Page 33 of 69 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 LastLast

Thread: Nursing babies

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Nursing babies

IA56, and LPCF, thank you both for your encouragement.
    LPCF, ' Path Of Compassion' . Yes you've hit the nail on the head. Spot on.
    By 27/6/13 I came to the conclusion that I was being strongly directed along the path of giving up eating animals.( picture of hedgehog/ man, lamb with cross through it ( also seen as sacrifice) and killing slugs).
    I stopped eating all meat except chicken but the issue is still repeating in my dreams. Even the dream the other night where my reaction suddenly changed from being angry to compassion for the person. The thing is I know I try my best with people. So I feel compassion for all animals including chicken is the issue.
    I haven't eaten other meats for approx 8 weeks now, and after the writing episode the other night I'm willing to TRY to cut out all.
    So here goes. Haven't eaten chicken for 4 days. I will meet myself half way to start with. If I run out of ideas for meals I may have some . Also 2 weeks time will be on holiday so I will accept that I may have some . This will not be failure just acknowledging the fact.

However I AM NOT going to the extreme of being a Vegan!

Quote Originally Posted by susan View Post
    IA56, and LPCF, thank you both for your encouragement.
    LPCF, ' Path Of Compassion' . Yes you've hit the nail on the head. Spot on.
    By 27/6/13 I came to the conclusion that I was being strongly directed along the path of giving up eating animals.( picture of hedgehog/ man, lamb with cross through it ( also seen as sacrifice) and killing slugs).
    I stopped eating all meat except chicken but the issue is still repeating in my dreams. Even the dream the other night where my reaction suddenly changed from being angry to compassion for the person. The thing is I know I try my best with people. So I feel compassion for all animals including chicken is the issue.
    I haven't eaten other meats for approx 8 weeks now, and after the writing episode the other night I'm willing to TRY to cut out all.
    So here goes. Haven't eaten chicken for 4 days. I will meet myself half way to start with. If I run out of ideas for meals I may have some . Also 2 weeks time will be on holiday so I will accept that I may have some . This will not be failure just acknowledging the fact.

However I AM NOT going to the extreme of being a Vegan!
    Going through journal I found this and just want to record here .

8 years later and not a piece of meat or fish has entered my mouth.
    It took a long time to stop wanting to eat both, the smell, yearning for the taste, those giant prawns.
    Compassion for animals as much as I love them did not come immediately. But 8 years on absolutely no regrets , healthier than most in family ,
    Well done Susan. Just giving myself a pat on the back.
    For ever I'll remember.
    Dreams are the doorways to the heavens.
    Look into your eyes and I see mine.
    She is part of your deepest thoughts.
    The destination is not the importance, but the journey. What we do here leads us to our destination.
    ( my soul. )

Have felt the need today to do some reading on the reasons why not to eat meat . What is written about this subject to help me really get behind my decision rather than just because this is coming strongly from the other side.
    In other words. " Don't just follow blindly. Study Life" . Joseph Campbell.

RELIGION.
    Firstly what I will not take seriously as a reason is Religion.
    With all due respect to anyone reading this practicing a form of religion I read an excellent article pointing out the inconsistency of dietary components of different religious faiths. From , Hinduism, Judaism, Sikhism, Islam, Christianity, to Buddhism.
    Although I believe all followers of these faiths to be striving to live as directed from their religious teachings,
    Some can eat meat, some cann't. Those that can eat meat differ in the types they can eat compared to other religions , allowing meat eating. Some can eat meat as long as they themselves have not done the necessary killing.
    However , what is obvious is that even with the inconsistency the subject of meat eating is a topic of their teachings.

Then there is the point to note that everything has life. We already know that everything is made up of energy.
    Guru Nanak Dev says, " water is the Source of all life whether vegetable or animal. None of the grain of corn is without life. There is life in water by which all is made green, thus there is life in vegetation and life in all types of creatures."
    So I suppose how do we discriminate what we kill and what we don't kill. We have human bodies that need substance to survive.
    The famous saying " LIFE EATS LIFE" , the symbol of the snake eating it's own tail. Ouroboros.
    So , I'm still not convinced in fact this is a very good argument for eating meat.
    However, just because the sweet shop is full of sweets it doesn't mean I have to eat all of them.

Now This Is Where I Have Been Convinced To Try To Stop Eating Meat.

We don't need to eat everything on offer just because it's on the supermarket shelves. We cannot avoid killing life as long as we have a physical body so maybe the ones with a heart and brain could be spared.
    COMPASSION.
    Megan Kaul ,a Pranic Healer and Nutrition Consultant writes of there being no need to take the lives of animals in order to be healthy.
    Spirituality is about striving to minimise harm to others and causing suffering. AHISMA ( to do no harm, to show kindness and non violence towards all living) we are all connected.

I know a few adults who are vegetarian. The reason they give me is that many years ago when they were children their fathers were butchers and the slaughter house would call on them frequently to do the killing. They were sickened as children.

Health.
    Meat is considered to be full of ' dirty energy' . The body has trouble to process and eliminate which takes up energy .
    Elimination could improve ones health. Meat hardly has any vibration. Plants , especially fresh has a very high vibration.
    Removing meat may be one of the fastest and easiest way to raise vibration, apparently, helping towards Purification of the Mind and Body.

So this is no scholarly article . Just a little reminder for myself when I feel like giving in to temptation ,as to why so many of my dreams recently have pointed towards this direction that I was reluctant to really get behind fully.
    The writing the other day was the most convincing for me.
    Will be interesting to see whether this type of dream stops now. Got it! Message understood.

Quote Originally Posted by susan View Post
    Have felt the need today to do some reading on the reasons why not to eat meat . What is written about this subject to help me really get behind my decision rather than just because this is coming strongly from the other side.
    In other words. " Don't just follow blindly. Study Life" . Joseph Campbell.

RELIGION.
    Firstly what I will not take seriously as a reason is Religion.
    With all due respect to anyone reading this practicing a form of religion I read an excellent article pointing out the inconsistency of dietary components of different religious faiths. From , Hinduism, Judaism, Sikhism, Islam, Christianity, to Buddhism.
    Although I believe all followers of these faiths to be striving to live as directed from their religious teachings,
    Some can eat meat, some cann't. Those that can eat meat differ in the types they can eat compared to other religions , allowing meat eating. Some can eat meat as long as they themselves have not done the necessary killing.
    However , what is obvious is that even with the inconsistency the subject of meat eating is a topic of their teachings.

Hi Susan,
    I am feeling as you are about religions, if they are to used in right way there will be peace on earth and everyone looking after one and other, not like today, killing each others. That is not the purpose of religion, and it is used wrong today.
    There has bean good atemts of several trying to bring forth the message of LOVE but they have failed to give a wither understanding in a individual, I have suffered a lot about this, and I was given that all will find home eventually, but no time was given, and then this was given about the A Course in Miracles to me to write here about....and the person whom the dictation was given was a doctor Helen Suchcman, a professor of medical psychology...still it is focused on religion....but I know that Jesus Christ was totally aware and he said also that he has not come to start a religion, but to free everyone....My feeling is ...that religions if they are followed as they where ment to be, then there can not be war or anything of destruction against each others.
    So what I am trying to say is for each of you, try to see the core of all....also in you....and do not let some details to fool you, try to take in the depts of all, not the delusions of what is trying to drag you off course.
    It is not easy to communicate and I fail all the time, but I do not give up, I am going to try and try and soon I will understand, and when I understand I can communicate better.

Love
    ia
    Last edited by IA56; 25th August 2014 at 05:20 AM.
    Core Affirmation: I am loved and I am worthy,
    I am safe and I am free.
    I am powerfully protected.
    I am master of my body and ruler of my mind.
    By Robert Bruce

2 short OBEs
    25/08/14.

4.30 am. Settled after main sleep and little energy work all over. Did usual silence mind hoping for something in brow but could feel my self sinking, going under when I'm floating upwards. Knew OBE in progress. No vibrations or astral noise. Moving to the right.
    Very quickly I'm in a large area that looked like a massive department store or shopping mall. Only 180vision. Massive wide stairway behind me. I say behind me with 180 vision because that was all I could see . I was travelling backwards but got the feeling someone was holding me sideways. Saw people going down these stairs but we were going higher up the stairs on the other side.I/we? are going into an elevator . It's at this point that I realise ( or think) that the walls are steel so will act like a mirror. I can look to see who is carrying me. At that exact point it's over and I'm back awake in bed.
    Spent about an hour thinking about this and decided maybe I wasn't meant to see who it was but just the experience of going up the stairs and going in a lift may just be letting me know my decision about the meat was going in the right direction.

After settling mind found myself floating upwards again. Vision wasn't good. Had some sight but difficulty seeing clearly then it got clearer. I'm floating down to the ground. I'm in a room sparsely furnished. A pair of long curtains were closed taking up the size of a wall in a small house. Decided there would be a window behind the curtains and had read many times on the forum and books that going through the window could take me into astral so rose up from ground and headed with intention of going straight through without stopping ,but I couldn't. I penetrated part of the material but it was like hitting a sticky balloon. AsI moved back it felt like having chewing gum stuck to the front of me teeth. I did what I may have done if something had flown onto your lips quickly and puffed out and produced lovely soapy looking bubbles. As I'm doing this I know there is no air on astral so was amused as I did it again knowing I was producing these bubbles with my own mind.
    Then I see two men standing close against the wall at the side of me. One of them is blond hair approx 27-early 30s.
    He comes closer but still against the wall and says something like. " Yes, she only had one eye, it was me who helped her' .
    He was smiling at me, almost grinning cheekily. I'm just thinking that he wasn't bad looking when I was back in bed awake. Over.
    Thoughts.
    I don't think the first OBE I was meant to see who had me. More a communication.
    The second one, well I've entered a cave before where women came up to me and spoke and as I went to the door to explore outside my attention was taken by a woman and was asked to wait.
    This time once again it's like a tease. The wide curtains, window behind but there was no way I was meant to explore and go through because I did nothing wrong. There was a barrier up. I think this was meant for me to see the young man but once again it ended so quickly without wanting it to.
    I know spirit can take any shape or characters can be created. A while back I wrote that when I've perceived a shadowy figure I seem to feel the warmth and kindness and a sort of character builds as to how it wants to be seen.
    I think I didn't have long enough to work out what I thought of this quit good looking young man.

Once again something strange has happened.
    After work early afternoon I read a chapter of ultimate journey again byRobert Munroe.
    This is the chapter where he is communicating and finding out about his other lives that have lead up to his ( at the time) current life as Bob.
    He describes his realisation as ' every beam of light was one of me, one of my I There personalities complete with a different life experience ' . He talks of communicating with them . They had their own personalities that spoke to him at that time ,and discovering the times they had shone through him to help in the tasks required if they had the skills on his then current lifetime.

So this is where my thoughts are.

The communication I have been getting sometimes appearing to be male personality sometimes female personality but mostly showing the same sense of humour I would have may be parts of me from previous lives.
    I know there is a difference on the fun communication to the more serious communication that comes from what I have decided to call Teachers.. Then there is what I would call the ' higher uppers ' that I feel the words are more chosen and loving but short communication. I feel quite privileged to receive this. Higher self or should it be called Higher Selves.
    So , to my confusion....... Tonight after reading Robert's chapter described above I went for 1 hour of the Hemi sync and energy raising with some thoughts and requests thrown in amongst trying to silence the mind.
    I asked if I could throw out a wish that I would really like to
    have more communication through the day which makes everything more convincing , ( not to impress anyone other than myself to feel closer to them) and this would be great if it could be the writing as has happened three times now recently. As I settled I thought I picked up ' a hope' . Maybe this was just me acknowledging my request, I don't know, maybe imagination.
    What isn't my imagination though is 1 hour later wondering just who if any may be the main character prominent in helping me in spirit, I decided to do a little writing again with the I Pad.
    Closed eyes , had my right hand cupped tightly against the edge of it and went with it just for a few seconds expecting rubbish.

This is what I wrote with the same spaces and full stops .( I'm aware that when you spell a name the computer automatically corrects this to a capital. )

HHmmmm. BEN. BEN. Mmmm.

I ended with a full stop. This is my husbands name that I have been married to for 37 years.( holiday romance, had been with him 4 days when we decided to get married) Both the E and N both times were capital letters with a full stop and a gap and repeated.
    The puzzle here is I didn't move my writing hand from where it was positioned. There is no way my finger could have reached the capital letter arrow.
    So.... I was asking who was prominent on the other side helping me and my husbands name came up ( who doesn't follow any of this)
    I have to think this one out. If We belong to the same soul group, then do we both have the same past personalities therefore the same future personalities ( selves?) I can see for my own mind I've opened a whole new can of questions.

I have to add a thought here.
    The other day I posted how much I regretted opening up to my husband because he thought it was in my mind. The only reason I did was because I recalled a very memorable scene where I am being begged by him to open up to him! ( just upon wakening)
    Maybe I was meant to , to wake him up a little, to plant the seed??

Edit.
    A year on and have since read the ' michael's teachings', where an explanation is given that a group of entities( spirits, fragments) who belong together coming to learn at the same time all agree to share the same higher consciousness.

Oh dear when do I stop posting ?
    Just now eating dinner not interested in telly with previous thoughts decided before reading my book just log on to ' notes ' where I can easily write and erase.
    I wrote with one finger and just went with it with a barrier to what my finger would reach and when I looked to see what I had written I was on my last journal page on my last post on this forum.
    How the heck did my finger get to the top to click on journals? No way could my finger have reached the top of the page for the arrow backwards or to the ' nursing section' .
    So maybe. I have to digest what is written or maybe to re-asses what is written? Time will tell.

Since writing this have switched off and gone through the same format and no way can I explained how I got to my journal post

This morning Just ordinary dreams to do with what's on my mind to do with physical life.
    The last one I don't know if I became lucid in the dream or if I dreamt of becoming lucid but I was certainly trying to work out the meaning of what I was looking at at the time of the dream.
    In the dream I'm viewing this from the brow and was aware that I was. This was a bit like looking through a telescope and moving it to see what more there was to look at. First I see a glass window in front of me and the most beautiful blue sky with white puffy clouds up high. I could then see roof tops. I was starting to recognise the street as I'm getting a bit excited and trying not to loose what I was viewing. Next some lovely snow flakes fall from the sky and land on the window. At this point I should have tried to go through it ( I even thought this) but was too engrossed in what I was watching as I recognised the street as my late fathers.
    I now see his front garden but it has a bird table in the middle. ( there isn't one ) Next, my deceased cat jumps up onto the table to rummage for food. She looks so so skinny. She always was a thin cat but this was too skinny.
    In the dream my immediate thought was that I hadn't left her with any food whilst on holiday , I'd abandoned her. Then I seem to be lucid again and realised I was just viewing this Im trying to work out what my deceased cat is doing there, did it mean anything?
    A few thoughts went through my mind then I must have dozed off to a deeper sleep.
    Thoughts.
    Yesterday in my garden I checked the bird stand and noticed they had plenty of fat balls and seed and other stuff. Did that cause the dream? The colours were so crisp and vivid. Better than looking outdoors now. Would love to dream with that clarity every night.

From 3.30 am doing little energy work in and out of sleep . Couldn't stay awake but every time I woke up I felt low. I even saw a submarine at the bottom of the sea. Even one dream I saw someone who was supposed to be my husband in an old army uniform just returning from war but it was a bad feeling about it and he was a womaniser and I tried to avoid him. I cann't understand why I had a night of dreams making me feel low.one had me sinking down in a mud pool. Strangely two nights ago I thought I picked up " this is where the nightmare starts" , It didn't make sense so dismissed it. ( or thought I had.) so before my final wake up I was feeling low.

However I feel brilliant and still have a lump in my throat.
    Final wake up this morning was like being on a massive roller coaster ride. From what I remember...
    I'm with a small group of friends in a small rickety airoplane. It takes off building up speed then goes off the edge of what looks like the Grand Canyon. Heads down then builds up speed to raise up just on the nick of time. Next there is a big metal wall in front of us but the plane isn't going to build speed or height . It's going to crash into it . There's a bunny running along in front. At the last second the pilot has gone under the wall where there was a gap. This went on and I'm feeling the excitement and the way your body would feel inside if you were going up and down in that manner.
    I woke up to feeling the lump in my throat ( and still have it) after just diving up high enough to miss an obstacle.
    This was exciting and just what I needed to get me out of the way I was feeling after feeling really low.
    Thoughts.
    I've woken up in this manner before and it has raised me up from my bad dreams.

Page 23. 25th Feb14 . Same type of fun event that lifted my spirits up after feeling low, but that time it was on a boat. ( Infact I've had a plane before, just not sure where.)
    Last edited by susan; 2nd September 2014 at 09:42 PM.

Could my dear late father still be asleep in spirit 3 years after his death?
    I can find no other explanation for the last OBE this morning. Anyone reading this , if you have any alternative suggestions or just agree with my interpretation I would welcome your thoughts.

Leading up to it.
    2days ago I found my self talking fondly of dad on two different occasions to different people just because it was relevant with the topic of conversation. Went to bed and at usual early am light sleep time picked up lot of little dreams but the last one had me wake up suddenly from it.
    Someone is telling me I'm going solo tomorrow. I'm flying a plane, should they go and get it? I then see myself saying goodbye to a group of friends who are leaving on a double decker bus. As I'm walking away someone walks behind me wanting to talk to me and is trying to catch up but before they can someone walks towards me and says ' I hear your going on holiday tomorrow'. I become alarmed at this saying ' who told you, I haven't told anyone. Then the person behind says ' just how long is it since you spoke to your dad?' Then I woke up .
    Thoughts.
    So everything here so far could be just my dreaming mind. I've written before of my goal to take control and aim for somewhere( amongst the stars). I am going on holiday and I had been talking about my father.
    Through the day this had me think about aiming to try to reach dad. A big challenge and probably unsuccessful but no harm in trying.

This mornings OBE.
    4.30 am. Visit bathroom. Used the 4 levers that kurt talks about.( assessing how I was with thinking, feeling, sensing, the other was intuition but couldn't do anything about that. ) so I knew I was in an okay frame of mind not to let anything spoil this attempt
    About 20 mins all over NEWS then settled and looked . Didn't take long when I'm slowly raising up. I felt very alert .No vibrations, no astral noise. Vision a bit speckly. Up and slightly to left, still speckly I almost felt I was opening my physical eyes wide to try to see but knew I wasn't. In fact I felt so alert this was great. Was I going to see dad.? I stayed calm, thought of dad hoping this would work.

Great vision now this was like being high in the sky and coming in to land over a city. Found myself coming in to land still moving forwards whilst lowering and I'm in a building which has a wide corridor leading to a large opening to another part of the building.
    It was here I'm starting to feel very sombre. I can see a large plaque with writing on but didn't digest what was written. As I passed by I wish I had but there was another large stone against the wall like the ones put over a grave.
    OMG, to the right of me was a tall stone in the middle of the floor about 10 feet high, slightly getting narrower nearing the top like the shape of a coffin and there he was. I could see a side profile but knew it was looking like my fathers dead body. I was just taking this in when I've moved to the front now looking at it longways and either I had gone higher or it was now lower but we were at the same level. Everything was silent but now there was a man standing to the side of where dad lay. He was wearing a white lab coat to the knees, had glasses on with dark frames and was holding a clip board and pen and had his head down writing something.
    At this stage I knew this was for me to interpret and it wasn't really dad, but it's still not nice to see because for the quick second I saw him he looked just like when he was laid out in hospital when he died.
    Rather sheepishly I thought I should acknowledge him and what seemed to be a very timid voice said ' hello'. It was almost as if my words came through the top of my head and moved along to his.
    He raised his head a little, hardly acknowledging me, in fact he didn't look at me, and replied " oh hello, " once again the words seemed to travel from him to me but he had no interest in me and carried on looking at dad and writing.
    Time to leave. I didn't want to stay any longer. I don't know if this was just my wishes or if it would have ended anyway but woke up.
    Thoughts.
    I know this wasn't dad but was for interpretation and to me the most obvious is
    The man in the lab coat writing suggests that dad still hasn't woken up yet but is being cared for, looked after.
    My father in physical had almost no belief in the spirit world. He would never show any interest. Even when dying he never talked of it and we found it difficult as he deteriorated to bring the subject up.
    If I have got this right then thank goodness I've read plenty otherwise I may have thought that I'd just seen my dead father in spirit just lying on a tall stone.
    ( there was me thinking if I was lucky enough I could have a nice chat with him)

An after thought but if this is correct then I wish with all my heart I had opened up to him and made him listen and think. I just want to shake him and wake him up.
    Mayebe this is one reason I was urged to open up to my husband ( no matter what reaction we may get ) just to plant that seed of suggestion which may help) with the knowledge we have maybe talking rather than keeping silent will help when the inevitable comes.
    Last edited by susan; 6th September 2014 at 08:54 PM.

Page 33 of 69 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 LastLast