Page 46 of 69 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 LastLast

Thread: Nursing babies

Re: Nursing babies

Still holiday. No meditation nor energy work .
    12 months ago I would never have dreamt that I would go on an all inclusive holiday and miss out the alcohol. I came with every intention to drink wine.After all this is a holiday. I usually tolerate any cheap wine hotels give us but after a few sips I feel my senses changing. I'm not so alert and don't like it so stop. Tried piƱa colada with alcohol and prefer the taste without.
    So there we have it 12+ months on and vegetarian with no tolerance to alcohol.

Dreams.
    I'm in a swimming pool to a large house I'm looking after for a couple when someone is at the side of me. We both look in the same direction and this was the bit I liked.
    I see a group of people fly up into the air and get closer till they seemed to form a shape and dived into the water.
    Then this big whale leapt out of the water looking so powerful and I'm saying to the other person,' look, isn't that clever, they've even formed the White of the whale showing on the underside as well as the black colour'.
    Then as it was in the air the whale fragmented into all the individual people that had formed the whale and they just flew away in different directions.
    Just as this happened the person next to me said ' I'm pleased 'and I see a half empty glass of red wine in her hand and throws it away.
    Woke up.
    So yes , this was me and how I was pleased with my self about the wine but it was the formation and break up of the whale that has stayed with me and got me thinking more on the merging of energies of the individual fragments (me, us.) that formed the Cadre, that Michael refers to in his teachings.

All remain their own individual being but can group together to form one mighty big group energy.
    Just imagine how powerful this could be if ( God, total consciousness, the whole, Tao or whatever people wish to call IT) all came together as one having finished its work , plan ,game )on earth.
    For ever I'll remember.
    Dreams are the doorways to the heavens.
    Look into your eyes and I see mine.
    She is part of your deepest thoughts.
    The destination is not the importance, but the journey. What we do here leads us to our destination.
    ( my soul. )

I have to ' FIND YOUR INNER CHILD.'

I picked this up as I woke. I think I can understand why I got this but did a Google search first just to make sure that I was on the right track.

Whilst on holiday I was watching young people having such fun. The pool game was a sheet of rubber floating on top of the water and they took turn running onto it and trying to get to the end before sinking.
    I wanted to have a go but was too embarrassed . Everyone else was younger. I imagined doing it and that was as far as I got.
    Evenings at the end of a show everyone was encouraged to get up having fun dancing .Iwatched them.

I suppose I've forgotten how to let myself go and how to not care looking silly.

This reminds me of a couple of years ago when I went with some friends to a Buddhist meditation weekend retreat and took a LAUGHING class. We were on our backs with our legs in the air. I was a child again and nearly wetting myself with laughter. It didn't matter what I looked like because we were all doing the same.
    I used to see myself as a bit childish. Finding fun in something that others wouldn't. I felt I was being encouraged to act my age . Grow old gracefully.

Found some lovely quotes about finding your inner child.

'After a while the middle aged person who lives in her head begins to talk to her soul, the kid.'
    Annie Lamott.

The most sofisticated people I know- inside they are children.
    Jim Henson.

So, like a forgotten fire, a childhood can always flare up again with us.
    Gaston Bachelard.

Anticipate the day as if it was your Birthday and you are turning six again
    Mike Dolan.

In my soul, I am still that child who did not care about anything else but the beautiful colours of the rainbow.
    Patina Gosh.
    For ever I'll remember.
    The destination is not the importance, but the journey. What we do here leads us to our destination.
    ( my soul. )

just to note for diary no time for meditation or energy work due to work commitment. Nothing coming through in form of thought or voice but dreams yes.

After going back to sleep one morning I picked up me trying to walk on a very narrow path with a river to the left of me and the road to the right. I lost my balance ending up on the road but quickly got back onto the path when an ambulance went passed, stopped , reversed and opened its doors.
    As I'm awake now thinking about this I suddenly see a dart board with a dart thrown into and sticking in.

Well I suppose I got a bit off track this week . I see this as something that can apply to everyone.

.....That the path can seem difficult to stay on at times but there is assistance there waiting to help if we ask.
    The dart board, well , there was no bulls eye , no double, no treble, I think this was just about scoring points. ( not one I'm proud of remembering so the less said the better)
    For ever I'll remember.
    ( my soul. )

Interest in symbols and ancient geometry has led me to a couple of good books.
    Symbols Meaning and the Sacred Quest by Andrew Cort, and
    The Geometry Code by Bruce Rawles.
    This had me remember when I picked up ' The code was necessary for the planet'. This didn't explain anything to me at the time and the more I read the less I know but one of these authors got it right. ( I cannt remember which one ) when he wrote that the meaning of everything is obviously beyond our conscious mind because the true meaning is not split, divided or apart. ( fragmented) ...it waits patiently for our return.
    So I suppose only when we are merged again with all to be whole again will we get the full picture.
    In that case I'm not going to bother my silly little head trying . Bit like being given a jigsaw with only some of the pieces. Fun trying though just to see if we can link up some pieces.

However I then went onto more of Edward Cayce's work but these books were written by others about his way of thinking ,and what a fascinating man.I understand now his thoughts on his understanding of the collective consciousness. This is the first time I've read of the relationship of Chakras and Kundalini energy and the Book Of Revelation.In other words the Biblical theory on Chakras.
    I find this fascinating and the more quotes I read the more of this I want to read. At school I used to recite the Lord's Prayer but with no meaning or feeling. Just said it in assembly because we had to.
    From what I've read The Lord's Prayer was given out by Jesus apparently to his Apostles and is thought by some to specifically address each of the seven chakras prompting the optimum movement of Kundalini Energy within the body.( I'm sure someone here will correct me if I've got something wrong, I would not be offended because I find it fastinating.)Leyla also posted similarities to descriptions in the Bible to experiences of Kundalini Energy within the body.
    The advice being given is to feel the emotion and meaning of each sentence with the corresponding spiritual centre allowing the energy to rise through the body.

So I Tried It.
    But first I had read how Cayce was talking with his group one day and stopped in his tracks. For a few moments as he looked at them in physical he saw them as their pure selves. The very best, purest.
    This had me remember when I was taken to meet this person with my colour hair( representing me somehow) I loved him from the bottom of my heart and described him at the time as innocent, pure, gentle.
    This I believe is what we should be trying to achieve here in physical. We come here as innocent babies but life taints us . ( but then we cannt avoid that )what we can try to do before leaving here is to get rid of as much of the bad habits and thoughts as possible. I don't want to pass over badly tainted,( even if we do get hosed down.)
    Do we eat a new meal on dirty plates? Go out with dirty clothes on? Invite people home to a dirty house? Attend an event in dirty clothes? Although realising what we are here for and doing the best we can our thoughts, I believe, are so important in cleansing us.
    So I tried The Lords Prayer and where I read to substitute GOD for our Highest Self in the Purest Form
    I thought of this beautiful part of me that I met but don't remember.
    I found it a little difficult remembering and focusing on each chakra with each sentence because it wasn't a straight 1-7 or 7-1, got a bit confused, will take some time to learn .
    Intend to write it out fully tomorrow when have more time but the night I did this I don't remember any dream but had a lovely nights sleep feeling nice and cozy when I woke to the thought ' road to salvation'.
    I suppose this kind of phrase reflects the kind of reading I've crossed over to but I'd rather have this than bad dreams.

9th February 2013
    Page 1) a reminder of my beautiful person.

A few months ago I had an experience where I was taken to my fathers house and I knew someone from the spirit world had taken me but I didn't see him . It didn't seem important.
    I was there to meet someone .HE ARRIVED.
    I LOVED HIM FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART.He had the same colour of hair as mine( mine is out of a bottle)
    He was innocent , pure , beautiful , gentle, . I recall telling him how much I loved him. He could see me but not hear me or hear me but not see me ( I cann't remember which way round it was ) To this day I use this love I feel for him for my meditation. )
    For ever I'll remember.
    ( my soul. )

"..... will be shown to all those that stare onto the Obelisk."
    I then quickly saw a very high long pillar with a very small cross at the top and picked up an image of Jesus on the cross.The image though showed him to be much much larger than the cross.

Once again this was after my main sleep and in a very light, short sleep.
    All I had been wondering before going back to sleep was when I would next see something really vivid again within the brow and the exercises I do for the brow, should I change ? I have always done my fruit or vegetable cutting for the vibrancy of colours.
    Although I know I expect too much too often I have come to really appreciate what I pick up . There is something very comforting knowing that you are never completely alone. Even using my own signature this is a reminder.

So I googled Obelisk.
    Once again showing my ignorance. I knew I had heard of it before but couldn'think what it was.

OBELISK.
    Taken from the Greek word Obeliskos meaning needle.
    An Egyptian Obelisk is a monumental tapering column carved from a single block of stone with a square or rectangle cross section and capped with a pointed top called a pyramidion.
    They were set in pairs at the entrance of temples and to some Old Kingdom Tombs and closely related to the cult of the Sun God Rae.( Atum) They symbolised the stability and creative forces of Atum, and were believed to act as magical protection to monuments such as temples and tombs.

A 4,000 year old Egyptian Obelisk stands at the centre of Saint Peter's Square where since its re-siting it now bears a cross and is said by some to have certain relics of Jesus Christ.

So it could be said that my mind produced the image of Jesus as we associate a cross with Jesus but the
    rest is new to me so I don't think I did. And it flashed up so quickly.
    I had been wondering about the brow work and how to?and when I may see next?
    So maybe my exercises should be a fixed focus of an object and I would like to think I am being encouraged to focus my attention where it already is focused. The mysteries of Ancient Egypt, Symbols, Angels, Jesus and the relevance of the Book of Revelation and Kundalini Energy.

Maybe the mysteries will be shown to all those who seek the truth and knowledge when the brow is developed and the opportunity arises. ( just had to put that bit in)
    For ever I'll remember.
    ( my soul. )

Meditating using the Lord's Prayer as suggested by Edward Cayce, and the centres to be focused on at the time.
    THE VERSE SPIRITUAL CENTRE. OVERALL AWARENESS.

OUR FATHER WHICH ART IN HEAVEN. Pituitary ,brow,(6th). Awareness of Oneness.

HALLOWED BE THY NAME. Pineal, crown,(7th). Awareness of Universal
    Consciousness.(that part of self
    that identifies with the creator)

THY KINGDOM COME,THY WILL BE DONE. Thyroid, throat,(5th) Awareness of turning self's will
    Over to GOD'S will.

IN EARTH AS IT IS IN HEAVEN. Lower 4 upper 3. Awareness of letting the divine
    Part of self manifest in the earth.

GIVE US THIS DAY OUR DAILY BREAD. Gonads, (1st)Root. Awareness of having access to that
    amount of energy that self can use
    productively.

AND FORGIVE US OUR DEBTS AS WE Adrenals,( 3rd,). ** Awareness of forgiving self and
    FORGIVE OUR DEBTORS. Solar plexus ** others for anything out of harmony.

AND LEAD US NOT INTO TEMPTATION. Cells of leydig.(2nd). Awareness of being led appropriately
    Navel. by the Highr Self.

BUT DELIVER US FROM EVIL. Thymus. (4th) Awareness of choosing love of others
    Heart. Over selfishness.

FOR THINE IS THE KINGDOM. Thyroid. ( 5th ). Awareness of turning self's will
    Throat Over to Gods will.

AND THE POWER. Pineal. (7th). Awareness of Christ's Universal
    Consciousness .( That part of self
    that identifies with the creator)

AND THE GLORY FOREVER. Pituitary. ( 6th ). Awareness of ONENESS.

Brow

AMEN. Crown

*** I think this one is an ongoing everyday challenge.

So these 7 endocrine glands serve as conduits of energy between the physical body and the chakras.
    Cayce suggested that the Lords Prayer addresses each if these centres promoting optimum movement of kundalini energy during meditation, allowing centres to open and energy to travel through in a way that would not induce harmful karmic memories.
    To FEEL the emotion as it s thought.
    ( this was taken from a very good book by Kevin Todeschi, called Edgar Cayce on Soul Symbolism.Creating Life Seals, Aura Charts and Understanding the Revelation.

Should have known it wouldn't print out the way I organised it. Bit messy but thats computers for you.
    For ever I'll remember.
    ( my soul. )

Yesterday morning just after getting up sat with I pad in silence whilst having a cup of coffee. Sent out a request. What advice could I be given today if any?
    This is what I wrote with eyes closed.

Sugot cn vhhbvn
    ( then tried again, and wrote the word)

Kindness.

OMG! I love the sycronicity.
    I've just sat down this morning with a cup of coffee, logged on here to write this. Just finished and have the radio on Radio 2 with Chris Evans on with a guest and she has just started to read out a story headed
    KINDNESS and going that extra mile!

I wasn't going to bother writing this . Was going to wait till I had something else to add to it. I just decided on the spur of the moment .
    Also this morning saw a lovely blue eye take up the whole vision screen.
    Need to put more practice in for the brow.
    For ever I'll remember.
    ( my soul. )

Between 6-8 am.
    I was dreaming that I was dreaming and realised in the dream that something was taking shape in the brow. I see a circle then a room with artists easles standing upright. Someone comes into the room , then I am looking close at a canvas and someone has sketched a black outline of a horse and filled it in with the most beautiful emerald green colour. This striking colour seemed to wake me up more knowing that I was viewing this I tried to focus on this as long as I could but the picture started to scroll upwards until it was gone and I woke.
    I have no artistic skills at all, absolutely none. I don't know if there is anything I could take from this but the emerald green colour was beautiful.

Also this morning I saw my birthday card that I got from my sister yesterday and there was money in it.

Yesterday was my 60th, so to celebrate we had lunch at the Tree House in Alnwick in the grounds of Alnwick Castle where the Harry Potter films took place. ( she lives 5 mins walk from there)
    She paid which was my present as it was expensive for the five of us.
    Ive just logged onto my e mails and one from her. She's transferred money into my account as another little gift.
    So what I picked up then was meaningful. In that case I feel I should taking something from the sketch.

Edit.
    Have been googling Green Horse and don't like what I'm coming up with. Very disturbing .A lot to do with Islam . Quite depressing,some quotes, prophesies and video clips so I had to think how I felt about the scene and the sketch and it was peaceful and lovely to look at. If this was meant as some kind of prediction then I think I would have felt disturbed by it.
    When I've had something meaningful that later happened I've felt the emotion.

....The sadness of children inside a hearse.( just before hearing about the death of my aunt)

....The shock horror worst thing to happen about the bus full of people going on holiday that toppled over .( Our planned Tunisian holiday)

...OBE where I felt very serene , slightly sad as I came into an area that showed information about my father.
    I need to bring feelings into the analysis. If I don't get it log it and forget until.....
    For ever I'll remember.
    ( my soul. )

The last two mornings I've woken to scenes that made me want to laugh out loud. No long stories attached to the scenes, just realy funny with hints added that would enhance my daily life. Also once again I was remote viewing . Like looking through a telescope down on the sea bed watching the sand move looking closely at fish and other things.
    I'm walking into a classroom but I'm late everyone else has started before me but it doesn't matter because someone is willing to show me.The teacher mumbles something about being pleased with me. I couldn't understand her properly.
    A lot of detail too much to write but the main theme was excitement.
    WHY?
    Well I had read a complete book on Angels Archangels and the Unseen Forces. Quite a few quotes on the book of Revelation.
    I decided that what I need to do is write down so I have a complete understanding of the titles used when I'm reading. Such as Spirit, Soul,Higher Self, Divine Self, Essence. Conscious mind, Sub- conscious,Super - conscious. We talk of wanting to meet our higher self but some refer it to just being us thinking at our best.
    I need to realy get behind this and see how the majority of channeled information on this is describing these terms.
    Who was aiding my projections with my wedding ring on? With my bracelet on? Who is or has been communicating or probably just what part of what I belong to? I need TITLES. I want to understand better.

So I certainly didn't go to bed happy and jolly the way I woke up so if ever we were to assess our dreams I would say this was a positive reaction to my decision.
    ( one of the scenes was strange. I was observing two people but I was also being observed. Someone points a finger to the child observing and says' look that is you'. But I felt I was the person being watched by the child.
    I was the observer , but I was also being observed.
    For ever I'll remember.
    ( my soul. )

Writing with the I Pad keyboard is coming up with some good results.
    What I've noticed is the times it works is in the morning shortly after getting up or after some deep spiritual reading or thinking. Also realy clearing the mind of thoughts, closing eyes and sending out a request.These conditions seem to need to be in place .

Yesterday morning I had been feeling a bit guilty when hubby went off to work. He had given me a hug but I had a saucepan in one hand and a cloth in the other so didn't return the hug.
    I felt a bit heartless after he left, I should have put the things down but didn't.
    By evening time with conditions in place I sent out a thought, not realy expecting anything.

' Is there any advice I can be given ?'
    I wrote.

HUG Inadvertently

This was a surprise because if anything I thought it may have been about a completely different topic which had been on my mind at the time I sent out the question, but quite comforting because I realy had felt a little bad.
    I asked for one last piece of advice I could be given.
    I wrote.

I Pad exit.

Well I was in bed doing this and had already decided it was time to sleep and put the I pad down.
    The last time this worked and I'd asked for advice I wrote Kindness.
    For ever I'll remember.
    ( my soul. )

Page 46 of 69 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 LastLast