Page 61 of 69 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 LastLast

Thread: Nursing babies

Re: Nursing babies

I've had to think this morning, do I forget this one or log it for future reference ? Then I realised I would be kicking myself if it came true and hadn't logged that I had had prior warning so I'd better. After all it is a journal.

Prior to this my focus is currently on practicing seeing auras. Its true what they say , practice, practice and practice. Doesn't matter how many books you read or how much knowlege you have without the practice you dont aquire the skill.

DREAM.

So this morning I wake up from a dream thinking 'Their Coming'.
    It was one of those OMG wake ups but not fear just a little excitement and apprehension.
    I recall being with someone and I am being told there is nothing to be frightened of and as I look in the sky I see this massive space ship moving so so slowly. It is as wide and deep as it is long. But it turns and slowly comes in my direction and lowers. I feel the realisation that the time has come and Im going to meet them.
    NextI'm standing on a train station platform like those inside an airport and a train pulls up and I can see outlines of people inside and Im told that the only difference is their face.
    I wake up just before the doors open.

So just a dream but could it have meaning in it? I sent out a strong Need To Know request a few weeks ago.
    Back to sleep and upon wakening picked up

' Enlightenment is Service'.

Well I've never seen a definition saying this but service to others is a great way to get helped from the other side. Often when Ive experienced something memorable it has been after Ive put effort in with my elderly people during my daily work so I suppose this could be my own definition.
    For ever I'll remember.
    Dreams are the doorways to the heavens.
    Look into your eyes and I see mine.
    She is part of your deepest thoughts.
    The destination is not the importance, but the journey. What we do here leads us to our destination.
    ( my soul. )

My friendly Robin has left.
    For at least 2 years now ive shared my garden with many birds but one in particular was the Robin that followed me around the garden. Never shy . A week ago it was so close that I stopped what I was doing and stared it out. Waiting to see who would move first. I lost it was taking too long. Every morning I could guarantee I would see it. The longest it would take would be 30 seconds of waiting and there it would be.

A week ago to my surprise I peered into a bird box that had been hung in a tree a year ago and had stayed empty, and there it was. The most beautiful sight of two big eyes and the Robins head just looking at me.
    It was nesting in the box. A few days later I went back . I was worried i had frightened it away but it was in again just looking at me peering up at it.

So this morning Im sitting with wake up coffee in conservatory looking for Robin. No sign. Unusual.
    Then I see a big Magpie hop along the grass, goes under the tree and theres' the robin's box lying on the ground. Top broken off . It takes something out of box by its mouth and flys away.
    Ive just been outside and two dead chicks on the ground.
    I have to just leave them. What can you do with two dead chicks?

This is Nature. I suppose the magpie has to look for food just as the rat has to look for food.
    A rook has just entered the tree high up where pigeons lay eggs every year. Just recently They've been going in with branches.
    Danger ahead.

Ive just watched a blue tit tear at my moss from the hanging basket( doesnt matter its from last year)and fly over to another waiting for it and they have flown off together.
    I wish them luck because whether animal or man there are dangers out there.
    For ever I'll remember.
    The destination is not the importance, but the journey. What we do here leads us to our destination.
    ( my soul. )

Currently on holiday. Too many people here to keep clean good thoughts. All shapes and sizes, some with bad language. Ive tried to not form opinions but it's hard work. People are a distraction but necessary.I can not learn to turn negative to positive without the examples to work on.

Dream last night was to do with my wishes for retirement next year but what I want to note is that I was lead into a large empty room like a warehouse by someone. A man and woman were talking and the woman started to tell me about their plans and I was aware of the husbands wishes which were the woman's also but she spoke of her concerns also.
    I was understanding it all and encouraging them to just do it. I was getting excited and saying yes just do it.
    So my point to note here is that

1) this all took place in a large empty warehouse like room which over a few years I've been in before.

2) This was my dream and the characters represented me and my husband but I was a separate being listening and giving advice. So I was not only observing my own dream but I was advising the person who represented me.
    I've played the observer role in the dream For a while now, but I cannt remember being the observer taking part and giving advice before.
    Interesting to note.
    For ever I'll remember.
    ( my soul. )

87834a84364f93d7c07ce1274738cf5d-1.jpg

All practice not preceded by prayer and without prayerful closure...leads one wide-open toward invasive energies. All senses are doorways/windows wherein the terms entry/exit if not guarded...might as well be wide open gates left un-Agape.

Isolation is oft our Re-Covery, however...Isolationism is our enemy, fore/for from hence we per-adventuring out are inside out...errrrr...outside in...if not our prayerful walk Us'd~>One Spirit EnSouled Body - Agape.

904c54587f3e436eabda0a5e2b5d0a4f-1.jpg

Yay...though I walk thru the valley of the shadow of death...I will fear no evil. ...my Cup runneth over....

One has to under-stand to wherefrom filled that Cup IS to the uttermost dregs. Humility Walking Thru~> http://youtu.be/JigFDCd8b9k John 15:13

The strength we yearn for is the strength already present with us awaiting our step/s with-in/up-on....

...not to faint away for-reign of fear, but rather...too listen to the re-verb of our own inward suffering within the feel of others 'round about...Us...

Peace In nn Peace Out nn Peace In nn......

The Day IS
    hand-operated-water-pump-old-garden-33837432.jpg
    At Hand...

If DA VINCI was a Girl http://youtu.be/2_C1jhZHTgU

○●○●○●

Generally written....

We attract What we are (et)and All Be crying out Athirst fore/for the waters of life.

Pride goeth before a fall...

One cannot decry, Come down O'Lord; when it is they themself that needs be in the coming down. The falling fallen fallout ... HuMan, fore/for ...The Lord Is One... fore/for ever (et)and anon...walks among the lilies.

You walk amongst...??????

The only "thing" in our human world that is "ex-pert" is egos claiming "holier than thou" -or- "better than they are" -or- "all are as unevolved monkeys", and of these "things" dis-claiming to their very own inclusive humaness such that our humanity does not dwell within rightful peace...the Lord knoweth not these self-chosen "things", fore/for they alone have of themselves chosen having no place amongst the peoples. They without humility that want the drink but naught the dregs.
    Last edited by Timothy; 30th April 2017 at 05:54 PM.
    Of the end the beginning•In the beginning Our Self.

"I can tell you,when people cling to bitterness,there is nothing you can do about it,because it's how they define their power.If he [they] can learn to get power from joy, good-" ~ CFTraveler

"Kundalini is known by many names through different cultures, including The Cosmic Christ.
    I think there is only one mechanism built into all humans, but it has been given many names and interpretations." ~ Robert Bruce

One Giant Eye?

Flying in blackness with someone to my right.I can see someone else further in front of me then suddenly I'm where this person was. Then in the distance ONE GIANT EYE BALL comes curving its way towards me trailing a long floating cord behind it which seems to extend far out of sight and stops in front of me.
    There was no eyelid or skin under the eye. Just an eyeball.
    I can see the pupil of the eye and it's like a chequered pattern like mesh. I feel it's scanning me and now I can sense everything it's picking up about how I'm feeling about myself. I'm understanding from this eye what it has picked up and knows .
    That I do'nt like myself just now. That I feel I'm failing in my thoughts.````trying so hard not to judge these people but its hard.
    I knew this eye wasn't judging me just scanning me and making available it's information about me- to me.

Thoughts.
    The fact that this was in deep black space environment makes me feel this is similar to the spaceman and the planet earth and the blocks of ice .There were no stars as seen before so I suppose I should stop calling it space but just a black environment. During the planet earth one I came to the conclusion that this was to direct me . Replying to my request.
    Was this a similar set up?
    Although I could understand what it was emitting it was all about me.All my feelings and thoughts available to know.Knowing everything.Nothing hidden.
    This doesnt fit the eye of Horus or other eye symbols to their exact descriptions but I wonder if this
    could have anything to do with the mental plane?

Tim, thanks for your input and I'm going to get back to reply as Ive more thoughts to add .
    Just back from holiday. Will add tomorrow.
    For ever I'll remember.
    ( my soul. )

Time now to log why I failed in controlling my thoughts.

Tim,

Yes I did leave myself totally open to all types of energies and still I cannt get back to a peaceful accepting way of thinking.Also I tried not to have a 'Holier than Thou' attitude inwardly but it was hard.

Reasons.
    Holiday to Dominican Republic... All inclusive...

I have NEVER been so ASHAMED of my fellow British holiday makers.

1)
    Language was disgusting, for all to hear including children in earshot.
    One pool with the swim up bar filled with younger crowd ( not only British) The F word was used for everyone to hear just as an ordinary adjective. E.g.) ...it was F....g great. F this F that but what I noticed was that not at any time was it used in anger. Just as a sentence filler.
    This was confirmed on last day talking to a lovely Canadian couple who delighted in using this popular word. If I could just close my ears to the word we had a lovely conversation. I realised that I haven't conformed to the new vocabulary used nowadays and still belong to the old fashioned way of thinking that you only use this word in anger and to insult.

Wikopedia.
    Fu..- Wikipedia
    https://en.wikipedia.org › wiki › Fu..
    Fu..is an obscene English-language word, which refers to the act of sexual intercourse and is also commonly used as an intensifier or to denote disdain. Its origin is obscure but is usually considered to be first attested to ...

Seems Wikopedia also needs to modernise its way of thinking. Maybe the Queen may use it next christmas in her xmas speech.

2) Watching people drink far too much and behave badly
    .... a woman soils herself midnight in ladies toilets with drink and reception have to ring her room to ask husband to bring some clothes downstairs.( she gave wrong room number which is why I know)
    ....A couple so drunk happily become friends with larger family. Eventually, they fall out because of something said.
    ...This same couple fall out and stop speaking for 2 days. However it was lovely to see them sober eventually when you could see that they had both hurt each other very much with their words and they eventually got closer. This was nice.

.... A father shouts at one of his sons infront of everyone...." Shut up..No..I dont want to hear it again, just Shut up".
    This young boy was so embarrassed as everyone around could hear.

...... An adult mother shouts " You Bastard" to her father only because she asked if he had been for lunch and he answered YES.

..... A woman causes disruption on the flight. Either brain damage or drink. Husband embarrassed but probably used to this as apparantly she had been like this on the outward flight also. This time she was behind me and threw a pepper pot at my husband and a booklet at me. I just turned round and gave her her booklet back and suggested she was a little quieter by giving her a shush signal with my forefinger to the lips.
    So Tim, on this holiday I saw this as a challenge but I would have rather not been put in this position because I will never want to accept this behaviour.

Oh Oh. Oh.
    I just love it. Its happened again.
    Just after finishing the post on this i pad I had written that I was pleased at how I handled the last one but then decided to delete this bit because it was self praise.
    Then the ipad started up with Elvis singing " How Great Thou Art". Love it. Gave up on co-incidences a few posts back.

Just to add as reminder that no music was playing at the time.switched itself on .
    For ever I'll remember.
    ( my soul. )

Take this moment to prayerfully relieve yourself of this "my thoughts", understanding that your interior reactivity is as a maintained in-coming attack from outside your true nature. Not by an enemy per se, but echoes (ministers) begging for your self-responsive mercy upon your-self. Mercy begins at home and home is where your true heart is...with You. Sounds as if you held your peace while oot and aboot, is fair enough...don't you reckon! Detach from "my thoughts" letting the echoing moths dissapate from your watchful street lamp...now in the light of your new day. Rest in having seen your weakness as it were, knowing that grace held you holding your peace even as your peace had become most unrecognizable for a time. Peace like a tightly wound rubberband...relax, you didn't snap.

Rubberband Toy http://youtu.be/9xhEXDrMMLg

Sometimes we gotta be pulled backwards to move forward. A minor fall...A major lift

Celebrate the capacity of your inward peace to have held itself tight and NOW...FREE-INGLY MOVE ON!!

True ain't true unless it's Tried.
    Last edited by Timothy; 11th May 2017 at 03:43 PM.
    Of the end the beginning•In the beginning Our Self.

"I can tell you,when people cling to bitterness,there is nothing you can do about it,because it's how they define their power.If he [they] can learn to get power from joy, good-" ~ CFTraveler

"Kundalini is known by many names through different cultures, including The Cosmic Christ.
    I think there is only one mechanism built into all humans, but it has been given many names and interpretations." ~ Robert Bruce

Good words and good advice but first before I turn the corner I need to log this.
    That there has been a lot of non human death around me adding to the past holiday.

First.....day before holiday.... the Robin''s chicks...killed by the magpie I think.

Secondly.....One of my loved orchid plants Ive had for 8 years had to be binned. By focusing on the petals attentively as an exercise I noticed it had white bugs on the back. Looked it up and hard to get rid of...could spread to others. Was in full flower.

Third......Killed a rabbit on the motorway on the way to the airport. Was awfull not being able to stop and hearing this heavy thud as it hit.

Fourth.......Back from holiday and two more long serving orchids with bug had to be thrown away.

Fifth....my small cuttings of lavender and carnations are dead. My neighbour looked after my greenhouse but he failed to look after the most fragile delicate cuttings. I've mentioned before I get more pleasure from the smallest of new leaf growth than any well established plant.

Sixth......Fig plant lost third of leaves.... not enough water.

Finally
    Seventh.....house fern scorched leave 3/4 removed.

But this last one is the tops.
    Speaking to a lady vicar today and she tells me of her husband ( also a vicar) KILLING a Magpie because its a NUISANCE.
    WHAT VALUE IS PUT ON LIFE? Do we kill creatures because they are inconvenient to have around? Even if they do kill themselves for food do we have right to take that life.
    A VICAR!!!!didnt have the cheek to preach to a vicar.

Okay thats my rant done.
    Everything must get back to normal. Got it all of my chest.
    Finished with, gone,
    For ever I'll remember.
    ( my soul. )

Clairaudience this morning.
    Interrupted whilst trying to recall a dream with difficulty when suddenly

" There is very good evidence to Silence the mind".
    I then visualise picking up a disinfectant bottle and looking at the label (instruction label?) then hear.
    "... because frequencies have changed".

A week ago,
    Clairaudience,
    " Theology is here"
    I know why this was picked up. Had visited a Catholic Church on holiday and just loved the feeling of peace and tranquility and safety whilst walking around.I was drawn immediatly to a large painting taking up the height of the wall of Jesus surrounded by a glowing aura and 3 cherubs above him addressing shepherds with their lamb.Beautiful and I found myself loving all the paintings. Have this now as my wallpaper on I pad and phone.
    I would be dizzy if I tried to keep up with topics. I think this was just an acknowledgement of my interest.
    For ever I'll remember.
    ( my soul. )

A walk in the garden was all I needed to switch off from everything else.
    The frustration from the holiday, exhaustion from overwork then the problems here just had me on a downer.
    So tonight after all that heavy rain I went outside, fed the birds,( I can hear them now) watered the plants in greenhouse, took notice of everything planted and took some deep breaths of the cold, damp earthy air and it was beautiful. absolutely beautiful. So still and quiet except the birds.
    I cannt help but feel this earth would be beautiful without man
    For ever I'll remember.
    ( my soul. )

Page 61 of 69 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 LastLast