Page 64 of 69 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 LastLast

Thread: Nursing babies

Re: Nursing babies

Someone/something nudged my shoulder this morning .

I thought it was my HB but when I opened my eyes he had his back to me so couldn't have. Was this someone wanting my attention? Immediatly tried to recall dream and it was just what is on my mind anyway. Nothing worth recording so tried to stay still and focus behind eyelids and silence mind.

My mind wandered but as I was thinking, suddenly 'GREENHOUSE ' popped up. This didnt make sense as I hadn't been thinking of anything to do with that, the word didn't fit in to the sentence.
    Therefore I have to think what greenhouse means to me and over the years I've come to the understanding that for me it symbolises ..Growth... Nurturing new growth....

It's a very positive word for me and feel it has confirmed what I can benefit from right now as I was confused at my situation and sent out a wish to understand better.

Situation.
    Retired at Christmas and am now living in a country where I can not even speak the local's language. There is no greenery that I love, fresh flowers growing are rare. I want to be here and in fact made it happen but I had no idea just how this move could benefit me, Even the noise in the appartment prevents me from having my special time.
    One morning a few weeks ago prior to the move , I woke up to seeing a lovely image of a mother figure holding a small baby on her lap. This was a lovely image reminding me of pictures of Mary and Jesus , but the surprising thing here was it was the BABY that was wearing a HIJAB , not the woman.
    I've never seen this before and it amused me.
    A baby to me is learning , a new experience to learn, a new beginning in something, ( can be adapted a little) but the baby is me .( probs the mother is as well the way all this is unfolding)

So if I was to put the greenhouse and baby wearing the Hijab together then I'm here for the experience. To learn to live amongst these people that many in the world right now are against. By experiencing being right at the heart of this culture I can truly experience the warmth they give out.
    For ever I'll remember.
    Dreams are the doorways to the heavens.
    Look into your eyes and I see mine.
    She is part of your deepest thoughts.
    The destination is not the importance, but the journey. What we do here leads us to our destination.
    ( my soul. )

I pad playing up again doing unexplainable things.

Had been reading a large paper book on the cosmos. Want to get a telescope for the night sky's out here as the stars are beautiful but first before deciding which one to get I want to know what I'm looking at. I'm seeing so many patterns but first I must learn. Just reading the book got me into deep thought about the OBEs that I've had in the past and the ones with the twinkling of stars. I couldnt make up the beauty even if I tried. This in turn got me thinking that if I was to direct enough energy , time, in this direction then maybe , just maybe I would be lucky enough to get back up there, wherever there is.

So I then went on to watching a u tube clip on Edward Cayce ( the sleeping prophet)on the ARCTURIANS.Internet started to play up so gave up . Switched it off.

15 mins later switched it back on and it had gone onto my stored music . The red christmas album was showing as if it was playing but no music. Now this is the same album that has 100 tracks that I had never listened to and was used a few months ago that I recorded and concluded what was happening was more than just co-incidence in relation to dreams.

BUT showing across the album cover were the words ..STAR GAZER...STAR GAZER...STAR GAZER..
    The words were repeated scrolling along sideways.
    I knew there wasnt a song called this stored anywhere here, nor had I been searching those words on i pad, neither had it been used in the Edward Cayce video.
    Nothing to find with the words STAR GAZER in.
    I only wish someone had been in the room to confirm if they could see the words as well or not. Had my sub-conscious taken over again and let me think I was seeing these words written, or somehow had the computer produced these words that anyone would have seen.
    ( I remember recording the time I was writing here and instead of writing that I had had a quiet week-end I wrote the words Overindulgence weekend. ) The thing is I had eaten too much and knew it, but the word overindulgence is written for everyone to see.

So, co-incidence? Dont think so.

This morning waking up from a dream I'm holding a handful of gold coins and jewellry. I was with a group of people when someone comes in front of me and puts them down and dissapears. I pick them up and they are beautiful and wish I could keep them but must look for the person they belong to. The dream ended when a teacher came out of a room along a corridor . I told her what I was doing.

Thinking this through I slipped into receptive stage when I dream of a person standing infront of me.There was something mesmerising about the eyes. I dont even remember if male or female but the eyes were so so very deep, as if I could go into them and they had so much information held just within the eyes. I could almost see right through the eyes, they were more than just eyes, they spoke but didnt speak. I'm finding it hard to find the right way to describe them.
    Then this person points to me and I pick up ..."YOU"...
    Woke up , went over this in mind when picked up .."ORACLE."

That was it , awake now and stayed awake.
    I was trying to think what an Oricle was and mistakenly was thinking it was something to do with the Emerald Tablet.
    When I googled this is what I got.

Dictionary.com

a person who delivers authoritative, wise, or highly regarded and influential pronouncements.

A divine communication

Any person or thing serving as an agency of divine communication.

Thoughts.
    Maybe, yes I would greatly benefit from questioning and learning astronomy.
    For ever I'll remember.
    The destination is not the importance, but the journey. What we do here leads us to our destination.
    ( my soul. )

Woke up to vibrations. Very slight but all over, no buzzing or noise of any kind. Felt myself raising very slowly, no vision, feeling of moving to the left. Felt myself getting excited wondering where I would end up but that ended it. Completely awake now. Spoilt it DRAT!

( next time I must remember not to THINK!!! Just go with it with no thoughts )

Had been warned about a fall but I just didn't get it at the time .
    4 days ago recalled a dream where I'm watching 2 people in a room doing gymnastics on a box but one of them fell off falling to the ground.
    The teacher calls me across and looks seriously at me giving me a thought to Take Care.
    Woke up.

I felt alarmed as I was recalling . The feeling stayed with me all day. Decided to just watch and be vigilant on the roads when driving.

Then it happened.. last night we went for a walk. It was getting dark as we crossed a small road I saw a car coming and thought I had enough time to cross but the car was travelling so fast I had to hurry tripping on a bad bit of road ending flat on my stomach with arms stretched out.
    Haven't fallen on all fours ( well , stomach to be correct) since I was 10 years old. Could have cried.

So I don't think I could have avoided this fall even if I had interpreted correctly.
    How I felt when wakening up from the dream was a good indication to take notice.
    For ever I'll remember.
    ( my soul. )

Back to basics.
    Have decided if I cann't have the solitude , space, peace, that I need for daily meditation practice then I'm going to concentrate heavily on the NEWS. Back to what works best. CFT's link to the energy work topic got me motivated again rather than frustrated. Don't need silence for that and I haven't got a chance of that till at least next year when we'll move from the city to the beach.

Another lovely mother and baby image again flashing up so quickly it can leave you wondering if you realy did see this.
    Once again it was as if it was made from clouds.
    A mother figure with a baby sitting on her lap being given a small glass of water.The mother has a lot of gold jewellery on. These mother and baby scenes are always made from clouds, just as the 2 horses were that were floating up to the sky. Lovely, I hope I don't loose the ability to perceive them. Although seen so quickly at the point of wakening they are so more beautiful than other colourful images seen.

Done some homework on scenes representing cloud like figures .

26th Feb 2017...page 60
    .........My viewing zooms away now outside and I can feel my body loosen and slowly raise up. Now to the left I see a faint outline of white puffy clouds but in the clouds very faintly are two white horses together flying upwards.
    Then its over. DRAT!DRAT!

8th March 2017...page 60
    .....A beautiful scene flashing up this morning but did I imagine this? So quick to appear but gone in a flash.
    A woman looking as if made from white cloud flying through the white sky on her stomach (horizontally)
    holding a small white similar cloud like baby under her right arm.

24th January 2018...page 64
    ....I woke up to seeing a lovely image of a mother figure holding a small baby on her lap. This was a lovely image reminding me of pictures of Mary and Jesus , but the surprising thing here was it was the BABY that was wearing a HIJAB , not the woman.

Also today's post.
    For ever I'll remember.
    ( my soul. )

Starry field out in deep space dream that was so lovely I need to record.
    This was after the previous nights sleep wakening up to still hearing a beautiful voice giving me instruction. Well, asking me if I would......

2 seperate dreams over two night make sense to me now.

1st DREAM
    light sleep 9.30am-10.30am.

I wake up still hearing this deep voice ( maybe a slight mechanical sound to it) saying..." Susan, can I ask you to just Listen".
    Recalled dream and I have climbed into an empty bed when a family of mother ,father, and a small baby come to the bed and they put the baby down infront of me.
    I start to stroke the baby's face and want to look after it. As I'm doing this the father figure comes closer but i cannt see him. Stroking the baby's face still I'm looking closer and it seems to be melting into the bed sheet.Eventualy the face has become part of the bed sheet. I was trying to understand why this was and what it meant when the father spoke the words I woke up to.

2nd DREAM.

(This was lovely)

I'm in deep space with stars up above sitting at a table with my family. High up in space I see two puppy dogs. They seem to be holographic or just sketched and one runs across the black sky. I want my family to see this. To see that its real. The second puppy playfully runs across the sky chasing the first.
    Then even deeper up in space I see a large wheel going round with fireworks. It reminded me of a fairground ride and remember saying " they must be celebrating something up there in space. They must have something to celebrate. "

This space setting with stars up above has been used before
    Will comment on this soon.
    For ever I'll remember.
    ( my soul. )

Will add to, keep getting logged off.

In physical for the past 3 months I've realy been trying hard not to judge people or allow any bad thoughts come into my mind. Trying to see the best in them ,imagine being them, understanding. These last 3 months have realy seen a big effort from me. This life at the moment is so different and I'm back in the UK for 4 weeks but I dont think I want to stay any longer than that.
    ( back to edit)
    I feel I havent realy said what I mean very well, so I'll try again.
    For the last 3 months `I've had a lot of fear.Not of people but of the driving on the roads. The people I've met - some may have caused me to be cautious but have ended up being so kind, generous, curtious, respectful. This place is rich in culture, disorganised, tomorrow means next week, but I realy enjoy the craziness of it. I just have to overcome the fear. When fear is completely eliminated I hope its replaced with just sensible caution so I can enjoy the experience of living amongst these lovely people.

I want to bring this old post forward.
    The first dream where the baby's face was moulding, merging with the fabric of the sheet. This reminds me of the 'fabric of the universe'. Everything all connecting, being connected.

I think my hard work is maybe paying off and I'm doing okay!

Journal 6th June 2013. Page 8.
    Quote Originally Posted by susan View Post
    Golden threaded universe.
    I am currently reading Jurgen ZIewe's 'Multi Dimensional Man' and I love his style of writing. It's one of the best books I've read but what I am encouraged by are the similarities of experiences.
    A few years ago in my paper journal I wrote of viewing behind closed eyelids an exquisite fine gold threaded universe,so fine and sparkling with golden planets and gold lines like thread seemed to connect them.
    I have just read today that Jurgen experienced the same.
    He describes" ......unfolded the universe in front of me. A vast space opened up, and a giant symmetrical web made from golden threads, each junction studded with an enormous golden sun. Each sun casting off golden patterns, which interacted with each other."

He writes of being with a group of friends that he appears to know but not in physical.
    I am currently experiencing the same,( I'm sure many are on this site)
    Just love his book.
    For ever I'll remember.
    ( my soul. )

Another lovely image flashed up this morning in the middle of analysing a dream and adding my own thoughts to how I feel about the situation.
    Saw a human chest then a pair of white feathered wings fitting neatly inside the chest.
    This image stayed long enough for me to see the chest first then the wings appeared.

Thoughts.
    Had increased NEWS on the brow and visualisation exercises with the different pieces of fruit.
    Woke from main sleep . The dream I could understand as my concerns and was just thinking that I have to overcome these as we go back over next week for 4 months.

Think I have to work more from the heart rather than fear. When I think that in the past I've been warned when necessary. The speed cameras....falling down....the death of an aunt...my grandchild( 9 months exactly to the day of birth)...health...that I would arrive home safely.....etc...
    I feel confident that as long as I can keep this chanel open I would be warned of any danger
    For ever I'll remember.
    ( my soul. )

Picked some words up during meditation. Was in deep thought about the times I pick up words as if whispered in the ear. The very soft gentle loving voice that is so wise and poetic.Why cannt I just pick up when I want to . It's like being given a treat but you have to wait, not knowing when. Also how hard it can be to try to be the best we can when around people.
    After these thoughts I went silent trying to still the mind without falling asleep. Then just at the point of nearly asleep I heard the voice say....

"THE EGO IS THE ONE WHOSE FEET MUST FIT IN THE SHOES"

Ramadan starts tomorrow evening here. Obviously I needn't observe this very spiritual month for Muslims as I'm not one but the choice is mine but I've done a little homework on this and one of the expectations of this time is self-discipline, and reflection. Well I am reflecting my life and words and actions every waking minute so I dont need that , but self-discipline?
    Self- Discipline.
    No Food or Drink from sunrise to sunset.One hope from this is to experience hunger and thirst that some in the world are experiencing right now.
    I think this would be a good experience for me but I'm not sure I want to go so far as the no water rule!
    I dont want to put my hydration levels at risk but would like to partially give it a go.
    I love my breakfasts here. Fresh bread, thick butter, pear jam, fresh fruit, yogurt, fresh lemon juice, dates.......I make this my main meal and love it sitting on the balcony. Can I do it?

Well I managed to give up red meat, then all meat, then all alcohol, then all fish.
    I"ll give it a try but start off drinking only water then as the days go on see if I can manage to eliminate the water bit.

Will use this journal to monitor progress.
    For ever I'll remember.
    ( my soul. )

Well my attempt at fasting during Ramadan failed miserably but I'm happy. I know my weakness.
    The thing is I wasn't hungry but bored. It realy was a case of my routine being out. I missed the coffee and breakfast which takes up part of the morning .
    On the first day, in the market, a stall holder is shouting at a woman that he hasn't got 10 pairs of hands. He tells her this is the first day of Ramadan he has had nothing to eat or drink. He can not go as fast as she wants.
    What I have witnessed is much lethargy shown by people through the day, but a kind of ' we will get through this together'.Large table of food prepared for the break of fast each evening which is adhered to by the precise time given out for each evening as to when the fast can be broken.

Problem for me is, during meals the conversation is about the other family members . in other words... GOSSIP.
    Without saying much more what I found is the rituals are gone through , the devotion to their ' Allah' is unquestionable , but I think I expect too much from people.
    No different to someone back in England going to church and going through the rituals then going home and gossiping about neighbours.
    My expectations are too high but I don't feel bad about failing the fast because I think my priorities are different. ( made it till 4 pm of first day.)

Have had to come Bach here to edit.
    I'm doing it again.
    I'm judging people because of their Religion.
    I have expectations because of a religion they follow rather than seeing them as a person or spirit with a personality, and okay, they don't live up to my expectations but it's none of my business what they do or say.
    I was advised a while ago about this and a suggestion to be guided by their aura.

03/05/16. Page 52.
    http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/sho...=Heart+univers

( brought it forwards)
    Thought tonight I'd be writing up my notes on the Big Bang theory but instead I need to record this.
    It seems I'm out of favour with myself again.

6.00am recalled a small short scene where it was a bit disturbing.

Dream.
    I'm watching a news reporter with a camera focused on a woman. He announces that the president wants her to go back home but she is saying NO.
    The camera focuses on the woman's mouth and goes closer as she says she won't and can't leave.Im left looking inside this woman's mouth which is injured inside on her left side and all her teeth on the left were missing.
    ( this was very ugly to look at and reminded me of the post when the woman's face turned ugly and she grew horns) On this occasion I was being reprimanded and the book I used at the time suggested not to judge people until I'd walked in their shoes. On that occasion I knew exactly what it was referring to.

I lay there wondering what this could have meant and had been wondering why the last few days on holiday I was having disturbing dreams. I was eating too much but that's what holidays are for.
    When my mind went silent ready to go back to sleep I picked up..

" YOU CANN'T JUDGE PEOPLE BY THEIR RELIGION".

Stayed mind silence when picked up

" JUDGE THEM BY THEIR AURA".

Felt very dissapointed here because I realy had been aware of my thoughts while away. I hadn't thought badly of anyone and in fact enjoyed watching groups of different coultures and religions dressed in their own coultural dresses and covering their bodies or not whilst swimming.
    Maybe my thoughts weren't as good as I thought they were.
    Or I'm being encouraged to see people as individuals.

So here I am 2 years on still having to be reminded, but the thing is this time I worked out my problem in waking day rather than having a dream or clairaudience point it out. So a lot to be said about self reflection.
    For ever I'll remember.
    ( my soul. )

Quote Originally Posted by susan View Post
    Well my attempt at fasting during Ramadan failed miserably but I'm happy..
    My entire immediate family is Muslim and fasts regularly without missing a day , I on the other hand have never done it , I can fast as long as they can , (breaking fast with them is cherishing) but I do it more for weight loss.

Right there with you susan
    silly rabbit , trix are for kids .

Page 64 of 69 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 LastLast