Firstly, sorry about all of the questions!

Do you project with a destination in mind? Or do you get 'out' and decide after that?
Where's your favourite place to go?

I know that once I'm out, I just think somewhere and i'll start moving - but I've realised that unless I keep that thought strong in my mind, I'll get 'dropped off' too early and be somewhere random again.

I've had a lot of astral neg attacks and I think that is because I don't ever project to somewhere in particular, I just appear somewhere randomly.

I think of it a bit like walking around a strange city at night, alone...you're pretty likely to bump into some trouble if you wander around for long enough.

So, how do you do it? Do you ask to be taken somewhere....if so, who do you ask? A spirit guide? an angel? your higher self? or do you visualise the place you want to go? what if you've never been there?

I want to project somewhere and enjoy my adventure rather than just appearing somewhere at random, flying around for a bit, bumping into astral riff-raff and slamming back in my body completely panicked!

Is there somewhere I can project to that is safe, positive and spiritually rewarding?

Please also let me know just your favourite places to go in general as well, for a bit of inspiration!

Thanks so much for any help