Page 47 of 69 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 LastLast

Thread: Nursing babies

Re: Nursing babies

Short exit this morning. Between 6.30-7.30.
    After main sleep I woke up instantly imagining someone was waving two coloured feathers under my nose to wake me.
    visited bathroom , settled comfortable and decided to attempt an exit. Little NEWS , colour exercises for the brow.Reverted back to circling the feet after working all over then tried stilling mind .
    Eventualy felt myself slowly rock backwards and forwards. I hadn't thought of doing this so this got my curiosity. No vision.I was so curious and didn't want to loose this that I didn't even think of the 'clarity now' demand.The swings got wider and I was realy enjoying this. Just going backwards and forwards like a baby being pushed in a cradle.I was moving And sensed a wall ahead and felt the slightest resistance. Just like touching a balloon.Through the wall now and just deciding time to order clarity take advantage of the large swing to try to catapult up and suddenly it's over. I see a close up of a mobile phone with a black and white photo of my grandson.( I don't have a black and white photo)
    Don't know if I took too long in deciding to take control of this but realy enjoyed the rocking.

The avatar suggests my new interest.So much to read on the internet but reading up on symbols is fascinating. For a bit of fun I want to learn as much as I can about the time periods I may have had a life. What is was like.
    Starting with a period by the river Nile.
    Three years ago during a projection I was advised " don't let fear and children get in the way."
    This was when I was becoming fixated on knowing more of the hologram of the young boy I've had 3 times at different ages.
    Okay so I let go but I think I'm ready now . After all I am trying to learn about myself, my selves.
    I sent out a clear message that I would like to learn as much as possible about my selves.
    For ever I'll remember.
    Dreams are the doorways to the heavens.
    Look into your eyes and I see mine.
    She is part of your deepest thoughts.
    The destination is not the importance, but the journey. What we do here leads us to our destination.
    ( my soul. )

I spent 30 mins in meditation. When finishing pieces just seemed to fit into position.
    The previous post where I was enjoying rocking like a baby then just when I wanted to take control I see a picture of my 3 month old grandson.
    I've posted before that when I've had something happen realy special , like the white trees with blossom , the Christmas department store, it often happens after I've done or said something good and helpful.
    Just two days previously I'd had a very deep heart to heart with my son giving out advice that I hoped would help very much and I think it did. I felt good after the long conversation.
    Was this a reminder of my role here ( which involves my grandson) currently with just a little humorous treat?
    In the years I've done this I've never had rocking, but I have had experiences cut short just at the time I've wanted to take advantage and control.
    For ever I'll remember.
    The destination is not the importance, but the journey. What we do here leads us to our destination.
    ( my soul. )

I feel I've been sleighing on the North Pole.
    I woke up with a start again with the feeling of going fast around a corner but having a brilliant time.
    Dream recalled immediately.
    I'm walking outside to get into a homemade looking metal car/ sleigh. I comment on the state of it.
    Someone gets in with me and suddenly there is a crowd around and they throw white confetti over us. Then the ground is covered in white crisp snow and beautiful big chunky snowflakes fall along with the confetti. Someone else is driving the sleigh/car from the back and we start moving. This is fab because my section I'm sitting at at the front has a moveable section and has me tilting as we go round the bend.
    Woke up to the feeling of this.
    This was so much fun and just wish in real life I could experience it again.

So what did I send out in my thoughts before sleeping?
    To help me stay away from any situation or person that contains bad energy that could affect me. To help me only display the best in myself even if it means I have to keep my voice quiet. To help me be the very best I can.
    Fab, I want a ticket to the North Pole and go sleighing now.
    Some may think I'm fantasising, away with the fairies. I couldn't be more grounded in my day to day working life which I take seriously. Anyone who thinks this, I would ask you, what dreams do you have?
    For ever I'll remember.
    ( my soul. )

My favourite exercise to date.http://38.media.tumblr.com/3ea8c4b87...mcg1rauqfx.png

Stare at circle for 30 seconds then look at wall. That was all the instructions were.
    Tried it and the circle appears slowly staying for a few seconds. Tried this by staring then closing eyes and circle forms.
    It doesn't matter if there is a biological reason for this process it was posted as an example when practicing focusing for aura vision. Like this one. Will keep here incase I loose site.

This morning the finger tip exercise moving fingers apart the after image stretched about 18 inches before dissapearing.
    Need a lot of practice. Bored with seeing auras of fruit.
    Maybe a piece of fruit has more aura than I have . OMG!
    Rome wasn't built in a day.

Edit.
    Need to say the circle image , after repeated tries is always reversed in colour.The black circle is white and what should be white is black.
    For ever I'll remember.
    ( my soul. )

Staring at my large connifer tree from my kitchen window has paid off.
    Today and yesterday .....it starts with the grey/ white outline but between the gaps in the outer branches and leaving the tree spreading out a mixture of colours.
    Beautiful but so quickly lost. Mauve, pink, pale green, the palest of blue/green.
    Was this the atmosphere or the tree? Sky was and is grey cloudy with no sign of sun. My eyes kept flickering trying to keep focused which resulted in loosing and needing to refocus.

All this beauty is there for everyone to see but it is time consuming and can be frustrating if nothing is seen but now I don't care how long this takes. Will be worth the practice and time.

I wonder if the previous ' will be shown to all those who stare onto the obelisk.' could have been one of those double riddles.

Also short humorous scene yesterday morning making fun of my inner feelings on a situation actualy happened unexpectedly 4 hours later.

29/11/15
    Sunday deciding to start the day viewing beautiful colours again from tree in garden.
    Nothing! Stared, re-focused, stared .10 mins absolutely nothing. Bird comes and sits on very top branch.Immediately I see the grey/white line surrounding it but no colours.
    Patience required.
    For ever I'll remember.
    ( my soul. )

This morning I was feeling low. Woke up to thinking, ' please come and help me- check mail box.'

I checked mail box and there it was. I could read between the lines of the message. This person needs support and help and on Saturday I will have to do something I don't want to,but know I have to.
    So feeling flat I tried auras and got nothing.
    Then I logged on here and read Soulsail's post on subject of Indra's Net. Followed link to Wikopedia where the picture of the web reminded me of my ' Golden Threaded Universe'. I want to bring it back up here.

6th June 2013.
    Golden threaded universe.
    I am currently reading Jurgen ZIewe's 'Multi Dimensional Man' and I love his style of writing. It's one of the best books I've read but what I am encouraged by are the similarities of experiences.
    A few years ago in my paper journal I wrote of viewing behind closed eyelids an exquisite fine gold threaded universe,so fine and sparkling with golden planets and gold lines like thread seemed to connect them.
    I have just read today that Jurgen experienced the same.
    He describes" ......unfolded the universe in front of me. A vast space opened up, and a giant symmetrical web made from golden threads, each junction studded with an enormous golden sun. Each sun casting off golden patterns, which interacted with each other."

This sight was exquisite to view even if just for a second.
    So I have to continue confronting daily problems and sometimes they can be realy challenging but keeping the knowledge that this beauty is realy out there far more beautiful than anything I've seen on earth is my daily medication. For some reason my excursions have ended and I miss them so much. Communication seems to be the focus now but I'm sure if I was to put events in sequence I would notice a similar pattern from other's experiences.
    So my advice to myself is when things seem to get a bit tough read through my little black dairy ( pre journal days)and remind myself this is all just a play, a game, and things are going on behind the scenes that I only get glimpses of .

Have just bought as e book.
    Indra's Net. Alchemy and Chaos Theory as Models for Transformation.
    by Robin Robertson. See how it goes.
    For ever I'll remember.
    ( my soul. )

Dream
    My last dream ended using puppets.
    The first bit involved normal characters to do with how I was feeling about having had a big meal and I felt this wasn't helping.
    Then I see a female puppet in a small cage. Facing another small cage with a lion in it. Then I heard the words in the dream. " No This is wrong!"
    Then it's me looking into a massive cage with two puppet style giant lions. I am being encouraged to go into the cage on my own but I seem to know there are people in the background watching.

I've been watching I'm a celebrity get me out of here on telly so this could be mixed thoughts of program and what's going on in my mind.
    I'm only recording this because it was interesting the use of puppets.
    For ever I'll remember.
    ( my soul. )

Woke up hearing Adel singing her new song but the verse was " See you on the other side".
    Recalled dream. It was one of those short ones after main sleep and drifting off for a while.
    This is the second time this week the dream has had me in one of those narrow river style pools you get that goes around a hotel in a circle.
    Working the dream backwards it ends where I'm in the pool with a lot of other people but others are out of the pool and leaving. I wanted to go with them but have been put in charge of some young children and one of them needs tidying up . I can follow on the later flight.
    It's this type of river pool I'm more interested in . Is it the case of if I didn't get it first time it's repeated in an altered way? Cannt find anything on the net about this type of pool, river?

Also pleased with Aura practice today.
    Connifer tree in garden. The outline perceived first could be cloudy whitish/ pale blue but then large wide clumps of vivid blue .
    The thing about this though is the sun was trying to come through the clouds but wasn't visible from the window I was standing at.It had me wondering if maybe my physical eyes were somehow filtering the white cloud and seeing the sky above the clouds. Viewing normal there was no blue sky visible.

This morning in mirror saw pale green around head. Just the one colour but my hair is auburn so incase this was the aura of the colour of hair I pulled it back out of view and pleased the green was moving down the neck and along shoulders with no hair..
    Right side is working better than left side.
    For ever I'll remember.
    ( my soul. )

I think I get the dream now. Last nights dream ended with me wakening up to another song with me looking after a young boy I was caring for. Problem was he said something only my husband would say. I won't elaborate more butI think I get it.
    Still too early to get up so was thinking that I should stop trying to analyse dreams because we know a lot could be just mixed up emotions and thoughts and I could be way off track and many people who do not put any importance on dreams reading this could form an opinion that I'm away with the mixer.
    So decided to just go back to sleep, no thoughts when just in that liminal stage I thought.

" OH, TO BE A POET AND A JUDGE".

( I suppose to pick up these short sentences recently recorded in the journal including the ones used for my signature could be the reference, eg " your Peter Pan, that I am" and my thoughts on dreams I've just written)
    Then just in that liminal stage again I picked up,

" DREAMS ARE THE DOORWAYS TO THE HEAVENS".

Nice like that one.
    In fact think I'll use it .
    For ever I'll remember.
    ( my soul. )

Just as I'm wakening I thought and saw.

66 99 88

This may be because I went to bed having tried to get a grasp of Fractals. The book I'm reading is about Indra's Net. Alchemy and Chaos Theory.I think this is something I have to get an understanding of. I need to move forwards.
    It's said we come here to learn and if I want to learn about the other side I have to put the effort in.

Last few nights have been very unsettling. This was since spending just 30 mins talking to someone who told me all about her husband's attempted suicide and their bad luck in the last two years and the struggles they are having. These are two lovely people I've known for a few years so was very sympathetic but it has realy affected my last few nights sleep.
    This morning decided must get back to News, specially after the last few nights . 10 mins into it had to pull off the bed sheet. Felt I was burning up about to go into a sweat.
    Going to have fun playing with paper and pen and 66 99 88. Might even hunt out the compass and ruler and try the shapes. Cubes, squares, triangles, pyramids circles. I think for me this is the best way to understand this concept. To actualy draw these shapes, build up the shapes as they instruct.I want to try the snowflake , it looks beautiful.Like going back to school.
    For ever I'll remember.
    ( my soul. )

Page 47 of 69 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 LastLast