Page 52 of 69 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 LastLast

Thread: Nursing babies

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Nursing babies

Lovely image this morning of a circle made up of a woman on top arching her back making up the top half of a circle and the man making up the bottom half to complete.

Woke to seeing the corner of a house with the street name reading.....' Connect '...
    Dream... Last train home, packed full of people, just two carriages standing at the platform.
    For ever I'll remember.
    Dreams are the doorways to the heavens.
    Look into your eyes and I see mine.
    She is part of your deepest thoughts.
    The destination is not the importance, but the journey. What we do here leads us to our destination.
    ( my soul. )

Finally got out again this morning but haven't a clue what this was.
    Only 2 days ago I wrote of frustration not experiencing any type of exit so I don't know if this was because I wished for this but I know this was not me as Susan instigating this, but I've been on cloud nine all day. It always leaves me exited.

3.48 am dream suggesting loosing energy. It was quite gruesome but it works and gets my attention and I understand the meaning so got stuck into raising energy all over. Brushing, circling feet, legs, spine, front , hands ,crown, brow. Realy going for it then settled and focused. Remembered from last time ( too Much..too little....) Must leave enough time to stay awake long enough.

Then this was like a jolt inside the head like when you are woken up quickly . Everything changed but still black. I feel myself moving forwards but from inside the head , not my body. Went sideways, still black then moving forwards but going faster and faster and faster forwards.This seemed an incredible speed and I could see something even blacker, denser I was heading for. I knew I was going to go through whatever it was and quickly had to remind myself that nothing is solid, nothing will hurt.
    There was no resistance .
    Sometimes in RTZ there can be slight resistance when going through a wall or ceiling or roof like pressing against a balloon but I suppose the speed of entry would eliminate any.

Suddenly I'm through to the other side and I've stopped.
    This was amazing to look at( maybe just because I don't get out enough) Still everything is black but covered in millions of white tiny lights but there was no movement.I cant call them stars because when I've seen similar they've been sparkling and in clusters and spaced out in deep black. I've seen silver sparkly bits moving towards me but these were so still and not sparkling and so many they made the black background almost look grey instead of black. Not even the crackle you get when vision is tuning in to the vision screen.

Absolute stillness.Then everything is gone.

Stayed awake quite a while going over all of this for memory for recording in morning and eventually got back to sleep.

Woke up to the sound of Cher singing.....'.WHEN I LOOK DOWN SHE'S LOOKING UP AT ME'
    ....' JUST PADDLE AND KISS'. ( we've just booked a short break to
    Dubai.)
    ......PLEASE PAY NO ATTENTION TO WHAT ***** MAY SAY' ( I'd been
    wondering how I'd feel if someone was to say this was all in
    my head)

That was it.
    There are no secrets from the spirit world.
    This has me wondering the time I saw the beautiful image of Jesus in white fluffy clouds and the two wings and the white line above his head. The previous day I'd just heard of the death of a wonderful 75year old man who I was very fond of. We could throw cheeky insults at each other and laugh a lot. He was a devout Catholic and I had just been told that he was terrified of dying.
    I went to sleep hoping he had arrived in the other side safetly and was being looked after in the way he deserved.
    Was the image of Jesus letting me know he was safe and loved in the spirit world?

If anyone reading this has experienced these black/ grey still white lights or any insight into this I would appreciate advice.
    For ever I'll remember.
    The destination is not the importance, but the journey. What we do here leads us to our destination.
    ( my soul. )

Quote Originally Posted by susan View Post

Then this was like a jolt inside the head like when you are woken up quickly . Everything changed but still black. I feel myself moving forwards but from inside the head , not my body. Went sideways, still black then moving forwards but going faster and faster and faster forwards.This seemed an incredible speed and I could see something even blacker, denser I was heading for. I knew I was going to go through whatever it was and quickly had to remind myself that nothing is solid, nothing will hurt.
    There was no resistance .
    Sometimes in RTZ there can be slight resistance when going through a wall or ceiling or roof like pressing against a balloon but I suppose the speed of entry would eliminate any.

Suddenly I'm through to the other side and I've stopped.
    This was amazing to look at( maybe just because I don't get out enough) Still everything is black but covered in millions of white tiny lights but there was no movement.I cant call them stars because when I've seen similar they've been sparkling and in clusters and spaced out in deep black. I've seen silver sparkly bits moving towards me but these were so still and not sparkling and so many they made the black background almost look grey instead of black. Not even the crackle you get when vision is tuning in to the vision screen.

Absolute stillness.Then everything is gone .
    Just bought Teal Swan's e book ' THE SCULPTOR IN THE SKY' and she starts with...

"In the beginning, there was light.
    The immeasurable, unsurpassed cosmos
    was a blank fabric of space-time
    ready to be woven full of meaning. "

I don't mean to get hung up on that experience but as soon as I saw those words I just felt I had to go back and log this.
    Done.
    For ever I'll remember.
    ( my soul. )

Picked up a lovely phrase this morning whilst awake and silent.

" WELCOME TO THE SUNSET OF THE LIVES THAT WE HAVE SHARED."

Last night before sleep I had asked if I could be given some words worth remembering upon wakening up. I didn't feel right asking for advice because I think I'm getting plenty of advice on direction of learning and how my day will go. I wanted something important for me to remember.

When I woke I didn't pick anything up ( in fact I'd forgotten I'd asked), but I recalled a dream.

Dream.

I'm watching a group of people pass me pushing a cart with a white sheet covering it and a young child lying down on it. She was dead. Next I'm in the distance watching two people pick up the dead body by the sheet and lower it into an open coffin. I remember thinking ' oh, they may bang her head'.

That was all to the dream and I don't see this as a bad thing. Some may but I've had this before and I see it as death of the old and re birth of the new.
    I had gone to bed thinking of Robert Munroe's excursions and how he was taken to where he had originated from before embarking upon a human life. Learning of atoms, molecules, energy etc is so much to take in
    but does get the brain bursting with all questions going back and back and back. Just where did we begin?
    Not how many lives have I had or who have I been but the big question.
    I think the death scene , the fact that it was a child, maybe has to do with my thoughts.

So awake after going over this my mind started thinking back to the times in my life with my husband of nearly 40 years when suddenly in a moment of no thoughts I picked up the ,
    Welcome to the sunset of the lives that we have shared.

I see sunset as the end of the day. Is this referring to our planning for retirement, the final stage?
    Was this once again coming from my husband's higher self , or as written of before this shared consciousness?
    I suppose there's more than one way to interpret this but I've had words before suggesting it was my husband talking but in a vocabulary he doesn't use, words he doesn't use.
    So I got my words I asked for.

Also, Thursday morning vision of speed camera.
    Took care driving to work and found one just waiting to catch people. It was positioned in area I saw.
    Thank you.

Also saw my mobile phone with the mail app coloured in black.
    My internet started playing up in the evening . I couldn't get into my mail for 2 days. However I had internet on my phone but for some reason I had been signed out of gmail and couldn't even get it on the phone. Only just sorted now.
    Thank you.
    For ever I'll remember.
    ( my soul. )

I think I've got it.
    Posted 8th April...."IF YOU CAN MASTER THE RED YOU CAN BLAST THROUGH PEOPLE.....ION."

The word was definately pronounced as RED and not READ but I just took this to be suggesting past tense when read and understood but I've had other thoughts on this even though it doesn't change anything.

I googled Atom / Red / IONS. and came up with ,

Wikopedia.
    According to the creation myth of the Abrahamic religions ADAM was the first human.
    ADAM literally means 'RED'.and there is an etymological connection between ADAM and ADAMAH ( RED CLAY or RED GROUND.)
    Prevailing hypothesis is that both words originate from the verbal stem 'Adam' ( to be red) being chosen from the author of Genesis to convey the relationship between man and the ADAMAH ( ground or earth) from the book of GENESIS.

From Gnosticwarrier.com

This Gnostic website puts the question....was Adam from the bible the first ATOM to be changed to form the RED MAN?
    By relating bible passages such as the story of ADAM to Science and Alchemy of the Atom may truly be an Alchemical, Spiritual and Biological Scientific story of how humans were formed.

There is no doubt what I heard and the rocket drawing that I saw with word Atom and Ions.
    I knew nothing of the rest that I've found relating to red and Adam.
    This doesn't change the order I'm covering atoms molecules and elements but this is a big read.
    For ever I'll remember.
    ( my soul. )

The DoDo bird ReVe•als it's Mi•gh•Ti FaLa Sol...when crash landing.

Pieces - http://youtu.be/8Uw8mIcQJn8

Tears of an Angel - http://youtu.be/gg4zxY1vF1w

In the Hand fear naught for falling apart too far.
    Last edited by Timothy; 21st April 2016 at 07:01 PM.
    Of the end the beginning•In the beginning Our Self.

"I can tell you,when people cling to bitterness,there is nothing you can do about it,because it's how they define their power.If he [they] can learn to get power from joy, good-" ~ CFTraveler

"Kundalini is known by many names through different cultures, including The Cosmic Christ.
    I think there is only one mechanism built into all humans, but it has been given many names and interpretations." ~ Robert Bruce

Ah Tim , I always appreciate your opinions.
    I cannt play the links just now so I have to go by your words.
    The Dodo bird ......flightless...trustworthy....was only found in Mauritius ...now extinct.
    Do you think I'm going down the wrong path here about the human body? It's an interesting topic to explore. If I've got you right then I'll just stick to wikopedia facts and stay away from assumptions???
    For ever I'll remember.
    ( my soul. )

No..no....I have no opinions about your path being right or wrong. :::smiling:::

I'll write more...later...

chi hi foe tsi si
    images (23).jpg
    ...Pure As The...
    redhead,-white-dress,-forest-206922.jpg
    ...Driven Snow...
    Last edited by Timothy; 23rd April 2016 at 04:39 PM.
    Of the end the beginning•In the beginning Our Self.

"I can tell you,when people cling to bitterness,there is nothing you can do about it,because it's how they define their power.If he [they] can learn to get power from joy, good-" ~ CFTraveler

"Kundalini is known by many names through different cultures, including The Cosmic Christ.
    I think there is only one mechanism built into all humans, but it has been given many names and interpretations." ~ Robert Bruce

Awesome! I've just been able to view and listen to the first one. Second says unavailable.
    Incredible, beautiful. Awesome
    .Just love this .
    For ever I'll remember.
    ( my soul. )

Ryand Dan Tears of an angel.
    OMG I want to cry to this it is so beautiful.
    For ever I'll remember.
    ( my soul. )

Page 52 of 69 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 LastLast