Thread: Relation betwen psychokinesis and crown chakra

Relation betwen psychokinesis and crown chakra

Several months ago, everytime i did some psychokinesis practise (even if it was for just 1-2 minutes and without doing physical effort, just mental effort), even tough i never had any results, almost every time i did this a few minutes later i start to feel a medium ache/pressure/throbbing pain on my crown chakra right in the middle and it lasts for several minutes, even if i didn't focus on the crown chakra and not doing any stimulation on it.

This is quite strange, i am not sure but usually almost any other psychic training exercice, even n.e.w. or energy work usually don't ever trigger this pain in that place, unless maybe sometimes randomly when not doing anything related to psychic or energy work but this is very rare.

A few days ago i tried again to pratice psychokinesis, and to my surprise the exact same thing happens, almost everytime i do these exercices the pain reappears and i notice it's exactly the same way everytime and the exact same place and even the intesity is the same.

Could this mean that psychokinesis as a ability of the crown chakra? Or, this just mean i am probably trying too hard or this is actually trigering a energy blockage in the crown chakra?

But doesn't this also mean that this is a strong indication that that these exercices are ACTUALLY stimulating the energy body and actually developing something in long term if i keep praticising? I mean, if this would be true it would be amazing for my motivation, since i would finally have a way to know that what i am practising is going to actually work in the future since i am having indication that it's working, remember one of the biggest mental barriers i have about psychic training is not having any kind of signal that i am doing it right and that it's actually going to work if practising long term, but if this pain really means that the necessary energy pathways are being developed that's a movitation booster already.

OR could this still be a coincidence? I highly doubt it since it's way too much coincidence, i hardly remember any time this not happening when specifically trying to move a object with my mind... Also i notice that the intensity of the ache/pain is always the same regardess if i try "too hard" or "too lightly" to move the object so i don't think it's a question of trying too hard, but since i never seen in any place on google about people who pratice psychokinesis having a pain like this on the crown chakra i find this strange and unsual.
    Last edited by Cesm; 18th February 2013 at 07:40 AM.