Page 1 of 69 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 LastLast

Thread: Nursing babies

Lightbulb Nursing babies

I would like to start a journal here because recently I find that no matter how much energy raising I do OBE' s seem to be on hold but my dreams are very memorable and I think symbolic.
    Looking through the past 15 months my dreams started where I was always searching for something, some one, somewhere.
    Always leaving to look.
    I am missing so much out here . I wish I had started the journal earlier....
    Then a few dreams involved an airport, runway, a really large plane, inside it, but could I travel or not..?.
    The plane lands, a large blue car travels up a very steep hill where the occupant gets out and someone ( a news reporter) is standing on the summit recording the arrival of the passenger.
    Next dream a while later is really not a dream but a caption just before waking.
    A train, stationary with a green light in front and a lot of different tracks ahead.
    Weeks later I thought I was having an OBE where someone was carrying me as if in a sling and I got the impression I was a baby or egg and the person I saw carrying me was my husband.
    I was put gently down on a child's plastic chair on a veranda and given a bowl of fruit and asked " Haven't you seen a boys kindergarten before?
    Recently I am nursing a baby every time I remember a dream, I may be protecting them, or loving them by kissing and cuddling them or they might be growing into toddlers where they are getting under my feet but I am still holding one.
    Last night I am talking with and thanking my father who is coming on a journey with me and my mother arrives and I ask her if she is coming too.
    Something I forgot to mention..
    A few months ago I had an experience where I was taken to my fathers house and I knew someone from the spirit world had taken me but I didn't see him . It didn't seem important.
    I was there to meet someone .HE ARRIVED.
    I LOVED HIM FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART.He had the same colour of hair as mine( mine is out of a bottle)
    He was innocent , pure , beautiful , gentle, . I recall telling him how much I loved him. He could see me but not hear me or hear me but not see me ( I cann't remember which way round it was ) To this day I use this love I feel for him for my meditation. )

My other experiences are in the relevant sites but I wish so much I had started a journal earlier .

Re: Nursing babies

About 2weeks ago I dreamt I was with my son and he was heavily pregnant being taken into the hospital room for delivery. ( I shudder the thought of him ever finding this site and reading this.)
    Last night I was with my dad( this wasn't really my dad but that was how I perceived him)
    Guess what, yep, he was pregnant too,my gran and grandad were taking him outside to wait for the ambulance to arrive. I asked him if he was in pain, he said no but his waters had broken.
    To the left of us were a group of really rough looking youngsters. There were girls and boys, but it was the girls that started to fight with each other. The boys just stood and watched.
    We waited and waited for the ambulance to arrive but got the feeling they were in no hurry.
    Woke up.
    Everything seems the wrong way round.
    I recalled dreams from the past few months and felt strong energy in my legs first then from the base of the spine it moved upwards. This happened about 5 times leaving me feeling very cozy and warm.

Edit.
    A year on and now I can understand.
    It had nothing to do with pregnancy. I was getting things the wrong way around. At the time I had a medical problem but thought it was going to prove worse than it actually was.I was preparing for the worse.This worry was something at the time I was putting off dealing with due to other priorities I had to get in place first.
    I was thinking the wrong way and the ambulance was in no hurry to take me to hospital.
    When I finally got seen to it was a minor procedure required.

Blog Entries

Are men the gentle and nurturing sex? It's an obvious question I know..... but your dream does 'beg the question'.
    Matter is only mind in an opaque condition; and all beauty is but a symbol of spirit.
    - E Hubbard

Blog Entries

I'll elaborate a little if you don't mind. When my daughter was born my wife suffered egregious post-partum depression, as if she had just given birth to her nemesis. Poor girl, in many ways she had. I was ‘mom’ for her middle-of-the-night feedings, for diaper changes - well, I had to play mom.

And nothing really changed to this day. I am the nurturer and she is relegated to more a pain in the ass - scratch that, say 'distant' - than a parent. Jealousy is the issue. They are both pretty ladies, but the daughter outshined the mother in almost every respect and the tension has been, at times, almost palpable.

Don’t know you, or if this relates in the least. Just made me think.
    Matter is only mind in an opaque condition; and all beauty is but a symbol of spirit.
    - E Hubbard

Thumbs down Re: Nursing babies

Men are yes probably as much as women it just depends on the individual. The fact is they are brought up not to show that side as much, big strong tough guys come to mind.
    I've been married for 35 years and I feel we both have our strengths which is why it works., ( he has his faults which I tolerate )so sorry but not sure if your own example could relate to me this time.
    Good try though to put us women down.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by susan
    Good try though to put us women down.
    Ohhhh, booo. I didn't mean to. Please accept my apology. My Ex is not typical, nor am I, probably. The post was just a real miss-cue.

But let my ask you this; do you feeld the burden of the sex weighs more heavily on the female than the male?
    - E Hubbard

Blog Entries

You know what? Forget it. If I made a point, then fine. Otherwise I've just stirred up more than is polite to deal with.
    Bless you and I only hope your regard for me will improve with time.
    - E Hubbard

Please don't apologise, I only left to have something to eat.The post wasn't a miss cue, I can see where your coming from and I'll answer you as honestly as I can .
    I feel sorry for my hubby for the long hours he has to work , which means that as the children were growing up I was the parent there in the evenings but he certainly kept the emphasis on family unity. Sometimes he felt he was the black sheep of the family because I would and can to this day talk to my two sons about anything ( except sex) they turn to me first but only because I'm at the end of the phone. In the recent years we have lost my mother and father. He has shown compassion and I had strength. Since my parents death I have grown stronger and stronger due to decisions that had to be made
    It happened again. Every time I seem to get into a heavy spiritual thinking mode the electric goes off for a second then goes back on again. It makes me jump

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by susan
    Every time I seem to get into a heavy spiritual thinking mode the electric goes off for a second then goes back on again. It makes me jump
    So that's what it is! I quit setting my clocks on the stove and microwave because it's too much trouble. The power blinks off, the clocks say 12:00 blink, blink, and I reset the bedroom clock, but that's it. Funny!
    - E Hubbard

This morning dozing on and off I got a brilliant flash of white light in my brow area twice about 30 mins apart. Probably about an hour later I can only describe it like an explosion in my head. Not the rest of the body just the head. Felt my whole body jumped but I don't know if it did or not.Bit of a headache today, just slight.

Page 1 of 69 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 LastLast