NEW and always start at the feet working upwards but I'll take your advice and lay off the head chakra for a few sessions.
    Last night went to bed very grounded after a busy day with a lot on my mind concerning household things. No spiritual thoughts, no energy raising this time. Woke up went back to sleep about 7am.
    Woke up to Marion Marion Marion wake up.
    Recalled dream straight away. I had been in a small canoe with other people travelling fast down some kind of tunnel really having fun and laughing .Someone behind in another canoe capsized but he got back up again and we were all laughing including this person.Next thing a strong current takes us and a big boat is heading for us,we capsize and all struggle to hang on to the wall at the side.
    Next thing is I' m in a room with a group of people and the leader counts and says there is one missing, someone is lost in the tunnel. She is found and carried to me but she is only about 12 inches tall looking I suppose as a child would perceive a fairy to look like and how they are shown children's books.she has a beautiful purple silky long dress on.They all want me to extend my arm but I feel uncomfortable as I haven't seen anything as small as that before but they insist and they lie her on her back on my wrist.I don' feel frightened anymore because she has lovely long hair but I really loved her dress and the colour.
    She starts to move again and breath as we are all leaning forward whispering " Marion Marion Marion wake up"

I woke up. Now this could be completely off track but about a week ago before going to sleep I sent out a wish for me to learn at least one name that I have been known as in a previous life and I sent out an extra request wondering what I was last known as in the spirit world before coming back here.
    Interestingly, my sisters name is Marilyn and my mother's name was Muriel.As I said could be completely off track.

PS. Just a note about my first post on this section when I talked of meeting this person ,male who I loved with all my heart I forgot to mention that he was a boy about 15 or 16 years old.

( just wanted to make it clear that it wasn't that gorgeous looking person I have seen before and who is drawn on paper who is
    supposed to be my guide who by the way is drawn with both female and male characteristics) I prefer to call him / her a him

Because nothing relevant happened last night I want to record 2 events over a 2 year period that are similar.
    A few months before going on holiday I woke up to a vision of a tanned skinned ( European) man in a rather play boy pose with his arm above his head and his hips and general posture as if posing for a sex magazine.
    A finger was pointing to the heart area and I heard " remember this"
    Went on holiday to Mexico sunbathing with family by the pool when I saw him.
    An Italian guy with a group of friends with a little alcohol inside him was mimicking the instructor who was taking water aerobic classes for the females. He was standing directly behind him copying what he was doing bit in the vision I interpreted it as a sexy pose but it wasn't

Sorry once again only a part auto saved)
    This year I woke up to a memory of sitting in a room with a young man by a computer desk and he is telling me that he got really excited when the World Wide Web came into existance.
    Went on holiday with hubby when I saw him . He had such a distinctive face that you would not forget. I didn't have any thoughts at all about the dream at the time, but if you saw a look alike of your neighbour you would know if it was or not. I suppose there are mysterys that we will ever know the answer to

So tired today,not much sleep, not sure if I should have recorded this as a continuation from a previous thread but as I am recording my journal I choose this section.
    Another brow centre strobe but just one flash of brilliant light no head explosion. . ( no headache either)
    Took CF Traveller's advice and spent Sunday grounding, planting seeds to grow, I planted tomatoes and cucumbers ,did a lot of housework but spent a lot of breaks reading " Far Journeys"
    5.30 pm to 7.00 used no music but just meditated using NEW but not raising energy in brow.
    Woke up at 4pm.

This is when it starts,
    Loud buzzing very loud buzzing as I have associated with vibration signs but didn't feel the lightness that suggests that I am above
    the body, I seemed to go to sleep and wake up as if some one licked their finger or I was fighting this and I felt I woke up
    immediately.
    I felt each time that I wanted just to sleep.
    Each time I woke up I remembered a quick dream .
    1) lovely big white dog ( that had a cold) I just naturally wanted to stroke and cuddle him.
    ( I Always need to carry a handkerchief with me because my eyes or nose runs.. ( allergy suspected)
    2). A bird came in through the window to me and someone who was with me . As it got close it was a kitten with my hair colouring. I just stroked it. It was playful.
    3) . I was with some others in a room and I volunteered along with others to stand in a circle. We were hurdled on this circle when I looked at the ground and felt disorientated. We were al experiencing vibrations as if we were travelling down a tunnel.woke up to the buzzing.
    4) a dog was at my front door ( this was not the same dog as before)
    It had found my front door key, I was grateful. ( haven' t lost it)

5) I really at this stage wanted to get some sleep but finally I looked into the eyelids and just saw writing very faint on paper. The paper seemed to be moving as if turning pages but nothing I could read .

Stayed awake the rest of the night . I mean what is the point of asking to work with your higher ( guidance) and then feel Flip, I just want to go to sleep .

Question Re: Nursing babies

Sorry, clicked fingers is what I meant to say.
    Very loud buzzing between each recalled dream.
    I need to distinguish between what is just my mind's thoughts picked up in picture form and what is for me to take notice of.

Have decided to bring out the old bible again and concentrate more on this . ( Astral Dynamics)
    When I started having OBE's and read this book it enhanced my experiences. Great fun.
    Later I joined a circle that required a new way of connecting, ie bringing in white light and silencing the mind. I wanted the complete picture.To not only have adventures ( on my own) or someone behind me , but connecting with others.
    The last 2 years or maybe less has brought different energy and different experiences.
    My dreams have I think or thought been to take notice , of with definite energy body sensations .
    My concern now is how much can be trusted and how much is just me having these experiences and thinking they are real?
    Everything I believe to have put together in my mind as making sense may be a complete fabrication due to all the books I have read,although with Astral Dynamics I experienced the events before reading about it so I knew it was real, but these dreams? How do I know ? When I posted the OBE s they have been absolute real,magical dreams ( like meeting the young boy and feeling deep love , absolutely real)
    Please bear with me anyone who reads this but through the day I am perfectly sane and very considerate to people's feelings and am in a wonderful job working with elderly people where I get a lot of deep satisfaction.

Today has felt as if someone has firmly but gently had their hand on the top of my head.( I don' literally mean a person, just how it feels)
    Will continue here with experiences but will try my best to work out what is significant for me and what is just to be thrown away .
    Up to now I have not posted anything that to me was not meaningful. Off to bed ,
    ( I'm just trying to make sure that if there is an imbalance of energy and too much in the brow area that I can read this over and remind myself)

2 good nights sleep
    . Last night a message that seemed to suggest ( do I still not believe?) I am being encouraged to talk and listen and look.( scene taking me from a meeting in a corridor and he leads me to a room and sits me down where someone is asleep in a bed waking up as we enter but we just sit and he asks me to talk to him.
    Between waking up and going to sleep I remember I get the I pad with photos showing on it and I think from memory that I should just look into the screen and I see someone with the telephone held to the ear.
    Just before waking up to this I saw a white flash and heard a click.

Not one of my MAGICAL EXPERIENCES? But memorable,
    Have decided to note my experiences so I know when they are dream , to possible message in dream, to "magical experiences "
    To near or OBE's.

Wish to record a dream I would put in my " magical dream " description.
    No exit symptoms and due to the thoughts in my head prior to sleep this was very welcome , but not related at all to do with what was going on at the time. ( it gave me a boost and cheered me up)
    Background info...
    Stressed but feeling much love whilst nursing my terminally ill father at home whilst self employed working full time)

I' m on a boat travelling with someone. (A lot of my experiences have someone next to me that I seem to communicate with ,knowing the person but when recalling the dreams the person is always to the left of me and never shown or heard.)
    I'm shown to a room in the boat to sleep in by a cleaner. I cann't sleep because my son is asleep in the bed.
    I'm called to the deck to see what is out there.
    This is the beginning of the most beautiful magical sight.
    We are travelling in pure brilliant white snow. The boat is sailing through pure snow, nothing but white all around.
    The fields to the left of me were made of snow, their fences were made of snow, a horse was made of snow standing in the corner, a horse made of snow was on it's hind legs. Complete silence as if time stood still.
    Absolutely beautiful to witness. The sky was black and I remember pointing up to the sky to the person with me saying
    " Look up there , aren't the colours beautiful?
    There were colours of the rainbow glowing through a section of the dark sky which I can now associate with the colours I saw during a phasing episode that was posted on a different section,

Page 2 of 69 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 LastLast